The New Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
News on LifeClan ~ SWP 2016
Button for LifeClan Announcement
Button for Plot
Button for Vote
Staff

Administrator

*Smoke*

Moderators

Roo12

Kitty

Retired Administrator and Owner

Mini~
Maps
_
Clans
Click to enlarge
The New Era

Twoleg
Click to enlarge
The New Era
Affiliates
Warrior Clan CatsThe New EraThe New EraThe New Era
Latest topics
» Old friends getting in touch!
The Midnight Swordsman {[OPEN]} - Page 2 Empty26/06/20, 10:07 pm by *Smoke*

» A Life Worth Living and Loving (Private)
The Midnight Swordsman {[OPEN]} - Page 2 Empty05/06/17, 11:03 am by Kit

» Mediterranean Madness (Private; Roo & Smoke)
The Midnight Swordsman {[OPEN]} - Page 2 Empty06/04/17, 05:28 pm by Roo12

» In the Old Clans ~Private: Smoke & Searisha~
The Midnight Swordsman {[OPEN]} - Page 2 Empty29/03/17, 07:32 am by Searisha

» Character Creation Guideline and Forms
The Midnight Swordsman {[OPEN]} - Page 2 Empty09/02/17, 09:45 pm by hollyleaf6610

» ThunderClan Allegiances
The Midnight Swordsman {[OPEN]} - Page 2 Empty09/02/17, 09:29 pm by hollyleaf6610

» Snowfang of Windclan
The Midnight Swordsman {[OPEN]} - Page 2 Empty26/01/17, 03:37 am by Silver

» Hey I'm new (^._.^)_/
The Midnight Swordsman {[OPEN]} - Page 2 Empty22/01/17, 06:25 pm by Roo12

» Hi, I'm new!
The Midnight Swordsman {[OPEN]} - Page 2 Empty01/01/17, 05:59 pm by Searisha

» Starlingpaw of ShadowClan
The Midnight Swordsman {[OPEN]} - Page 2 Empty01/01/17, 09:20 am by Searisha

The Midnight Swordsman {[OPEN]}

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Midnight Swordsman {[OPEN]} - Page 2 Empty Re: The Midnight Swordsman {[OPEN]}

Post by RosePuppy 02/11/14, 01:20 am

"Ow, hey! I could have killed it!" Azalia said, brushing herself off. "Next monster is mine, okay?" She said, and continued walking forwards. An ant like creature with it's head about up to her waist spotted her and began to charge at her. "I hate insects!" She said, and took a step back. But this isn't an insect, it's just a AI. She began to use a skill she had, where she spun like a tornado and slashed along the creatures side. After that the ant turned around and lunged at her, but she dodged and gave it a few slashes on it's side. She used her skill move once more before it shattered into the hundreds of mirror-like pieces. She had gotten an item from the creature. "Exoskeleton? Wouldn't this be used for upgrading armor? Guess I'll save this." She said happily. "Oh, right! Forgot to switch to the sword you gave me along with the armor.." She said, and went to her inventory. She equipped the sword and examined it. Matches the armor perfectly! This is amazing!
RosePuppy
RosePuppy

Location : Common username: Mavis28. Discord: https://discord.gg/3sFf6J

Back to top Go down

The Midnight Swordsman {[OPEN]} - Page 2 Empty Re: The Midnight Swordsman {[OPEN]}

Post by Feralclaw 02/11/14, 01:26 am

"That would be why i shoved you out of the way, you forgot to equip the blade 'Ragnarok,' next time pay more attention, this is a floor seven levels higher than you, im just trying to make sure that you can survive it." He said rolling his eyes at her "Anyway come on, we're almost to the place i wanted to show you." He began to run ahead of her, heading to a small field of flowers
Feralclaw
Feralclaw

Location : I am the madness in the deepest regions of your mind unable to come to this mortal plain

Back to top Go down

Post by RosePuppy 02/11/14, 01:29 am

Azalia began walking after. "Isn't it uncommon to find flowers on the higher levels? I'm allergic to flowers in the real world. You have any allergies?" Azalia asked.
RosePuppy
RosePuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw 02/11/14, 01:39 am

