The New Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
News on LifeClan ~ SWP 2016
Button for LifeClan Announcement
Button for Plot
Button for Vote
Staff

Administrator

*Smoke*

Moderators

Roo12

Kitty

Retired Administrator and Owner

Mini~
Maps
_
Clans
Click to enlarge
The New Era

Twoleg
Click to enlarge
The New Era
Affiliates
Warrior Clan CatsThe New EraThe New EraThe New Era
Latest topics
» Old friends getting in touch!
A Healer's Punishment, A Kit's Dream {Private; Kit/Smoke} - Page 2 Empty26/06/20, 10:07 pm by *Smoke*

» A Life Worth Living and Loving (Private)
A Healer's Punishment, A Kit's Dream {Private; Kit/Smoke} - Page 2 Empty05/06/17, 11:03 am by Kit

» Mediterranean Madness (Private; Roo & Smoke)
A Healer's Punishment, A Kit's Dream {Private; Kit/Smoke} - Page 2 Empty06/04/17, 05:28 pm by Roo12

» In the Old Clans ~Private: Smoke & Searisha~
A Healer's Punishment, A Kit's Dream {Private; Kit/Smoke} - Page 2 Empty29/03/17, 07:32 am by Searisha

» Character Creation Guideline and Forms
A Healer's Punishment, A Kit's Dream {Private; Kit/Smoke} - Page 2 Empty09/02/17, 09:45 pm by hollyleaf6610

» ThunderClan Allegiances
A Healer's Punishment, A Kit's Dream {Private; Kit/Smoke} - Page 2 Empty09/02/17, 09:29 pm by hollyleaf6610

» Snowfang of Windclan
A Healer's Punishment, A Kit's Dream {Private; Kit/Smoke} - Page 2 Empty26/01/17, 03:37 am by Silver

» Hey I'm new (^._.^)_/
A Healer's Punishment, A Kit's Dream {Private; Kit/Smoke} - Page 2 Empty22/01/17, 06:25 pm by Roo12

» Hi, I'm new!
A Healer's Punishment, A Kit's Dream {Private; Kit/Smoke} - Page 2 Empty01/01/17, 05:59 pm by Searisha

» Starlingpaw of ShadowClan
A Healer's Punishment, A Kit's Dream {Private; Kit/Smoke} - Page 2 Empty01/01/17, 09:20 am by Searisha

A Healer's Punishment, A Kit's Dream {Private; Kit/Smoke}

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

A Healer's Punishment, A Kit's Dream {Private; Kit/Smoke} - Page 2 Empty Re: A Healer's Punishment, A Kit's Dream {Private; Kit/Smoke}

Post by *Smoke* 16/10/14, 04:30 pm

"WindClan is on the opposite side. What do you know about them?" The healer questioned her apprentice, her speed slowing down once they were only a few tail-lengths from the border.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Location : CONTACT ME THROUGH MY E-MAIL FOR IMMEDIATE RESPONSE :)

http://newerarp.forumotion.com/u31

Back to top Go down

A Healer's Punishment, A Kit's Dream {Private; Kit/Smoke} - Page 2 Empty Re: A Healer's Punishment, A Kit's Dream {Private; Kit/Smoke}

Post by *Smoke* 19/10/14, 08:01 pm

Bump
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 19/10/14, 08:48 pm

My post didn't go through.......

"I know that they are built smaller and thinner than most because they are fast. They live on the moor and hunt rabbits mostly." Silverpaw meowed.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 20/10/14, 05:39 pm

"Good Silverpaw. They are very caring cats, and will put their clanmates before themselves no matter what the cost. All of the other clans are just like us, but in some way they're unique. As a medicine cat, you must learn to accept, honor and understand these qualities," Shiningspirit meowed. They had arrived at the border, and the scent of the other clan was almost overwhelming.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 20/10/14, 05:44 pm

Silverpaw coughed, "Oh my goodness! How do they live!" She sweeped her tail over her nose, before pulling it away. "Sorry, I guess that wasn't the right thing to say."
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 20/10/14, 07:09 pm

"No, not really." Shiningspirit had a hard time keep a soft look off of her muzzle. She was similar to Silverpaw when she had been training with Moonleaf. It still troubled her that the StarClan cat had not talked to her since her naming ceremony.
"RiverClan can be arrogant, especially that Sagevine which you will meet soon enough, but they are dedicated. Nothing will push them from their mission," She said, rolling her eyes as she talked about the arrogant tom.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 20/10/14, 09:34 pm

