The New Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
News on LifeClan ~ SWP 2016
Button for LifeClan Announcement
Button for Plot
Button for Vote
Staff

Administrator

*Smoke*

Moderators

Roo12

Kitty

Retired Administrator and Owner

Mini~
Maps
_
Clans
Click to enlarge
The New Era

Twoleg
Click to enlarge
The New Era
Affiliates
Warrior Clan CatsThe New EraThe New EraThe New Era
Latest topics
» Old friends getting in touch!
Sent Forward (Open) Empty26/06/20, 10:07 pm by *Smoke*

» A Life Worth Living and Loving (Private)
Sent Forward (Open) Empty05/06/17, 11:03 am by Kit

» Mediterranean Madness (Private; Roo & Smoke)
Sent Forward (Open) Empty06/04/17, 05:28 pm by Roo12

» In the Old Clans ~Private: Smoke & Searisha~
Sent Forward (Open) Empty29/03/17, 07:32 am by Searisha

» Character Creation Guideline and Forms
Sent Forward (Open) Empty09/02/17, 09:45 pm by hollyleaf6610

» ThunderClan Allegiances
Sent Forward (Open) Empty09/02/17, 09:29 pm by hollyleaf6610

» Snowfang of Windclan
Sent Forward (Open) Empty26/01/17, 03:37 am by Silver

» Hey I'm new (^._.^)_/
Sent Forward (Open) Empty22/01/17, 06:25 pm by Roo12

» Hi, I'm new!
Sent Forward (Open) Empty01/01/17, 05:59 pm by Searisha

» Starlingpaw of ShadowClan
Sent Forward (Open) Empty01/01/17, 09:20 am by Searisha

Sent Forward (Open)

4 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Sent Forward (Open) Empty Sent Forward (Open)

Post by *Smoke* 05/11/14, 06:32 pm

Sent Forward (Open) Edrick10

The young knight sat relaxed on the back of his horse, eyes and ears open for anything unusual. He had been sent forward by the small group of knights that had been sent to scout this area in Thaliwan simply to make sure things were still in check. As there was no war going on currently, the king did not care who was sent. So Edrick, one of his most promising knights, was put into the team.
Not that he minded, as he did not have anything going on in his home life. Both of his brothers away, he did not have a wife or any children, and his career was protecting the monarch. He spent most of his time reading, however, and found much joy in it. The only reason he was not reading now on his horse, Jax, was because he was new to the knight and he did not want to spook the horse.
So he sat there, bored just as Jax was. He hoped something could happen; a knight coming to take his place in scouting, a random monkey attack, anything.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Location : CONTACT ME THROUGH MY E-MAIL FOR IMMEDIATE RESPONSE :)

http://newerarp.forumotion.com/u31

Back to top Go down

Sent Forward (Open) Empty Re: Sent Forward (Open)

Post by RosePuppy 07/11/14, 03:27 pm

Azalia's horse trotted through the trees. Soon they faded away as she got closer to the small fishing village. Aura whinnied, feeling a bit scared by the forest they just traveled through. Thaliwan, I just love this place. She thought to herself as Aura trotted forwards. She passed right by the town, trotting along the cliff that went down into the ocean. After a while of trotting the town was no longer in sight. Azalia smiled."I wonder what creatures lurk out here..." She mumbled to herself. She hopped off her horse and led her by her reins with her. She eventually saw a very thin wolf like creature. It wasn't thin from hunger it seemed, it was meant to be that thin. Azalia had heard of this creature, some sort of wolf that usually spends its time out in open areas. Its blue eyes rested on her, then it turned and dashed away. She began walking back to the cliffs. There aren't too many creatures on the land here, most lurk in the water. She noticed someone also with a horse in the distance, and decided to say hi. She let go of Aura's reins. She had forgotten that Aura would already follow her. "Hello." She said once she reached the person. She realized it was a knight, and he was very tall.
RosePuppy
RosePuppy