"Not that I know of." he said in reply, "I'm mostly in my room on my computer, gamer life, you know that kind of stuff." he turned around to make sure no one was behind them, "Just making sure you weren't going to have a bunch of orange players kill me so you could take my gear."
Feralclaw
Feralclaw

Location : I am the madness in the deepest regions of your mind unable to come to this mortal plain

Back to top Go down

Post by RosePuppy 02/11/14, 01:44 am

Suddenly Azalia burst out laughing. "Me?! You actually thought- that- that I was one of those groups that kill people?! Usually that's not what people think once they meet me! Most people think I can't hurt a fly! Maybe it's because I'm nice quite a bit? Oh well! They're the first people I lead into the trap!" She said jokingly. "Now, I'm guessing then you aren't a part of Laughing Coffin or any groups like that?"
RosePuppy
RosePuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw 02/11/14, 09:08 am

"I normally play solo. People don't like how I have better gear and items." He said "Joining Laughing Coffin is just saying 'I'm a murderer in real life, but you'll never find me, i'll find you.' It's sad really how people would create a guild just so they could kill anyone the want, murder addicts, I wish that we could all just work together to get out of Sword Art"
Feralclaw
Feralclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by RosePuppy 02/11/14, 03:26 pm

"I know! Isn't all the drama crazy?" She said as she walked. "If I were you I'd try not to touch the flowers, and just follow the path. It's unusual to see flowers on this floor, you never know what's lurking in them." She said cheerfully.
RosePuppy
RosePuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw 02/11/14, 07:50 pm

"Level Eighty!" he said, walking through the flower field, "See? Nothing wrong!" he turned around to find a monster about two times his size "CRAP!" he flung himself backwards as the monster dropped its lumbering arm down right where he was, "Well, listen to you next time." He drew his blade, he jumped over the creature, it smashed its self in the head, he cut off its head, watching as it shattered
Feralclaw
Feralclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by RosePuppy 02/11/14, 07:55 pm

"You should have listened to me! Oh well, nobody usually listens to me, but it's funny to see what happens to them!" Azalia said. "Guess they don't take me seriously. So, do we have a specific destination instead of just wandering around blindly?" She asked.
RosePuppy
RosePuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw 02/11/14, 08:13 pm

"Well, this turns out to be a dungeon, so i vote we take care of it, and get you some good loot." He replied "Also, I could have died!" he began to think Of course would she have cared? She could just take my stuff when i died, no one would notice, it's all about them in this game. "Anyway, lets keep moving. Lots of ground to cover."
Feralclaw
Feralclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by RosePuppy 02/11/14, 08:50 pm

"Well, we don't really have anything to do, so we have all day and night. I guess that's one good thing about this place." Azalia said as she walked along. "I can't wait to get out of here, and there ends up being no way out of here then I can't wait to spend all my time locked up in a virtual house and hoping to live as long as possible."
RosePuppy
RosePuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw 02/11/14, 09:05 pm

"Don't you find it odd? How people live normal lives? I mean, people will cook or sell things, it's like being back in Medieval times. It's calm yet its tense, kind of like the waves." He replied "What if we're hooked up to machine's in a hospital? Barely being kept alive... I wouldn't want my family to go through that, missing me for two years, but I don't want them to see that i died, and they don't even know how, other than my brain being fried by microwaves from something that they bought without waiting, My father is the head of a company. My mother programs computers, my uncle is in the military, and my aunt works for my father, my brothers always hated me, too smart for them, even though I just want to help them, i'm lucky that i haven't been stabbed to death by those two. My sister and I, we got along great, we spent time together programming things, she makes the best art out of programming, I could ask her to make you one..? I see you as someone nice, I could also program your Nervegear, that way, if you die in other games, it doesn't fry your brain, I planned on checking out the circuits, but, I wanted to play this game so bad, i just jumped on in, I wish i wasn't so brash, I could have helped people in the real world, it's sad really, I probably could have hacked Kayaba's systems and forced a log out. Everyone would be safe, though I would be sent to jail, it would be a worthy deal, 'Thousands of people freed from the death game SAO, The Hacker imprisoned."
Feralclaw
Feralclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by RosePuppy 02/11/14, 09:15 pm

