The New Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
News on LifeClan ~ SWP 2016
Button for LifeClan Announcement
Button for Plot
Button for Vote
Staff

Administrator

*Smoke*

Moderators

Roo12

Kitty

Retired Administrator and Owner

Mini~
Maps
_
Clans
Click to enlarge
The New Era

Twoleg
Click to enlarge
The New Era
Affiliates
Warrior Clan CatsThe New EraThe New EraThe New Era
Latest topics
» Old friends getting in touch!
A new game ~open~ Empty26/06/20, 10:07 pm by *Smoke*

» A Life Worth Living and Loving (Private)
A new game ~open~ Empty05/06/17, 11:03 am by Kit

» Mediterranean Madness (Private; Roo & Smoke)
A new game ~open~ Empty06/04/17, 05:28 pm by Roo12

» In the Old Clans ~Private: Smoke & Searisha~
A new game ~open~ Empty29/03/17, 07:32 am by Searisha

» Character Creation Guideline and Forms
A new game ~open~ Empty09/02/17, 09:45 pm by hollyleaf6610

» ThunderClan Allegiances
A new game ~open~ Empty09/02/17, 09:29 pm by hollyleaf6610

» Snowfang of Windclan
A new game ~open~ Empty26/01/17, 03:37 am by Silver

» Hey I'm new (^._.^)_/
A new game ~open~ Empty22/01/17, 06:25 pm by Roo12

» Hi, I'm new!
A new game ~open~ Empty01/01/17, 05:59 pm by Searisha

» Starlingpaw of ShadowClan
A new game ~open~ Empty01/01/17, 09:20 am by Searisha

A new game ~open~

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

A new game ~open~ Empty A new game ~open~

Post by RosePuppy 03/11/14, 10:04 pm

The game started, and Azalia chose her gender as female. She got to the part to choose her character's race. She found a cat-like one, which she found interesting. Eventually after going over all the races she decided to choose to be part of the Cait Sith race. She confirmed the race, and typed in Azalia for her name. Her character was randomized. When she started out she was in mid-air. She was afraid of heights, and had been her whole life. When she found herself so high up her eyes grew wide and she curled up to make herself as small as possible. Even virtual heights she was afraid of. She heard a strange glitch noise, and saw a sort of dark portal open in front of her. She quickly leaned so that she wouldn't fall into it, and continued falling towards the town. Soon she was slowed down, and landed gracefully on the ground. She looked around nervously, then checked her menu for a log-out button. She sighed, and closed her menu.

Last edited by RosePuppy on 03/11/14, 10:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
RosePuppy
RosePuppy

Location : Common username: Mavis28. Discord: https://discord.gg/3sFf6J

Back to top Go down

A new game ~open~ Empty Re: A new game ~open~

Post by Feralclaw 03/11/14, 10:10 pm

Kirito looked closely through the races of the game, seeing the how the Spriggans were illusionary and treasure hunters he chose it, he entered his name as 'Kirito' Hoping that Azalia would see it, wherever she was, he heard a noise, when he saw he was over some sort of temple place, he looked down at it closely, Spriggan Territory, my guess is that Azalia either chose,Undine, Sylph, or Cait Sith, I wonder which one she chose.. he thought while he slowly descended to the ground
Feralclaw
Feralclaw

Location : I am the madness in the deepest regions of your mind unable to come to this mortal plain

Back to top Go down

Post by RosePuppy 03/11/14, 10:18 pm

Azalia quickly examined her character. It was her! Just her hair wasn't in the braid she usually kept it in, and she felt her ears were different. She looked through her items, and found that some were still there. My old armor... She thought as she equipped it. It was the same, except its base color had changed to an orange-yellow color, but the vine designs were still green. I never knew this game would have flying in it... I should've actually read the back of the case. She decided to see if the town had a library, or a place close to one. She found a library of sorts where she began reading every possible book. She read about certain spells and all the races, and all the controls.
RosePuppy
RosePuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw 03/11/14, 10:24 pm

He smiled when he realized he had kept his levels and some of his gear, such as Hurstwic, and his armor, but most of it were glitches in the system, he pressed the button 'Delete glitches' A new feature for players that played SAO Well, the developers do have a heart. he thought, when he realized when sword art was deleted he made a backup of his equipment saved into his nervegear, He looked at his skills and saw that Duel wielding wasn't one of them, but he saw his old 'Impale' skill, he headed to a library and read the control manuals and skill books, he walked out slowly I'll check Sylph territory first.
Feralclaw
Feralclaw

Location : I am the madness in the deepest regions of your mind unable to come to this mortal plain

