The New Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
News on LifeClan ~ SWP 2016
Button for LifeClan Announcement
Button for Plot
Button for Vote
Staff

Administrator

*Smoke*

Moderators

Roo12

Kitty

Retired Administrator and Owner

Mini~
Maps
_
Clans
Click to enlarge
The New Era

Twoleg
Click to enlarge
The New Era
Affiliates
Warrior Clan CatsThe New EraThe New EraThe New Era
Latest topics
» Old friends getting in touch!
Leaving Again {private; me and Smoke} - Page 2 Empty26/06/20, 10:07 pm by *Smoke*

» A Life Worth Living and Loving (Private)
Leaving Again {private; me and Smoke} - Page 2 Empty05/06/17, 11:03 am by Kit

» Mediterranean Madness (Private; Roo & Smoke)
Leaving Again {private; me and Smoke} - Page 2 Empty06/04/17, 05:28 pm by Roo12

» In the Old Clans ~Private: Smoke & Searisha~
Leaving Again {private; me and Smoke} - Page 2 Empty29/03/17, 07:32 am by Searisha

» Character Creation Guideline and Forms
Leaving Again {private; me and Smoke} - Page 2 Empty09/02/17, 09:45 pm by hollyleaf6610

» ThunderClan Allegiances
Leaving Again {private; me and Smoke} - Page 2 Empty09/02/17, 09:29 pm by hollyleaf6610

» Snowfang of Windclan
Leaving Again {private; me and Smoke} - Page 2 Empty26/01/17, 03:37 am by Silver

» Hey I'm new (^._.^)_/
Leaving Again {private; me and Smoke} - Page 2 Empty22/01/17, 06:25 pm by Roo12

» Hi, I'm new!
Leaving Again {private; me and Smoke} - Page 2 Empty01/01/17, 05:59 pm by Searisha

» Starlingpaw of ShadowClan
Leaving Again {private; me and Smoke} - Page 2 Empty01/01/17, 09:20 am by Searisha

Leaving Again {private; me and Smoke}

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Leaving Again {private; me and Smoke} - Page 2 Empty Re: Leaving Again {private; me and Smoke}

Post by Roo12 21/05/14, 01:02 pm

"The whole lot, it looked like," Felik replied, his voice cracking with annoyance slightly at Lucas's enjoyment, "By the time we got their, the two in the safe had already filled three bags. Speaking of which, Lucas... When are we getting our cut?"
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Leaving Again {private; me and Smoke} - Page 2 Empty Re: Leaving Again {private; me and Smoke}

Post by *Smoke* 21/05/14, 03:25 pm

"Every three things you do for me, you get the money from those three missions. I thought it might help keep you around a bit more, ya know?" Vale grit her teeth at Lucas' arrogance, with his pearly white smile.
Clearing her throat, Vale came up with a perfect thing to say to Lucas, just to mature him a bit more than he was now.
"How's Angelina, Lucas?" His face hardened a bit and when he looked at Vale, pride shown in his eyes.
"My daughter is quite the pre-schooler, thank you very much."
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Location : CONTACT ME THROUGH MY E-MAIL FOR IMMEDIATE RESPONSE :)

http://newerarp.forumotion.com/u31

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 26/05/14, 07:29 pm

Felik lurched forward, ready to pound the arrogant twit into the ground, "Why you little, piece of --"
The Hustler was interrupted by Vale as she cut in with her question. At this, Felik withdrew, and even managed to give his rival a testing smile as he felt Lucas's discomfort ripple through the air between them. He, along with clever Vale, knew that Angelina was the cocky little brat's biggest weakness. To vision him squirming like he did when the girl was brought up in conversation was Felik's slightly sadistic pleasure.
Deciding it would be safer, the criminal said nothing further and allowed Valentina to do the talking from now on.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 26/05/14, 08:16 pm

