The New Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
News on LifeClan ~ SWP 2016
Button for LifeClan Announcement
Button for Plot
Button for Vote
Staff

Administrator

*Smoke*

Moderators

Roo12

Kitty

Retired Administrator and Owner

Mini~
Maps
_
Clans
Click to enlarge
The New Era

Twoleg
Click to enlarge
The New Era
Affiliates
Warrior Clan CatsThe New EraThe New EraThe New Era
Latest topics
» Old friends getting in touch!
Kits of ShadowClan (private: Roo12, Smoke & Kit) - Page 2 Empty26/06/20, 10:07 pm by *Smoke*

» A Life Worth Living and Loving (Private)
Kits of ShadowClan (private: Roo12, Smoke & Kit) - Page 2 Empty05/06/17, 11:03 am by Kit

» Mediterranean Madness (Private; Roo & Smoke)
Kits of ShadowClan (private: Roo12, Smoke & Kit) - Page 2 Empty06/04/17, 05:28 pm by Roo12

» In the Old Clans ~Private: Smoke & Searisha~
Kits of ShadowClan (private: Roo12, Smoke & Kit) - Page 2 Empty29/03/17, 07:32 am by Searisha

» Character Creation Guideline and Forms
Kits of ShadowClan (private: Roo12, Smoke & Kit) - Page 2 Empty09/02/17, 09:45 pm by hollyleaf6610

» ThunderClan Allegiances
Kits of ShadowClan (private: Roo12, Smoke & Kit) - Page 2 Empty09/02/17, 09:29 pm by hollyleaf6610

» Snowfang of Windclan
Kits of ShadowClan (private: Roo12, Smoke & Kit) - Page 2 Empty26/01/17, 03:37 am by Silver

» Hey I'm new (^._.^)_/
Kits of ShadowClan (private: Roo12, Smoke & Kit) - Page 2 Empty22/01/17, 06:25 pm by Roo12

» Hi, I'm new!
Kits of ShadowClan (private: Roo12, Smoke & Kit) - Page 2 Empty01/01/17, 05:59 pm by Searisha

» Starlingpaw of ShadowClan
Kits of ShadowClan (private: Roo12, Smoke & Kit) - Page 2 Empty01/01/17, 09:20 am by Searisha

Kits of ShadowClan (private: Roo12, Smoke & Kit)

4 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Kits of ShadowClan (private: Roo12, Smoke & Kit) - Page 2 Empty Re: Kits of ShadowClan (private: Roo12, Smoke & Kit)

Post by *Smoke* 04/02/16, 09:00 pm

Ooc: Oh my gawd XDDDDDDDDDD [forgotthenameofStarclanmeetingplace] ?!?! It's on the map Kit! XDDDD

Mochapaw gave a small nod. "I believe I should go to the Moonfalls soon, but not yet. It doesn't feel right to go now," She meowed, becoming lost in thought. She felt like she had so much on her plate recently, and Mochapaw hoped she wouldn't have to deal with it all for too long. It was really dragging her down.

Ooc: I just realized how many times I used the word 'feel' or 'feeling' in my last post XD
I just counted. I used it 4 times in 3 sentences. I'm way out of practice with rp-ing XDDD
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Location : CONTACT ME THROUGH MY E-MAIL FOR IMMEDIATE RESPONSE :)

http://newerarp.forumotion.com/u31

Back to top Go down

Kits of ShadowClan (private: Roo12, Smoke & Kit) - Page 2 Empty Re: Kits of ShadowClan (private: Roo12, Smoke & Kit)

Post by Roo12 05/02/16, 05:45 am

"Don't let it get you down," Pridepaw mewed kindly, "There's only so much one cat can do. When the time is right, you'll figure out what needs to be done."
At that point, Mossfur stormed up to the three apprentices, his face gloomy than usual.
"Pridepaw, Eaglepaw, how do you feel about hunting for the survival of your clan?" he boomed sarcastically, "Or would you rather laze about the camp all day until you starve to death?"
"Mossfur!" Pride protested, "I've already been hunting! I just got back-"
"Ah, so I have you to thank for this succulent bounty, do I?" The enormous warrior signalled to the measly fresh-kill pile.
"Well, not all of it... I caught that mouse."
Mossfur cuffed the apprentice around the ear, quite hard but with sheathed claws, making him cry out.
"Get hunting, both of you! And Mochapaw, shouldn't you be looking for herbs or something?"
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 05/02/16, 07:11 am

Eaglepaw rolled his eyes at the warrior, biting his tongue to keep disrespectful comments from spewing out of his mouth. His tail started to twitch slightly his voice came out right, frustration obvious in his voice, "Come on guys, he's right. We should be hunting right now. Mossfur obviously wants some warmer prey. He's just embarrassed to ask us nicely to do it." The tom said the last sentence in a fake whisper. He stood up and began to head towards the camp entrance.

Ooc: There's a map?
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 05/02/16, 09:24 am

Ooc: On the right side of the page.
https://i.servimg.com/u/f68/18/28/76/59/mapcat12.jpg

Mochapaw gave a glare to Mossfur, not moving from where she was sitting. "Mossfur, I have been looking for herbs all season. But in case you haven't noticed, its Leafbare. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go and sort out that comfrey root I have to use on your wretched claw," The she-cat said, flicking her tail when stood up and turned to into the medicine den.

