The New Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
News on LifeClan ~ SWP 2016
Button for LifeClan Announcement
Button for Plot
Button for Vote
Staff

Administrator

*Smoke*

Moderators

Roo12

Kitty

Retired Administrator and Owner

Mini~
Maps
_
Clans
Click to enlarge
The New Era

Twoleg
Click to enlarge
The New Era
Affiliates
Warrior Clan CatsThe New EraThe New EraThe New Era
Latest topics
» Old friends getting in touch!
A Healer's Punishment, A Kit's Dream {Private; Kit/Smoke} Empty26/06/20, 10:07 pm by *Smoke*

» A Life Worth Living and Loving (Private)
A Healer's Punishment, A Kit's Dream {Private; Kit/Smoke} Empty05/06/17, 11:03 am by Kit

» Mediterranean Madness (Private; Roo & Smoke)
A Healer's Punishment, A Kit's Dream {Private; Kit/Smoke} Empty06/04/17, 05:28 pm by Roo12

» In the Old Clans ~Private: Smoke & Searisha~
A Healer's Punishment, A Kit's Dream {Private; Kit/Smoke} Empty29/03/17, 07:32 am by Searisha

» Character Creation Guideline and Forms
A Healer's Punishment, A Kit's Dream {Private; Kit/Smoke} Empty09/02/17, 09:45 pm by hollyleaf6610

» ThunderClan Allegiances
A Healer's Punishment, A Kit's Dream {Private; Kit/Smoke} Empty09/02/17, 09:29 pm by hollyleaf6610

» Snowfang of Windclan
A Healer's Punishment, A Kit's Dream {Private; Kit/Smoke} Empty26/01/17, 03:37 am by Silver

» Hey I'm new (^._.^)_/
A Healer's Punishment, A Kit's Dream {Private; Kit/Smoke} Empty22/01/17, 06:25 pm by Roo12

» Hi, I'm new!
A Healer's Punishment, A Kit's Dream {Private; Kit/Smoke} Empty01/01/17, 05:59 pm by Searisha

» Starlingpaw of ShadowClan
A Healer's Punishment, A Kit's Dream {Private; Kit/Smoke} Empty01/01/17, 09:20 am by Searisha

A Healer's Punishment, A Kit's Dream {Private; Kit/Smoke}

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

A Healer's Punishment, A Kit's Dream {Private; Kit/Smoke} Empty Re: A Healer's Punishment, A Kit's Dream {Private; Kit/Smoke}

Post by *Smoke* 05/09/14, 03:51 pm

"Follow me and I will show you where you'll be sleeping," Shiningspirit meowed to her young apprentice, her voice neither kind nor cold. She was apathetic, and no longer under the scrutiny of the rest of the clan, she was not scared of showing it.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Location : CONTACT ME THROUGH MY E-MAIL FOR IMMEDIATE RESPONSE :)

http://newerarp.forumotion.com/u31

Back to top Go down

A Healer's Punishment, A Kit's Dream {Private; Kit/Smoke} Empty Re: A Healer's Punishment, A Kit's Dream {Private; Kit/Smoke}

Post by Kit 05/09/14, 04:22 pm

"Alright. I think that is a bit important to know." She chuckled slightly. Her nervousness was gone and her voice was much more mature sounding. The beautiful, young she-cat acted much older than she was, it was surprising. "You know, at first, I was afraid you wouldn't take me as your apprentice. You are a newly made medicine cat, and I know other people think you are crazy for taking me in as your apprentice. Thank You for allowing me to be your apprentice."
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 06/09/14, 03:36 pm

"You shouldn't be my apprentice, Silverpaw. I made a mistake, and now I have to serve my punishment. I have no grudge against you, however, so do not feel like I do," Shiningspirit mourned. She would need to start learning about how a warrior is, what they do, and level up her skills in fighting and hunting.

Ooc: Kit, before we continue this, we need to make another thread so we don't take up unneeded space. After you reply I'll split this into another thread for us.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

A Healer's Punishment, A Kit's Dream {Private; Kit/Smoke} Empty A Healer's Punishment, A Kit's Dream {Private; Kit/Smoke}

Post by Kit 06/09/14, 04:37 pm

"I'll try to make it easier on you, I promise. I will be the best apprentice I can be. I don't want to stress you out." Silverpaw said quietly, sort of hurt. She looked at her paws, not sure what to do next.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 06/09/14, 08:28 pm

Shiningspirit sighed, sensing the apprentice's uneasiness now. Once they were inside of the medicine den, Shiningspirit sat down and placed her tail in front of her paws collectedly.
"As you may know, I did not receive m training from a living cat," The she-cat started. "I was trained by Moonleaf who had died before she had gotten an apprentice, and instead taught me through my dreams. So, I had the choice to learn anything I wanted. What is the first thing you would like to know about being a medicine cat?" Though she was now a fully responsible, warrior-aged feline, Shiningspirit gave the kit a small wink, making sure she knew that the medicine cat wasn't agitated.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 07/09/14, 03:07 pm