"Okay." Silverpaw smiled, her blue eyes seemed to become a darker, more meaningful blue color. "Whe-Which territory are the meetings held? Like, the clan meetings?" She asked.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 21/10/14, 03:16 pm

"All of the clans meet me on full moons at a sacred place called Four Stones. There is a peace treaty on full moons and it is protected by StarClan. Medicine cats, even though they go to these, also meet with the other medicine cats on half-moons so they may travel together and speak with StarClan," Shiningspirit explained.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 21/10/14, 05:11 pm

"Alright. So... What's next?" She asked, looking around.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 22/10/14, 06:48 pm

"I can show you Four Stones," Shiningspirit offered. It troubled the she-cat that she would need to train this apprentice to deliver kits before a few moons time, but she tried not to let it get to her head.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 22/10/14, 07:34 pm

" Sounds good." She mumbled, realizing the female was stressed. "Ummm, I was just wondering... Are you alright?" Silverpaw asked.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 23/10/14, 06:15 am

"I'm fine, thank you Silverpaw. Just didn't get much sleep last night," Shiningspirit meowed, trying to make it sound like she was quite alright. "Follow me, the Four Stones are this way," She began walking towards the clearing that was a good few minutes away but thankfully guided the conversation off of herself.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 23/10/14, 03:46 pm

"Okay.." The female replied, though she still sensed that Shiningspirit was stressed. "You can tell me anything that's borherinf you." She added a moment later as she followed her.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 24/10/14, 04:54 pm

"That's sweet of you, Silverpaw. I will tell you later on, do not worry. Now, can you tell me why the four clans would need a peaceful meeting place?" Shiningspirit meowed, pushing the subject off of herself.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 24/10/14, 06:14 pm

"So they can meet and keep up with the other clans. So they know of any problems. Also, Starclan watches over them to keep things calm." She meowed.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 25/10/14, 04:02 pm

"Very good. You'll be a natural at this yet," Shiningspirit meowed right before they entered the clearing of the Four Stones. The four different shaded boulders where the leader sat during meetings stood ominously during the day.
The ThunderClan boulder had a yellowish tinge to the rock while the RiverClan boulder was more of a deep blue. As it was, the ShadowClan boulder was so dark it was almost black and to complete the look the WindClan boulder was a pale gray. It truly was a sight to behold.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 25/10/14, 10:45 pm

"It's beautiful!" She meowed. Silverpaws eyes sweeped the clearing in amazement.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 26/10/14, 08:49 am

"It is. Do you know the leaders of all the clans?" Shiningspirit asked the amazed apprentice.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 29/10/14, 04:08 pm

" Sunstar is Thunderclan, Shardstar is Riverclan, Shockstar is Shadowclan, and I forgot Windclans leader." Silverpaw meowed, still gazing around.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 26/11/14, 09:39 am

"Bumblestar. He was brought into the clan as a rogue," Shiningspirit answered. "First, we will learn the history of the clans here at the Four Stones. Then, we will move onto herbs and their uses. Then, we will get to applying them. Alright?"
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 26/11/14, 10:58 pm

The female nodded her answer, her face looked serious, but her eyes were somewhere else. "It seems kind of cool how a rouge become a leader." She finally said, her words seeming to give away her thoughts.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 28/11/14, 12:57 pm

"There was a lot of outrage in WindClan when he was announced deputy. He'd been a warrior for four moons and had been given an apprentice only a few days after being named," Shiningspirit meowed, her gaze looking around the sacred place. Something was amiss....
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 29/11/14, 08:25 pm

Silverpaw shuddered, her mentor's facial expressions scaring her. "W-What's wrong?" She squeaked and glanced around, but being new she didn't really notice anything.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 30/11/14, 07:08 am

Shiningspirit narrowed her eyes. Silverpaw wasn't taking danger very well; she would need to remember that. But something more important was at hand.
"I'm not sure. Stay down and follow me quietly," Shiningspirit crouched down and began making her way to the boulders. There was a pocket inside where the medicine cats met before the meetings and was only accessible by a healer.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 30/11/14, 02:07 pm

The female stiffened up some and dropped into a crouch, and followed her mentor without a word. Silverpaw felt fear tugging at her once more, but a sudden strength pulsed through her. Although her body language showed she wasn't scared, her eyes were wild with fear and she glanced around nervously.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next