Ooc: Mossfur isn't anyone's cat right?
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 05/02/16, 09:51 am

Ooc: Lol, Kit!? XDD
Yeah, he was mine, but don't worry. I was thinking of making him a sort of 'stock warrior' so anyone in ShadowClan can use him when need be ;P

Mossfur sighed irritably as he watch the Medicine Cat apprentice go. Pridepaw spat out a repressed laugh as Mochapaw spoke to Mossfur, and received another bat around the ear from the annoyed warrior, before he stalked off to the other warriors.
Pridepaw rubbed his head with his paw and stuck his tongue out at Mossfur, making sure the enormous warrior's back was turned first.
"Come on Eaglepaw, let's go hunting," Pride said reluctantly, "He might not be able to boss Mochapaw around, but he can tell us to do anything he wants."
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 07/02/16, 08:30 am

"Hey, before you guys go I want you guys to look around and see how deep the snow is near the RiverClan border. That's usually where the first signs of Newleaf are," Mochapaw quickly came back and asked to the two boys.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 07/02/16, 10:52 am

Pridepaw shot a grin over his shoulder to Mochapaw to tell her he'd heard. Mossfur hissed loudly at the apprentice to get going, so he quickly turned around and raced out of the camp towards the RiverClan border.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 07/02/16, 04:36 pm

Ooc: I'll let Kit reply, and then maybe we can do a time skip?
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 07/02/16, 04:43 pm

Ooc: Sounds good :3
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 09/02/16, 06:54 pm

Ooc: I see the map now. Lol. Sorry I was at a church camp and got a mild concussion at the camp last Saturday sooo, yeah. It's all good though,, I just have a headache, dizziness, and bit of nausea.

Eaglepaw chuckled quietly at the she-cats retort and Pride's punishment. He ducked his head, slightly afraid he would receive the same thing Pridepaw got. He began to head towards the entrance and looked back at Mochapaw. "Hurry up before Mossfur has a hissy fit." Pridepaw raced out of the camp, but Eaglepaw walked slowly towards the entrance so Mochapaw should catch up.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 09/02/16, 07:09 pm

Ooc: Oh jeez. Be careful! I hope you get better!

Time skip now?
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 09/02/16, 08:39 pm

Ooc: Lol thanks. It's supposed to be a week to a month of healing time. This guy threw a basketball really hard, without looking, and it hit me in the head. He felt so bad, but honestly it was a stupid mistake. Oh well, I forgave him. Sure, go ahead. Also, when are we going to do the "I like you." confession between Mochapaw and Eaglepaw?
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 09/02/16, 09:15 pm

Ooc: I was thinking before she becomes the full medicine cat in like three moons. That okay with you?
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 09/02/16, 09:41 pm

Ooc: That's cool with me.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 10/02/16, 09:48 pm

Ooc: okay how far ahead do you guys want to skip?
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 11/02/16, 01:25 pm

Ooc: I don't mind. What do we want to happen?;P
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 11/02/16, 06:13 pm

Ooc: Um, I don't know. I really don't XD
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 14/02/16, 09:27 am

Ooc: Lol, Kit? xD
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 14/02/16, 11:38 am

Ooc: I think I could have Mochapaw coming back from the Moonfalls with Feralstar, though he hasn't technically recieved his nine lives yet because we haven't finished the thread. But Mochaberry can just forget about that X3
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 14/02/16, 03:34 pm

Ooc: I'm down with that ;P
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 14/02/16, 04:50 pm

Mochaberry woke up in her den, stretching her legs out until she got a satisfying pop. Feralstar and the medicine cat had just returned from the Moonfalls a few hours ago, but they had much to do. It turns out that StarClan saw her fit to become the full medicine cat and gave her the name Mochaberry, in honor of an unknown cat to her. She hadn't seen Pridepaw or Eaglepaw yet, so they probably didn't know she had gotten her new name. It felt to so odd to wake up from a StarClanless dream. Mochaberry supposed that her training had gone by so fast because she trained all hours of her sleep.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 14/02/16, 05:46 pm

"Mochapaw?" Eaglepaw called into the medicine cat den. He winced as he padded into the den, he held up his right paw in the air so he didn't put pressure on it. "There you are, sorry, did I wake you? I was out hunting early this morning and I tripped and hurt my paw. It's bleeding a little bit." His turquoise eyes drifted from the she-cat to his injured paw.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 14/02/16, 06:04 pm

Mochaberry smiled at the tom, standing up and going around the den to collect the herbs needed. "No worries, Eaglepaw. I have some good news I wanted to tell you anyway," She said, going over to the tom. She placed the herbs on the ground and asked for him to hold up his paw.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 14/02/16, 06:05 pm

Ooc: Maybe we could have them confess their feelings right now? I mean, Pridepaw isn't needed ASAP, and Roo isn't on, so it's not a big deal :3
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 14/02/16, 06:45 pm

Ooc; Sure.

Eaglepaw straightened up, "Good news?" He purred, excitement in his eyes, "I have an idea of what it is, but I don't want to say anything." He held up his paw, stretching it outwards and letting it hang limply.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next