The New Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
News on LifeClan ~ SWP 2016
Button for LifeClan Announcement
Button for Plot
Button for Vote
Staff

Administrator

*Smoke*

Moderators

Roo12

Kitty

Retired Administrator and Owner

Mini~
Maps
_
Clans
Click to enlarge
The New Era

Twoleg
Click to enlarge
The New Era
Affiliates
Warrior Clan CatsThe New EraThe New EraThe New Era
Latest topics
» Old friends getting in touch!
A Healer's Punishment, A Kit's Dream {Private; Kit/Smoke} - Page 3 Empty26/06/20, 10:07 pm by *Smoke*

» A Life Worth Living and Loving (Private)
A Healer's Punishment, A Kit's Dream {Private; Kit/Smoke} - Page 3 Empty05/06/17, 11:03 am by Kit

» Mediterranean Madness (Private; Roo & Smoke)
A Healer's Punishment, A Kit's Dream {Private; Kit/Smoke} - Page 3 Empty06/04/17, 05:28 pm by Roo12

» In the Old Clans ~Private: Smoke & Searisha~
A Healer's Punishment, A Kit's Dream {Private; Kit/Smoke} - Page 3 Empty29/03/17, 07:32 am by Searisha

» Character Creation Guideline and Forms
A Healer's Punishment, A Kit's Dream {Private; Kit/Smoke} - Page 3 Empty09/02/17, 09:45 pm by hollyleaf6610

» ThunderClan Allegiances
A Healer's Punishment, A Kit's Dream {Private; Kit/Smoke} - Page 3 Empty09/02/17, 09:29 pm by hollyleaf6610

» Snowfang of Windclan
A Healer's Punishment, A Kit's Dream {Private; Kit/Smoke} - Page 3 Empty26/01/17, 03:37 am by Silver

» Hey I'm new (^._.^)_/
A Healer's Punishment, A Kit's Dream {Private; Kit/Smoke} - Page 3 Empty22/01/17, 06:25 pm by Roo12

» Hi, I'm new!
A Healer's Punishment, A Kit's Dream {Private; Kit/Smoke} - Page 3 Empty01/01/17, 05:59 pm by Searisha

» Starlingpaw of ShadowClan
A Healer's Punishment, A Kit's Dream {Private; Kit/Smoke} - Page 3 Empty01/01/17, 09:20 am by Searisha

A Healer's Punishment, A Kit's Dream {Private; Kit/Smoke}

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

A Healer's Punishment, A Kit's Dream {Private; Kit/Smoke} - Page 3 Empty Re: A Healer's Punishment, A Kit's Dream {Private; Kit/Smoke}

Post by Kit 01/12/14, 09:32 pm

Le bump
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

A Healer's Punishment, A Kit's Dream {Private; Kit/Smoke} - Page 3 Empty Re: A Healer's Punishment, A Kit's Dream {Private; Kit/Smoke}

Post by *Smoke* 02/12/14, 04:06 pm

The two soon made it into the pocket inbetween the boulders, much to Shiningspirit's relief. Her hackles were up just as fast however when she heard talking. It sounded like... Moonleaf.

Ooc: Kit, you can do something here if you want, since this is a team effort and I think you should pitch into the drama X3
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Location : CONTACT ME THROUGH MY E-MAIL FOR IMMEDIATE RESPONSE :)

http://newerarp.forumotion.com/u31

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 02/12/14, 04:28 pm

Ooc: could you give me ideas? I now that sounds bad, but I just got home from school and I think my brain is dead, lol.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 09/12/14, 03:42 pm

Ooc: Lol, it's okay. Sorry for getting back really late on this. Maybe a meeting or something of the spirits from StarClan?
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 13/12/14, 08:08 am

Bump :3
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 30/12/14, 04:49 pm

Ooc: I GOT IT!!!! I KNOW WHAT TO TYPE!

She looked over at Shiningspirit, the medicine cat's reactions to her mentor's voice gave her mixed emotions about having Moonleaf's presence. Silverpaw crept closer to get a glimpse of the she-cat, and her eyes widened. She turned around and ran back to Shiningspirit. "T-That's the cat from my dream. Who is she?"
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 02/01/15, 12:38 pm

Ooc: Lol, okay.

Shiningspirit gave a shaky sigh. "That was my mentor, Moonleaf. She died moons ago in a battle, and trained me from StarClan. I haven't seen her since I became medicine cat," She explained.
"I think it's because... no, it can't be. She can't know that," She spoke to herself. She felt something in her stomach, almost like a sickness. Her eyes widened but she snapped back to reality. No, no. No, no, no, no. Not today, not ever.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 02/01/15, 01:20 pm

"What? Shiningspirit are you okay?" She meowed with a worried look. Silverpaw padded towards Moonleaf shakily, and turned back to Shiningspirit.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 02/01/15, 04:41 pm

"I-I'm fine," Shiningspirit was mostly trying to convince herself. She straightened herself out, picking up her head to look at her past mentor. However, Moonleaf didn't seem to notice the she-cat. She wasn't even looking at the two healers.
The brown she-cat walked up besides her apprentice, gazing out and the crowd of cats that started to cluster around the Four Stones.
None of the cats seem to even notice the two living ones in their presence. They were all gazing at something above the rocks.
Cautiously, Shiningspirit padded out of the cave and turned to look at the center of the felines' attention. Her breath caught in her throat as she saw what it was.
"Silverpaw, come to my side, now," Shiningspirit ordered her apprentice. She never took her hazel eyes off of the object.
It was an orb, a ball of light, and it was shining brightly down at all of the cats. As she looked around, she saw cats she recognized; all ones who she had known in their life. They too were fixated on this orb.
What was going on?

Ooc: I was thinking that this could be a sort of prophecy about Shiningspirit's kits first and then the clans fate of battling against the Dark Forest. It's this blinding white orb and it represents Shiningspirit pretty much, hence the name.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 12/01/15, 04:57 pm

Bumper :3
Oh, when should we reveal that Stormstrike is expecting kits?
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 19/01/15, 11:34 am

Ooc: Sorry. That sounds like a good idea! I don't really know what to put soo.. I'm like guessing here.

Silverpaw was frozen in place, her mentor's words barely even phased her. This was so much to take in, she was just made a medicine apprentice, it was her first day out of camp. The thought of ever seeing a Starclan was an impossibility for her, yet she was standing in front of hundreds of them. "H-How? They can't .... they can't see us." She finally said and sat next to Shiningspirit. Then she noticed the orb, and her eyes widened in interest. "What is t-that? Is any of this even normal? Are we in trouble?" Silverpaw shivered.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 28/01/15, 06:07 pm

"I-I don't really know, Silverpaw," Shiningspirit admitted. "Is it speaking?" She asked mostly to herself.
Life shall brighten, the spirit shall dull.
The leaf will finally fall.
A burden this will haul.
It began to repeat over and over again, each time the orb grew louder. Shiningspirit couldn't understand how it was talking, nor how it wasn't a single voice. It was many voices, working as one.
"Silverpaw, it's a prophecy," She came to the conclusion.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 24/02/15, 08:37 pm

"No, really?" Silverpaw meowed in shock, sarcasm hung in her voice. "I can't believe it... This must be a dream," She said quietly. "Is the spirit... You? You're name is Shiningspirit after all."
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3