Location : Common username: Mavis28. Discord: https://discord.gg/3sFf6J

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 07/11/14, 06:42 pm

Oskan had spotted the people on the path before Rannoch had. The young red buck had stopped walking and snorted in the strangers direction, pawing the ground anxiously and trying to get his rider's attention. Rannoch peered down over his deer's shaggy mane and through the trees to where the people were stending; one a tall man, a knight by the looks of things, and the other a woman leading a horse. Goodness knows what her business was, but she was about Rannoch's age. 
"Hmmm... Better stay away from them, I think," the boy muttered to himself,  "Although, I do need to get rid of this winterwear and I don't have a clue wher the nearest..."
Making a desicion, the young wanderer gave a quick 'hut, hut,' to Oskan and the two of them began to gallop down towards the strangers, the deer's hooves thunding rhymically across the ground.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 09/11/14, 12:28 pm

Edrick's attention was taken from his surroundings to the young girl. He wondered what someone so young would be doing in a forest, but thought better than to ask.
"Good evening miss," He spoke with a slight bow of his head. Not even a second after his greeting did he notice a figure cantering on their.... deer?....l; towards the two. His eyes narrowed to see the person better. Well, he had wanted his boredom to be cured.

Last edited by *Smoke* on 09/11/14, 07:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by RosePuppy 09/11/14, 06:07 pm

Azalia quickly turned when she heard someone approaching. How strange, I've never seen man and deer get along so well. "Not just a good evening, a great one, really. I was thinking I would reach this place tomorrow." I shouldn't have left Akina back at that camp, but she was asleep... And I thought this place was further away.
RosePuppy
RosePuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 10/11/14, 02:55 pm

Rannoch and Oskan reached the knight and the girl rather quickly, the stag rearing up noisily and blowing brutishly from his snout. Once his deer had calmed itself, Rannoch addressed the two people before him;
"Er, e-excuse me, sir and miss," the young man said awkwardly, "I don't suppose either of you know where the nearest town is, do you? You see, we've just come down off the mountain and I'm not to sure where to go. I have to do trade their before the weather warms up to much."
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 10/11/14, 03:30 pm

Edrick nodded slowly to the young man. Though he was curious about it, he did not ask him about his steed.
"We're just West of Thaliwan. The nearest kingdom would probably be Adriwia. Do you wish for directions?" He asked the man.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 10/11/14, 04:44 pm

Rannoch's eyes darkened at the mention of Adriwia, but he quickly pushed it away and looked down at the knight with as friendly a face as he could muster.
"Directions would be much appreciated, thank you."
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by RosePuppy 10/11/14, 08:51 pm

Azalia suddenly felt something land on her shoulder, but she didn't see anything. She put her hand out and felt the scales of her dragon Akina. Akina then returned to her normal blue-ish color, and hopped off her shoulder.
RosePuppy
RosePuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 11/11/14, 07:46 am

Edrick nodded to the young man, accepting his thanks. "If you head West," The knight pointed in the direction "For maybe two hours at a walk you'll reach a waterfall. There, turn north and you'll end up on a path that will lead to Thaliwan. There is transport there that can get you to Adriwia faster."
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 11/11/14, 02:48 pm

Rannoch was about to thank the knight when he spotted the dragon perch on the girl's shoulder, who, up until now, had been paid little attention to by the boy and his deer.
He couldn't contain a disbelieving laugh.
"Is that dragon yours?" the flame-haired wanderer asked, some of his previous awkward timidness melting away, "I've never seen a person and a dragon get along so well."
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by RosePuppy 11/11/14, 06:19 pm

Azalia smiled. "She cost me quite a bit of gold, but I guess it was worth it." Azalia said, looking down at the young dragon. Akina had her head tilted and was looking up at the deer. She closed her eyes for a second and made part of her body see-through, making her look a bit smaller. She then made her lower scales turn a brownish color. She began trying to make certain scales resemble the deer's antlers.
RosePuppy
RosePuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 11/11/14, 09:09 pm

Edrick looked at the small dragon, impressed by how well she was handled by the young girl. "How old is she? I don't know much about dragons, but she doesn't look more than a tyke," He asked her.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 12/11/14, 02:25 pm

Rannoch had been watching the dragon curiously as its scales shifted colour until he finally realised what it was doing.
"Yes, look at that," he exclaimed, "She's copying you, Oskan. She wants to be a deer, just like you."
The stag simply snorted indignantly in reply before dropping his head to snuffle a patch of grass growing out of the dirt path.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by RosePuppy 12/11/14, 04:23 pm