Back to top Go down

Post by RosePuppy 03/11/14, 10:35 pm

After a while Azalia began to get a bit bored of the books. To entertain herself she had sat on the chair almost upside down, with her back to the bottom of the chair. She lightly kicked her legs every so often. After she felt she had enough knowledge, she decided to head for Spriggan territory, since she knew that must be the race Kirito had chosen. She put away the books and walked outside. It said you fly by imagining yourself with wings... Or you can just use the controller. No controller for me! She imagined she had wings on her back, and bones in those wings that she could control. She closed her eyes for a few moments, and soon felt something. She imagined fluttering her wings for a few moments, and when she opened her eyes she found herself around five feet off the ground. She got scared for a few moments, but just closed her eyes and told her wings to fly with all their might. She felt herself going up , and soon knew she must be pretty high up. She opened her eyes. Only ten feet off the ground? Must've just been too scared... She kept her eyes open this time, facing her fears. She suddenly flew straight upwards, fast as a bullet. She slowed down and came to a stop once she was high above the town, and dashed forwards at full speed. I'm flying? "This is terrifying!" She said fearfully to herself, but after a few moments decided maybe this wasn't all that bad. She blinked, then dashed forwards once again. Actually, now this was getting pretty fun
!
RosePuppy
RosePuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw 03/11/14, 10:39 pm

No, She must have chosen Undine... No... why would she heal others? Im pretty sure she would rather be able to... No! This is so... stupid! Make up your mind! When he realized that he has also inherited the needs from SAO, which were poor when the game ended due to combat, he headed to a local inn and bought food and drink, he rested a night there peacefully
Feralclaw
Feralclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by RosePuppy 03/11/14, 10:50 pm

Azalia had spent so much time flying she hadn't even paid attention to her hunger and thirst. "Oh, right! I forgot you had to eat!" She flew back to the town and got some things to eat, and drink, and even bought a few potions. She flew back again, and began to try to remember the words in the book that were used to cast spells. "Þú sér lind ásynja, burt eimi og sverð!" She said, and outstretched her hands. A group of butterflies suddenly swarmed around her, creating a shield. It didn't take too much MP, since nobody was attacking her. After a while of her flying they dispersed, and she resumed flying. She was headed for the world tree first, she just wanted to see it up close. Kirito might be there, also.
RosePuppy
RosePuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw 03/11/14, 10:55 pm

He slept soundly the night, dreaming about various things, he knew in real life, that he was still resting the stiff and aching muscles, he woke up after a small nightmare, he pulled up his stats and saw that his sleep was full, and his other two meters were at ninety-five percent, he sighed slightly, still unable to make up his mind on were to go.
Feralclaw
Feralclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by RosePuppy 03/11/14, 11:05 pm

After a while Azalia decided to see if there were many monsters in the game, so she fluttered down to the land below. She decided to rest her wings and think about where she should really go. Spriggans live in the other side of the world tree... I guess I'll just got to the world tree! She stood up and looked around. She noticed a pure white in color creature, that looked pretty harmless. Upon closer inspection she realized that it was a feathered dragon-like creature. "Akina?" She wondered out loud. The creature turned, and tilted it's head. It's eyes lit up, and it rushed over to her. It climbed onto her shoulder and cuddled up against her head. Azalia quickly opened the menu and the inventory, and soon found <<Feathered Little Dragon>>. "How does... Oh well!" WHile she was looking through her inventory she now noticed all the glitch items, which she deleted.
RosePuppy
RosePuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw 03/11/14, 11:10 pm

He sighed softly, setting out for the The World tree, Most of the other race's were on the other side, so he began to walk until he made it outside town, he imagined the bones in his back, the muscles, twitching and fluttering, with a small burst of air, he blasted upwards, he dashed forwards, going at a break neck speed, after a small while He grew tired of flight, he landed on a tree, waiting, Eventually he decided to log out for the night, He slid down his left finger and pushed log out, within seconds he was back in the real world.

Last edited by Feralclaw on 03/11/14, 11:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Feralclaw
Feralclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by RosePuppy 03/11/14, 11:13 pm

Azalia continued flying for a while. She realized she had lost track of time, and probably had to log out very soon. She flew as quickly as possible towards The World Tree. Eventually though she slowed down. Akina seemed to be getting tired, and Azalia was too. She kept flying though, and eventually her wings just wouldn't work anymore. She began to fall towards earth at full speed. "No, no, no, no, no!" She said, and tried to get her wings to work. Eventually she ended up crash landing. Her health bar went down quite a bit, since she had been pretty high up. She grumbled a bit, and got up. She brushed herself off and decided to look for a place to log out. She found a small tree in the prairie. I have armor that blends in with my surroundings, I guess I'll just camp out in the tree... She climbed into the tree and sighed. Akina settled in a branch beside her, and Azalia accessed the menu. She pressed the logout button, and reached up to pet Akina right before she switched back to the real world.
RosePuppy
RosePuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw 11/11/14, 08:51 pm

Within a few minutes of him full-diving he looked around and below, when he saw a Sylph, he jumped down from the tree and put Hurstwic to his back, "I suggest you leave friend, I survived SAO, I can survive you." he said menacingly, the sylph swung around backwards to face him, he drew a small dagger from its sheath and stabbed at him with it, he backed up and quickly and swung his blade to the side, cutting the sylph in half, the dying player said
"You'll regret this, Spriggan."
Feralclaw
Feralclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by RosePuppy 11/11/14, 10:24 pm

Azalia opened her eyes quickly, and looked around. For some reason she felt a bit nervous and alert when she used her nerve gear. Hmm, I wonder why? She hopped out of the tree and onto the ground, then looked around. Akina began waking up in one of the branches, and yawned. Azalia turned and began walking through the fields. Eventually she began to get closer and closer to the mountains she had spotted, and soon found herself in front of a cave.