A Healer's Punishment, A Kit's Dream {Private; Kit/Smoke} E9f9300367497df109d01bbdce98a0d2

Silverpaw entered after her mentor and sat down. Her tail swished round her paws, making her look even smaller. The young she-cat's eyes brightened as she listened closely to Shiningspirit's voice. "Well, since I am knew at this, I think learning all the herbs by name, scent, and smell is the best choice." She said.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 07/09/14, 03:25 pm

"Well, you're going to have to wait on that. It will take a while to remember everything. Trust me, I spent eight moons doing it," Shiningspirit replied, a smile on her muzzle.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 07/09/14, 03:37 pm

Silverpaw chuckled slightly, "Yes, I know it will take a while. We should start with the basic and most used herbs." She suddenly felt relieved, and hopeful for a good relationship with her mentor.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 11/09/14, 04:27 pm

Bumpers
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 13/09/14, 02:40 pm

Ooc: Sorry, just a bit busy this weekend Kit. You'll be getting your next lesson tomorrow, so you can chill out until then :)

"Alright then. Do you recognize any of these herbs?" The medicine cat took out a total of five separate herbs, each unique but used often by the she-cat.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 14/09/14, 09:08 pm

Ooc: No worries. I understand! I have a busy month ahead of me. Hope school is going great for ya! Mines terrible. Bad grades, everything.

Silverpaw looked at the herbs and thought, her brain began to hurt. "Er, the first herbs are catmint, next is dock, poppyseeds, chervil root maybe, then marigold." She meowed confidently. She his her nervousness, hopefully she got them correct.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 17/09/14, 09:29 pm

bump again
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 18/09/14, 09:06 pm

Ooc: Sorry Kit, I just got busy and then I got swamped XP

"Not Chervil Root, but you are close. I am impressed, though. Don't worry, you'll be able to know each of these by the time the next full moon comes around," Shiningspirit confidently meowed.
"Now, would you like to go into the pines and see if you can notice any herbs? Or do you want to just sit in here all day?" Shiningspirit asked.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 18/09/14, 09:13 pm

"Go into the pines!" She meowed quicker and louder than she meant too. Silverpaw padded out of the den and quickly towards the entrance.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 19/09/14, 03:28 pm

"Wait up Silverpaw!" Shiningspirit yelled after the apprentice, irked at her lack of thinking of her actions before taking them.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 19/09/14, 03:48 pm

The she-cat skidded to a halt and took a deep breathe, she then turned around to see how far she'd gotten. "Sorry! I guess I just got excited! I'll act more mature about it next time." Silverpaw meowed, then slowly walked out of the tunnel. The territory opened up in front of her and her eyes grew wide, the pine tries toward over her. The pine straw, grass, and leaves felt much better underneath her paws than the dirt and grass patches in camp.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 19/09/14, 06:00 pm

"Alright, as long as you do that then you won't get in trouble this time. I can't strain myself right now," Shiningspirit meowed, the ending mostly to herself after she had joined her apprentice.
Realizing what she had said in front of Silverpaw, she changed the topic. "Which way do you want to head? I know it's your first time out, so we could explore the borders if you like," The medicine cat offered.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 20/09/14, 11:06 am

"What? You don't have any injuries do you? Wai-.... Never mind." She mumbled, realizing this was none of her business. Silverpaw straightened up and said, "That sounds good."
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 21/09/14, 05:14 pm

"Alright. Which border do you want to see today?" Shiningspirit asked, walking further from the camp's entrance.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 21/09/14, 08:10 pm

"Can we see Thunderclan's border?" She asked softly.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 02/10/14, 08:27 pm

Bumps for you
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 13/10/14, 06:34 pm

"Of course. What can you tell me about ThunderClan, Silverpaw?" Shiningspirit asked, starting to head to the border.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 13/10/14, 07:56 pm

"Errrr.... Not much, sorry. I have been stuck in camp since I was born. I know they hunt mice mostly." Silverpaw mumbled. I feel like such a bad apprentice, I know nothing.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 14/10/14, 12:55 pm

"That's fine. ThunderClan are very brave and loyal to their clan, but are known to rebel if they feel something isn't right. They do hunt mice, as well as birds and the occasional fish from the stream," Shiningspirit replied. It didn't surprise her that the young she-cat didn't know much about the other clan; she didn't think Silverpaw would know much about WindClan or RiverClan either.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 14/10/14, 07:12 pm

"That's interesting." Silverpaw said, her eyes glimmered with happiness. "What is the other clan that borders us?" She asked looking in the other direction.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next