"Good. Now remember who got Angelina to live in the first place, Lucas. Do not joke with us, or I will joke with you," Vale threatened, her gray-tinted eyes narrowing at the arrogant boy's.
He nodded, his Adam's apple, bobbing as he swallowed thickly. This would not make things harder for Vale and Felik; it would make it easier for them, as the threat Valentina had mentioned was very real.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 26/05/14, 08:35 pm

"So," Felik ordered, holding back his laughter, "What's the plan?"
The Hustler grazed the man with his glare, waiting for an answer and knowing that now at least Valentina was on the same level, if not higher, than Lucas himself.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 28/05/14, 12:01 pm

Lucas' gaze snapped from the threatening one of Vale's, toward the hustler. It was a relief to him apparently, dealing with someone who might be close to someone able to ruin him, yet was lower than him.
"Well, I've been having problems with a local gang around here; they're hording weapons, and I need them to be, how do you French people say it, abattez-les. But you need to be careful, or it will be the other way around. They have machine guns already with them, and it will not be an easy task," Lucas informed the pair, Vale's eyes widening a bit at the mention of going against machine guns.

Ooc: abattez-les means 'shoot them down' in French. I thank Google Translate x3
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 28/05/14, 12:11 pm

Felik's smile faded into thoughtful concern as machine guns were brought into the equation. "Where is this gang?" he demanded, "And how exactly do you want us to deal with them?"

Ooc: Lol XD It is always there when one struggles with French/German/Spanish homework x3
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 28/05/14, 12:17 pm

"Join them for maybe a day or two. Steal a few of their machine guns. Open fire. Simple, right?" Lucas said arrogantly, his morbid smile coming back into place.
"What?! Just open fire on them, Lucas?! You know we can't do that!" Vale almost screamed, her face reddening at the moron in front of her.
"Fine. Steal them but don't open fire. A few minutes before you snatch 'em, though, call the cops," He offered, shrugging at the woman in front of him.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 28/05/14, 12:38 pm

Felik gritted his teeth and clenched his fists at the boy's idiocy. "Fine," he spat reluctantly, "But it ain't gonna be easy. And calling the cops is a huge risk for us, especially after that little stunt we just pulled off back at the bank. When do you want this done, anyway?"
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 28/05/14, 10:43 pm

"Before the end of the month, cause on the 1st is when they open fire on a town square," Lucas shrugged. Vale was taken aback by this bit of information, and not only by just the questions running through her mind of how Lucas always gets his information. She asked once, and never again.
"I have men doing a transaction at the place on the same date, and their lives are at risk as well as many innocent civilians. I prefer to be like the Mafia, where they have an code of leaving non-Mafia people out of their disputes. Really smart if ya think about it," He continued on, explaining -for once- his reasons for a certain action.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 29/05/14, 09:29 am

Even Felik was surprised at the seriousness of this situation, though he didn't let it show on his stern, dark face. "Alright, that can be taken care of," he replies after a few moments of silence, "But, if you don't mind, Vale and I are going to return to the hotel and rest up. It's been an eventful day, you know."
Felik then turned and began to slowly pace towards the car.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 29/05/14, 10:50 am

"No problem," Lucas called as Vale followed Felik to the car. Once she had caught up to him, she gave a small lean on his shoulder.
"So, what do you think of this new suicide mission?" She asked, curious.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 29/05/14, 11:16 am

Sighing a little, Felik looked down, thinking of what to say. When he looked up, he had a small, gleaming smile on his face. "I think we need to be even crazier than usual if we want to pull this number off..."
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 29/05/14, 12:42 pm

"I agree with you there. Anywy, where did you book our hotel stay?" Vale questioned the hustler.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 29/05/14, 12:52 pm

"Ummm," Felik said, holding back his laughter, "Well, it's not exactly... 5 star, so to speak, it's the, ummm... Cozy Comfort, down St. Johnas Lane... I could hardly afford anything else, I swear!"
The Cozy Comfort Inn was a notorious chain of small-name hotels, famous for the terrible quality, at least among Felik and Vale. "It has a rating of 1 1/2 stars," Felik continued, "But it could be worse... I could only have one star..."
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 29/05/14, 08:06 pm

