The New Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
News on LifeClan ~ SWP 2016
Button for LifeClan Announcement
Button for Plot
Button for Vote
Staff

Administrator

*Smoke*

Moderators

Roo12

Kitty

Retired Administrator and Owner

Mini~
Maps
_
Clans
Click to enlarge
The New Era

Twoleg
Click to enlarge
The New Era
Affiliates
Warrior Clan CatsThe New EraThe New EraThe New Era
Latest topics
» Old friends getting in touch!
Leaving Again {private; me and Smoke} - Page 4 Empty26/06/20, 10:07 pm by *Smoke*

» A Life Worth Living and Loving (Private)
Leaving Again {private; me and Smoke} - Page 4 Empty05/06/17, 11:03 am by Kit

» Mediterranean Madness (Private; Roo & Smoke)
Leaving Again {private; me and Smoke} - Page 4 Empty06/04/17, 05:28 pm by Roo12

» In the Old Clans ~Private: Smoke & Searisha~
Leaving Again {private; me and Smoke} - Page 4 Empty29/03/17, 07:32 am by Searisha

» Character Creation Guideline and Forms
Leaving Again {private; me and Smoke} - Page 4 Empty09/02/17, 09:45 pm by hollyleaf6610

» ThunderClan Allegiances
Leaving Again {private; me and Smoke} - Page 4 Empty09/02/17, 09:29 pm by hollyleaf6610

» Snowfang of Windclan
Leaving Again {private; me and Smoke} - Page 4 Empty26/01/17, 03:37 am by Silver

» Hey I'm new (^._.^)_/
Leaving Again {private; me and Smoke} - Page 4 Empty22/01/17, 06:25 pm by Roo12

» Hi, I'm new!
Leaving Again {private; me and Smoke} - Page 4 Empty01/01/17, 05:59 pm by Searisha

» Starlingpaw of ShadowClan
Leaving Again {private; me and Smoke} - Page 4 Empty01/01/17, 09:20 am by Searisha

Leaving Again {private; me and Smoke}

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Leaving Again {private; me and Smoke} - Page 4 Empty Re: Leaving Again {private; me and Smoke}

Post by Roo12 14/09/14, 06:52 pm

"Well, that twit is out of her life for good, you'll be glad to hear," Felik gasped through the mask, before giving up and removing it again, "He found us, a while back. It was just after we had pulled a bank heist. He tried to convince us to help him, but I sent him away. He shouldn't be back in a hurry."
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Leaving Again {private; me and Smoke} - Page 4 Empty Re: Leaving Again {private; me and Smoke}

Post by *Smoke* 18/09/14, 09:01 pm

"I wouldn't think so. He took motherhood away from her. That, is truly unforgivable," Lucas said, his eyes laying depressingly on the only skin and bones girl, who was now starting to snore softly. He knew he'd said too much, but Felik needed to know what happened. He didn't care if Vale held him at gunpoint and fired at him, but he thought Felik deserved to know.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Location : CONTACT ME THROUGH MY E-MAIL FOR IMMEDIATE RESPONSE :)

http://newerarp.forumotion.com/u31

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 19/09/14, 12:50 pm

"What?" Felik groaned, confused, "What does that mean? What did he do?"
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 19/09/14, 01:02 pm

"When he shot her, she was pregnant," Lucas said simply, not able to look Felik in the eye. He was still angry at Josh for it; incredibly furious, actually. Lucas' knee was bouncing up and down at a quick speed as he remembered finding the bleeding and shot down Vale in an alley.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 20/09/14, 11:37 am

Felik was too drained of energy to feel angry. He could only grimace at what Lucas told him, before his head fell back onto the pillow with a sigh. The only anger that flickered in him was at himself; he should have killed Josh when he had the chance. 
"I should have stuck a bullet in his chest that night," the Hustler groaned at last, "I'll do just that if I see his face again."
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 21/09/14, 08:42 am

"You need to talk with Vale about it, but later. After you both recover. It'' be a sore subject so you'll both need your strength. But be warned, she might try to punch you, or me," Lucas said, a smile on his face as he pictured Vale's reaction to it all.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 21/09/14, 11:13 am

"Well, we both know what a punch from Vale feels like, I'm sure," Felik joked back. He knew Lucas was right about him needing to talk to Vale about it, but he was dreading the whole thing; saying the wrong words could either ruin everything of land him back in hospital.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 21/09/14, 05:09 pm

"You want me to get a nurse? Considering you're awake and everything," Lucas shrugged, but his sarcastic smile was back.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 21/09/14, 06:47 pm