(How about they reach the mountains?)
RosePuppy
RosePuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw 11/11/14, 10:34 pm

OOC: Very well friend.

Kirito saw the mountains close to him and sighed, he checked his map to see that all he had to do was go through the mountain, rest in a small mining town and he would be at the world tree. He took a small step into the cave, his natural eyesight improving to the darkness
Feralclaw
Feralclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by RosePuppy 11/11/14, 10:50 pm

Azalia wasn't fond of dark, creepy places. She decided to try and fly over, but found that it wouldn't work. After man failed attempts she began to get frustrated. She eventually walked into the cave with a sigh of defeat. She walked through the dimly lit cave for a while, darkness surrounding her.
RosePuppy
RosePuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw 11/11/14, 10:57 pm

He looked around slowly, taking in his surroundings, in case he needed to make a quick escape, the words of the sylph echoed in his mind 'You'll regret this...' He shook his head, after a short while he saw a very faint light, he walked slowly, making sure it wasn't a trap, when he saw a small platoon of salamanders walking through the cave, he jumped to the side and hid behind a rock, when the passed he still saw a light, he continued onward until he saw that the light was getting brighter
Feralclaw
Feralclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by RosePuppy 11/11/14, 11:04 pm

Eventually after a while of traveling through the dark Azalia began to get claustrophobic. She didn't like the dark, or caves. It actually hadn't been that long, but she was beginning to get a bit scared. She heard a faint noise and jumped back into the wall. She put her hands out as if expecting something to attack her. "Don't eat me! Don't eat me!" She quickly said, and soon opened her eyes. Had the sound been something of her imagination? Oh, it was probably that mouse nearby traveling through the caves.
RosePuppy
RosePuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw 11/11/14, 11:09 pm

He yawned slightly as he approached a town deep in the caves, he proceeded over a bridge about a hundred yards length, until he reached the gate, he stepped in and was greeted by a 'SafeZone' Sign, he walked over to an inn and ordered a small fish from Caitsith territory, he nibbled at it when it arrived, It's Amazing! his eyes sparkled with joy as he bit into the fish more
Feralclaw
Feralclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by RosePuppy 11/11/14, 11:17 pm

Azalia continued walking for a while. When she saw a bit of light she began running. Before she knew it she was running across a bridge. She looked over at the water. It sparkled in the light. Her eyes got wide, and she felt a feeling of happiness and joy, simply at the beauty or it. Once she reached the town she sat down. I'm going to have to go back into that darkness again! She thought to herself and shivered.
RosePuppy
RosePuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw 11/11/14, 11:19 pm

When he finished the fish he paid for it and walked out of the inn slowly, he looked around to find multiple different races, yet he was the only spriggan.

OOC: Should we just save time and have them in the same town?
Feralclaw
Feralclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by RosePuppy 11/11/14, 11:27 pm

(Sure!^^ One of them could've gotten lost or something and gone all the way around the mountains. Sounds like something Azalia might do, lol)

After a while of sitting there Azalia finally looked up. She suddenly noticed someone she was sure she recognized from somewhere. She still felt terrified from the trip through the cave, she just didn't show it. "Kirito?" She wondered out loud. She got up and walked over. Just in case he was she tapped on the person's shoulder.
RosePuppy
RosePuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw 11/11/14, 11:30 pm

He turned around to see a Cait Sith "Who are you?" he asked She looks familiar.... Azalia?He thought and then vocalized "Azalia?"
Feralclaw
Feralclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by RosePuppy 11/11/14, 11:41 pm

"Kirito?!" She asked in surprise. She waited for a few moments. "Is it really you? Tell me my pet's name if it is." She said. She hadn't been thinking she would see her friend ever again, so she was denying it was actually him.
RosePuppy
RosePuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw 11/11/14, 11:43 pm

"Akina?" He said, not knowing if it was really her, he looked up to see that some of the other players were watching and he blushed slightly, Oh please no.
Feralclaw
Feralclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by RosePuppy 12/11/14, 12:37 am

Azalia suddenly gave a jump of joy. "Kirito! It's you! I was thinking to look by the world tree so that's where I was headed! You chose to be a Spriggon? I just KNEW you would! You always wear dark clothing! I chose Cait Sith! I have a cat tail! And cat ears!" Azalia said, flicking her ears and tail a bit. "Have you tried flying yet!? It's amazing! But also terrifying! Just like these caves. Hold on a moment, where's Akina?" She said, looking around. "Did I get separated from her in the caves? But I'm NOT going back! I hate the dark. I'm afraid of it, actually! I'm afraid of a lot of things, but Fear's what keeps me going also. Like in SAO, I was afraid to be stuck in the game forever, so I used that to get over my other fears and help everyone get out! Akina!" She said, suddenly remembering what she had been talking about a moment earlier. "We have to find her!" She said, and grabbed his arm. She began pulling him towards the way she had entered but suddenly stopped. "Oh, right... It's dark in there...."
RosePuppy
RosePuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next