Vale gave Felik an incredulous look. "With you, I would expect zero stars. You've outdone yourself Felik," She teased aiming her left fist to give a light punch at her partner's shoulder.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 29/05/14, 08:34 pm

"Well, let's take that as a compliment and drive to our crappy hotel, shall we?" Felik laughed, shoving Vale lightly back. The Hustler climbed into the back seat of the chauffeured vehicle, waiting with the nervous driver for his partner-in-crime to join them.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 29/05/14, 11:03 pm

Giving a small sigh, and a quick view of the old bridge in front of her, Vale turned around and headed for the car.
The girl  opened the door, but suddenly was ripped back. A black gloved hand was covering her mouth, and she tried to pry the arm away from her head frantically, but to no avail.
She managed to get it away for enough time for her to yell for her closest accomplice. "Felik!" She screamed, the person regaining control and picked her up. As she writhed and tried to get out of the man's grip, she knew it was pointless. She would have to figure something else out...

Ooc: Ta-da! It's the gang with the machine guns, FYI. They're stealing her like evil, but stupid people. If you don't want Felik to like, save her later on then I can change it :3
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 30/05/14, 07:13 am

Ooc: No, I love this! I LOVE ALL YOU'RE IDEAS!!XDD

"Vale!" Felik cried, panic and confusion dancing in his eyes. As he was about to leap away, a shaking hand clasped around his own mouth and began to yank around his neck. Suddenly, the Hustler's eyes blazed with nothing but anger as he elbowed his opponent in the side of the head, forcing him to tumble to the ground. Before he could reach for his gun, Felik kicked him full-throttle in the ribs, then once more in the chest, knocking him out.
Removing his own gun, the criminal ran for a huge, black van parked just behind their car on the bridge. He could see the strangers dragging Vale away into the back as he ran for them, catching a glimpse of Lucas being beaten up by another bunch of guys. Felik ran on.
"Let her go-" but he was interrupted. The Hustler's vision began to fade as he toppled to the ground, balancing on his hands and knees. Blood spilled out of his mouth and through a gash in the back of his head. He looked up to see two dark figures towering over him. One last kick to the head by one of the figures knocked the young ma out, letting him hit the cobbled ground. The last things Felik heard before he passed out was a strange voice ordering for him to be left there and Vale's panicked voice calling for him.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 30/05/14, 03:35 pm

Ooc: :D When do I not have good ideas? School.

Vale watched in horror as her closest friend crumpled to the ground, helpless however much he tried not to be. The tears in her gray eyes clouded her vision, and her fight became stale, her heart only grieving for Felik. He had been such a great friend that Vale had never really thanked him for his loyalty.
But he wouldn't want this, and she knew this as she was dragged away from her friend. They would fight to see each other again, and Vale would not let him down.
For now, she had to. She let the men carry her away, far away from Felik. It was the only way to stop him from getting hurt by these people anymore. The only way, was to surrender.
As she was thrown into the black van and gagged, she was already making her plan.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 30/05/14, 03:59 pm

Ooc: XD

The first thing that came back to Felik was the aching of his injuries. Next came his vision, slowly fading in from darkness. He could hear nothing but a shrill ringing resonating in his head as the feeling in his limbs slowly returned. Staggering into a sitting position, the Hustler spat out a mouthful of blood and sat back, trying to wake up.
After a few seconds, the man shook his head slightly as the ringing subsided, soon to be replaced by a throbbing pain in the left side of his face. As Felik went to touch it, he guessed from the feel of it that his left eye was purple and swollen shut, blood leaked from a gash on his cheek, his lip was ripped open, his head was bleeding from its own wound and his ear was bent and mangled. 
Felik groaned in agony as he inspected himself further, finding more cuts and bruises. Nothing, thank goodness, was broken at least.