"She's quite young, when she grows older she'll be much much larger. Some breeds of dragon always stay small, but she's not one of them." Azalia said. Akina tilted her head when she saw the deer eating grass, so she gave it a try. She spit it out onto the ground and rushed away to Azalia, no longer wanting to be a deer.
RosePuppy
RosePuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 12/11/14, 04:42 pm

Oskan grunted in a way that sounded like laughter as he watched the little dragon dismiss the grass with a disgusted expression. The deer raised his head again, still munching on grass and his mighty antlers held high.
Rannoch had also seen the dragon's performance, and chuckled to himself. Then, turning to the knight, thanked him and announced he would be on his way.
"It was a pleasure, ma-lady," he said with a dip of his head to Azalia and her dragon, "And you too, sir. I hope to see you again in Thaliwan."
And with that, and another 'hut, hut' that sent Oskan off at a canter, the wanderer soon disappeared over the bow of the hill.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 12/11/14, 06:48 pm

Edrick watched the stranger ride off on his deer. It still was a wonder to him why anyone would want to ride a deer. They were quite bouncy.
He looked at the girl afterwards. "I did not get your name," He told to the maiden.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by RosePuppy 12/11/14, 06:57 pm

"Azalia." She said with a smile. "And this is Akina." She said, looking down at the dragon. "And you are?" She asked.
RosePuppy
RosePuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 12/11/14, 07:13 pm

"My name is Edrick," He introduced himself, smiling at the dragon.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 13/11/14, 01:58 pm

Rannoch continued down the widening path, Oskan's norrow hooves thundering rhythmically across the ground. Soon he saw movement up ahead and decided to duck into the trees, thinking that it may be the group of soldiers that knight had belonged to. But Oskan hadn't moved one foot towards the trees the lined the path when they burst into flames, the bows and trunks splintering into charred pieces. In a blurr of panic, Oskan reered up frightfully high, flinging his rider from his saddle for him to land with a painful thud onto the hard ground. 
Dazed and winded, Rannoch struggled shakily to his feet. His eyes stang with smokey tears and all the breath had been punched out of him. He saw the flames smouldering in the background, the foreground taken up by the flayling figure of Oskan.
Holding his hands out to calm the beast, Rannoch was soon able to mount his deer once again, his mind racing on what to do next: should I get out of here before I'm swallowed by the flames, or ride back and warn those people?
The wanderer was about to kick his stag along the path to Thaliwan when something glinted from the sky. The steel blue scales of a dragon caught the sunlight as it roared angrily across the landscape, blasting the wooded mountainsides with it's firey breath.
Much to Oskan's instinctive protest, Rannoch doubled back and burst through growing red flames, thundering back to where he had met the stragers. He just hoped he wasn't too late.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by RosePuppy 13/11/14, 03:11 pm

Azalia nodded, then froze as she heard a loud roar. Akina looked up and roared after it, hers sounding less loud and more high pitched. She quickly turned to see the beast flying in circles a bit away. Akina growled.
RosePuppy
RosePuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 13/11/14, 06:10 pm

All kindness was lost from the knights face as he heard the dragon's screech pierce through the air. Already the acrid smell of smoke had entered his senses and he could see the younger boy, galloping towards the two with a desperate expression.
Jax began pawing at the ground underneath him, showing his anxiety. "How close is the fire?" He shouted to the boy once he was in a close enough range.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 14/11/14, 04:39 am

"Not a mile away, and closing fast," Rannoch called back as Oskan continued on, his running uneven as he fled the fire before skidding to a halt in front of the knight and the girl. "We should get out of here; I don't know why it's doing this but I think we should make sure we're out of harm's way."
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 14/11/14, 12:57 pm

"My guess is it's enslaved," Edrick replied back to the younger man, a screech emitting from the dragon after his statement.
"We need to get back to my men. Follow my lead!" The knight ordered, kicking Jax and sending him off into a gallop towards his men only a minute East.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by RosePuppy 14/11/14, 02:41 pm

Azalia's eyes lingered on the dragon for a few moments before she quickly mounted her horse and quickly went after Edrick. One of these days Akina will be that strong. Except I wont let her fly off, she might scare people if they don't know she's mine.
RosePuppy
RosePuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next