"Yes, I suppose waking up after being in a coma for week might be worthy of informing someone," Felik retorted, the same sacasm resonating in his voice and on his face. "Not that I don't appreciate what you've done, but I don't exactly trust you enough to pull me out of a coma if I go back into another one."
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 28/09/14, 06:59 am

"Good, you shouldn't. The only thing I'd do is post it on Twitter," Lucas joked as he stood up. He walked out of the room for a moment before coming back in with a hefty but homely woman who introduced herself as Nurse Heather.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 28/09/14, 07:50 am

"Hello Nurse Heather," Felik greeted in Swahili, "I seem to be awake."
At this, the nurse busied herself with checking various numbers and notes and equipment, before announcing that everything was in order and was going to send for tha doctor. 
After another woman, this time in white clothing as opposed to Nurse Heather's blue attire, entered and did various checks, took some blood, asked some questions and then left, Felik could finally relax a little more.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 28/09/14, 08:19 am

Vale stirred a bit. She knew she was in the hospital, waiting for Felik to wake up, but she could barely move her body after just waking up when it was in this state. She knew being so deficient of nutrition was bad and Lucas was scared for her, but she couldn't eat when she was nervous.
Soon, she got her eyes open and saw Felik awake. She bolted upright in surprise, despite her bones protesting against.
"You're awake!" Vale smiled, finally relieved after a week of no signs.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 28/09/14, 08:27 am

"I'm very sorry Vale, but I'm afraid I'll pull through," Felik joked tiredly, looking with a playful smile at his friend, "Which means you've got to live with me for a while yet."
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 28/09/14, 03:24 pm

Vale gave a small laugh as she grabbed a chair and sat next to Felik's bedside. Resting her head on her hand, she studied Felik.
"It's nicer to see you awake. You're boring when you snore," She teased right back.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 02/10/14, 01:27 pm

Felik opened his mouth to talk, but all that came out was a torrent of spluttering of chesty coughs. He leaned over to a table by his bedside, pulled a cardboard bowl onto his the bed beside him and spat a gob-full of fluid into the basin. After his throat and chest was cleared, the Hustler slumped sulkingly into the bed sheets, re-placing his mask.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 02/10/14, 03:38 pm

Vale became worried when Felik started hacking up a lung. Once he was done she decided to tell him.
"You've had a lot of damage done to your chest area, so you might, umm... find it hard to breathe at times. That's just what the doctors have told me," Vale bit her lip, wandering how the thief would react to the bad news.

Ooc: If you consider that power-playing, I can change it :3
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 03/10/14, 12:19 pm

Felik was silent. He was rarely ever ill back home, and when he was, he absolutely hated it. He hated being so useless, he hated having to stay in bed, he hated being made a fuss over by a concerned Valentina Gia Timeo, and most of all, he hated medicine. 
"How long will it take for that to stop?" he asked Vale at last, his voice hoarse with illness. 
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 04/10/14, 08:32 am

"A couple weeks. Two months at the most, they said. Don't strain yourself too much, we have another job to do once you're better Hercules," Vale joked with Felik. She seriously wanted him to get better; after all, what else would a best friend want?
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 04/10/14, 09:13 am

"I can't stay in bed for two months!" Felik exclaimed, about to leap out of bed and dance around the room to prove he was fine, but the pain of the bullet wound in his shoulder anchored him back to the bed, "Vale, we need to get this money, you know we do."
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 04/10/14, 03:41 pm

"Felik! Calm down! You won't be in bed for two months. It just won't be fully healed for two months. You'll just be stuck here for a couple more days and then you'll be released," Vale elaborated, seeing how Felik could get her words mixed up. You only stayed in a hospital for two months if you were dying!
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 04/10/14, 05:00 pm

Felik growled in frustration. He knew that that made a lot more sense, but it still meant that he would be a lot more restricted physically until he was fully healed. 
"Well, let's hope that our next job isn't as exciting as the last one," he said with a sarcastic/bitter laugh.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 07/10/14, 03:31 pm

Vale nodded in response. She hadn't been told what the next assignment would be and frankly she didn't want to know for a few more days.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 10/10/14, 03:33 pm

Ooc: End of thread?
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 13/10/14, 10:00 am

Ooc: Hmm, I guess. How do you want me to start the next thread? Like, what are they doing, what period of time is it, blah blah blah?
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 16/10/14, 07:04 pm

Ooc: I'm not sure :/
Maybe Felik could've got out of the hospital and he and Vale are just getting their new mission somewhere more south?
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next