"You have a sister? So do I! Her name's Julie. I can't wait for everyone to get out of here. Are you going to continue to play virtual reality games if they're still out? I mean after all this a bunch of people will probably be scarred for life, but-" She was interrupted when a flying grey colored creature that she hadn't notice lunged at her. She ducked underneath and spun around, slashing into one of the monster's wings as it also turned to face her. It screeched, and tried pecking her harshly with its beak. She blocked, and slashed at the creature again. It exploded into the many mirror like pieces, and she put her sword away. "Wow! I'm loving this armor, and this sword!"
RosePuppy
RosePuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw 02/11/14, 09:27 pm

"Probably, you can't stop a gamer from gaming, All i've ever done, other than program, is play games and school, heck, I take a special class in school for gifted programmers, i'm the best one in it." He said "Glad you like it by the way, I would never wear anything that isn't black in this game, it helps me sneak up on orange and red players at night."
Feralclaw
Feralclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by RosePuppy 02/11/14, 09:32 pm

"No, I bet you just wear it to show off. " Azalia said. "Don't worry, you aren't alone. I know plenty of vain idiots that care mainly about how their armor looks." She said, smiling.
RosePuppy
RosePuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw 02/11/14, 10:11 pm

"It's not about how it looks, it's about how it preforms." He said "As long as it protects me im fine with it, I wouldn't... Never mind I would care if it was Pink." he grinned slightly to her, "Please tell me you knew I was joking."
Feralclaw
Feralclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by RosePuppy 02/11/14, 10:28 pm

Azalia was about to respond when she saw another one of those ant-like creatures. Akina had been sleeping most of the trip, but finally woke up and saw the creature. She hopped off Azalia's shoulder and fluttered in the air above her. Azalia attacked the monster, but it dodged her attack and got a bite in her side. Azalia turned around to face the creature again. Akina healed what damage the creature had done, while Azalia slashed at the ant once more. This time she managed to hit the ant. She dodged an attack and attacked from the side. After a few swipes the ant shattered into many small mirror-like pieces. Azalia slowly put her blade away. She looked over at Akina. "Now you help?!"
RosePuppy
RosePuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw 02/11/14, 10:33 pm

Clearly, You got scammed, I mean seriously, it didn't help you at all until now." He replied with a small chuckle "That's why you get your merchant skill up." He tapped Akina and small menu popped up, he pressed the button that said appraise, "Okay, you got a good deal, that thing is at the highest tier of rarity for pets."
Feralclaw
Feralclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by RosePuppy 02/11/14, 10:43 pm

Akina flew back over to Azalia's shoulder. "Well, she's pretty lazy." She said. "Well then, lets continue. Now that you're awake will you actually help me?" She asked Akina. Akina nodded, and climbed over to her other shoulder. "Okay, let's continue then!"
RosePuppy
RosePuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw 02/11/14, 10:49 pm

OOC: No idea how to respond, go ahead and post again
Feralclaw
Feralclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by RosePuppy 02/11/14, 10:54 pm

Eventually they came across another monster. It was another one of the ant-like ones. "I got this one." She said quickly. Akina flew off her shoulder and quickly lunged at the monster. She scratched along its back, and did more damage then Azalia was expecting. Azalia attacked the creature and soon it shattered. "You can get the next one." She called back to Kirito.
RosePuppy
RosePuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw 02/11/14, 10:57 pm

"I don't need it, Im perfectly fine." He responded "After all, this is twenty levels below me remember? I'll just kill them in one hit."
Feralclaw
Feralclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by RosePuppy 02/11/14, 11:04 pm

"Okay! But maybe we could move a floor or two up? It'd be fun!" Azalia said in her usual cheerful voice. "Maybe we could even go to the floor you usually go to alone. It'd actually be safer if you brought another person!"
RosePuppy
RosePuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw 02/11/14, 11:10 pm

His blue eyes were glazed with shock "Floor seventy is dangerous, More dangerous than you can imagine, i'm not letting you go up there to die." he said, "Stay to lower levels."
Feralclaw
Feralclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by RosePuppy 02/11/14, 11:17 pm

"But you've been up on that floor, and you could handle it alone! Imagine with help! Think of all the loot that would come from it." Azalia said. "And I can go where I wish, you aren't in charge of me. "
RosePuppy
RosePuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next