Ooc: Do you mind if I rp Lucas for a second with him and Felik talking?
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 30/05/14, 08:00 pm

Ooc: Feel free to control him x3

Vale blinked open out of her unconsciousness, only to see more blackness. The bag they had placed over her head had been tainted heavily with chlorophyll, and it had made her pass out within seconds of the drive.
These people were smart, and not as rookie-like as she thought they were. She had already figured out who they were; it was quite obvious. The Machine Gun Gang. As she tried to recall everything Lucas had told her and Felik about them, she began to call them the MGG, for short.
She hummed to herself the tune of one of her favorite songs, Derrière Danse, and was surprised that no one told her to shut up. With how she was squished between a car wall and another person, and the amount of breaths she could hear inhaling and exhaling, there were about five people in the car with her.
This would be harder than she thought.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 31/05/14, 06:44 am

Ooc: Thanks! C;

Felik leaned back until his shoulders hit the rear end of their car, letting his mangled face bask in the light of the street lamps. 
"You've certainly seen better days, I must say, Felik."
The Hustler turned to where the voice had come from to see Lucas, looking no more radiant than he did, parked up against the low wall of the bridge.
"That certainly spoiled your good looks, hasn't it?" Lucas mocked.
"How long was I out?" Felik questioned in an exhausted tone.
"A good hour or two," Replied Lucas, "They kicked you in good and proper. Gave me a good go too."
"Where's Vale?"
"Don't you remember anything, thief? They took her away, didn't they?"
"How's they?!" Felik began to lose his patience with the man again, "Where did they take her?"
"Beats me," Lucas replied, shrugging, "I'd presume back to their base. Their clever, but not the cleverest by a long shot. They think that if only a few people outside of their gang knows were they rendezvous every night, nothing can go wrong. But that's incorrect, I'm presuming."
Felik managed to press a devilish smile onto his bruised face as Lucas, after a moments pause, gave the Hustler the address of the thugs' hangout. Staggering unsteadily to his feet, Felik limped over to the car driver's seat to find no chauffeur. "What happened to that guy?" he inquired.
"I'm afraid," Lucas answered, "They got him rather quickly. They chucked his body over the bridge."
The two men felt regretful for this. The driver shouldn't have been involved in the first place, and now he was the only one that died. Pushing these thoughts aside, Felik climbed into the driver's seat, turned the key and accelerated off, leaving Lucas enough money to call a cab for himself.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 31/05/14, 11:14 pm

Vale was roughly handled through both of her arms. The bag was still over her head, stinking slightly of chlorophyll. Enough to make her light-headed and sluggish, like a person high Methamphetamine. Not necessarily tired, but with all of the signs of insomnia.
Two people were holding her limbs- one per arm. One she could sense was a man, from his rough hands and large fingers. The other was female, and hers were obviously far more feminine. Her wrists were tied behind her back in a simple double knot, something she had learned to undo a long time ago. But right now, so lethargic as she was, it was not wise to do so. She might mess up and they would notice what she was doing, or even if she got the bag off her head, she would trip or run too slow to get away.
She could the clacking of her steel-heeled shoes against the floor as they entered a building. Cement floors, and spacious room. A warehouse of some sort.
These people just got a tiny bit creative after reading Criminal Life for Dummies, didn't they?
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 01/06/14, 12:51 pm

It took Felik over an hour to find roughly where Lucas had said their base was, but by the time he got there, he found that St. Johanas Rd was nothing but row after row of corrugated iron buildings and storage crates. This would take much longer than it should, and with Felik injured as he was, the search would be even slower.
Regardless, the Hustler pushed on, limping through the small streets between the structures, listening out for movement, his gun by his side and his hand clutching his bleeding side.
Another hour, though it seemed like a decade, passed, and Felik collapsed onto his stomach as he began to weaken from loss of blood and exhaustion. He lay there on the brink of passing out when his eyes shot open and his head lifted slightly, listening. He heard, or thought he heard, a faint mummer of voices sounding from somewhere here in this iron fortress of inconvenience.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next