The New Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
News on LifeClan ~ SWP 2016
Button for LifeClan Announcement
Button for Plot
Button for Vote
Staff

Administrator

*Smoke*

Moderators

Roo12

Kitty

Retired Administrator and Owner

Mini~
Maps
_
Clans
Click to enlarge
The New Era

Twoleg
Click to enlarge
The New Era
Affiliates
Warrior Clan CatsThe New EraThe New EraThe New Era
Latest topics
» Old friends getting in touch!
The Midnight Swordsman {[OPEN]} - Page 3 Empty26/06/20, 10:07 pm by *Smoke*

» A Life Worth Living and Loving (Private)
The Midnight Swordsman {[OPEN]} - Page 3 Empty05/06/17, 11:03 am by Kit

» Mediterranean Madness (Private; Roo & Smoke)
The Midnight Swordsman {[OPEN]} - Page 3 Empty06/04/17, 05:28 pm by Roo12

» In the Old Clans ~Private: Smoke & Searisha~
The Midnight Swordsman {[OPEN]} - Page 3 Empty29/03/17, 07:32 am by Searisha

» Character Creation Guideline and Forms
The Midnight Swordsman {[OPEN]} - Page 3 Empty09/02/17, 09:45 pm by hollyleaf6610

» ThunderClan Allegiances
The Midnight Swordsman {[OPEN]} - Page 3 Empty09/02/17, 09:29 pm by hollyleaf6610

» Snowfang of Windclan
The Midnight Swordsman {[OPEN]} - Page 3 Empty26/01/17, 03:37 am by Silver

» Hey I'm new (^._.^)_/
The Midnight Swordsman {[OPEN]} - Page 3 Empty22/01/17, 06:25 pm by Roo12

» Hi, I'm new!
The Midnight Swordsman {[OPEN]} - Page 3 Empty01/01/17, 05:59 pm by Searisha

» Starlingpaw of ShadowClan
The Midnight Swordsman {[OPEN]} - Page 3 Empty01/01/17, 09:20 am by Searisha

The Midnight Swordsman {[OPEN]}

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

The Midnight Swordsman {[OPEN]} - Page 3 Empty Re: The Midnight Swordsman {[OPEN]}

Post by Feralclaw 03/11/14, 08:16 am

"Trying to keep you alive." He shook his head with a frown "Floor Sixty-five, no higher, Besides, i'm on leave from the front lines, no need to go to floor seventy. Would be a waste of my vacation, if you could call it that."
Feralclaw
Feralclaw

Location : I am the madness in the deepest regions of your mind unable to come to this mortal plain

Back to top Go down

The Midnight Swordsman {[OPEN]} - Page 3 Empty Re: The Midnight Swordsman {[OPEN]}

Post by RosePuppy 03/11/14, 02:47 pm

"Okay." Azalia said. "Do you have any pets in the real world? Sorry for asking, I know people usually don't like talking about their life in the real world. I want to always be reminded of my life in the real world though, I never will forget what I have to live for."

(Okay, I've come up with a whole plan of what's going to happen! So, after they get out of the game they'll be good friends, sort of like they're siblings^^ In the real world Azalia will decide to look for her friends she'd found on SAO, in real life she's a gamer but also loves reading and doesn't usually make many friends. She can't seem to find ANY of the people she met in SAO, so she eventually decides to play Alfhiem so she can reunite with her friends^^)
RosePuppy
RosePuppy

Location : Common username: Mavis28. Discord: https://discord.gg/3sFf6J

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw 03/11/14, 06:49 pm

"Yes, He's a cat who probably fell asleep on me when I started to use the Nervegear. Really, He's lazy, My brothers probably did something to him, and i swear, if i wake up with marker on my face, i'm throwing them into our well. I wish they would embrace that i don't feel like messing with people, I do that enough online." He chuckled on the last part "Of course, only to noobs."
Feralclaw
Feralclaw

Location : I am the madness in the deepest regions of your mind unable to come to this mortal plain

Back to top Go down

Post by RosePuppy 03/11/14, 07:09 pm

Azalia smiled. "Lets hope you don't have a mustache drawn in permanent marker when you wake up then." She said. "I wonder how long my hair's grown while I've been in SAO..." She said, "My hair probably isn't in a braid anymore in real life. Anyway, I asked you about your life, it would only be fair if I told you a bit about myself. I have a sister named Julie, and my dad died in a car accident. We have a pet, she's an Australian Shepherd.... And that's about it. I guess I have a pretty normal family."
RosePuppy
RosePuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw 03/11/14, 07:13 pm

"Well, other than you, some wouldn't be brave enough to come to the Virtual world without waiting for reports and opinions, I just came here to wreak some havoc, then I learned that this was a death game, and my number one goal became, free everyone from this horrible place." He smiled slightly "Almost there, surprising that the monsters haven't attacked us for awhile, I wonder if it's because we're stronger than them."
Feralclaw
Feralclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by RosePuppy 03/11/14, 07:42 pm

"Okay, so you're sort of like the hero in most books? Well then, maybe I could be a sidekick of sorts. That's usually what I am on the rare occasions I join a party. I always got the least items and gold, but I was fine with that. As long as I had a few friends to help heighten the chance I wouldn't die."
RosePuppy
RosePuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw 03/11/14, 07:46 pm

He stopped, and turned around to look at her "You consider me a Hero? I'm just your average Software designer, Gamer, Anti-animal cruelty person, all i've ever done is make people mad actually, too smart and too much of a gamer, they hate me, so if i've found a friend here, i have a question, if you survive this, will you ever come back to the virtual world?"
Feralclaw
Feralclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by RosePuppy 03/11/14, 07:51 pm

"Well, the loyal sidekick usually never leaves the hero's side, and also you seem like you'd be a nice friend to have! Sure, well, maybe. Most likely. And your intentions seem heroic, so why shouldn't you be a hero?" Azalia asked as they continued walking. "I'll go back to the virtual world if it's still around after this, okay?"
RosePuppy
RosePuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw 03/11/14, 08:02 pm

"I'll be sure to meet you there, No matter what happens, we're both going to survive this." He reached out his hand, "Deal?" He asked her, smiling "I'll be sure to get you out alive if you watch my back."
Feralclaw
Feralclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by RosePuppy 03/11/14, 08:16 pm

"Sure! Deal!" Azalia said happily, and shook his hand. "Now, you'd better feel lucky because I don't make friends often, you're the first person I've met so far that I consider a friend."
RosePuppy
RosePuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by RosePuppy 13/11/14, 05:23 pm

(Bump)
RosePuppy
RosePuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3