The New Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
News on LifeClan ~ SWP 2016
Button for LifeClan Announcement
Button for Plot
Button for Vote
Staff

Administrator

*Smoke*

Moderators

Roo12

Kitty

Retired Administrator and Owner

Mini~
Maps
_
Clans
Click to enlarge
The New Era

Twoleg
Click to enlarge
The New Era
Affiliates
Warrior Clan CatsThe New EraThe New EraThe New Era
Latest topics
» Old friends getting in touch!
Planes, Diseases, And Illegal Adventures {Private~ Roo12 & I} Empty26/06/20, 10:07 pm by *Smoke*

» A Life Worth Living and Loving (Private)
Planes, Diseases, And Illegal Adventures {Private~ Roo12 & I} Empty05/06/17, 11:03 am by Kit

» Mediterranean Madness (Private; Roo & Smoke)
Planes, Diseases, And Illegal Adventures {Private~ Roo12 & I} Empty06/04/17, 05:28 pm by Roo12

» In the Old Clans ~Private: Smoke & Searisha~
Planes, Diseases, And Illegal Adventures {Private~ Roo12 & I} Empty29/03/17, 07:32 am by Searisha

» Character Creation Guideline and Forms
Planes, Diseases, And Illegal Adventures {Private~ Roo12 & I} Empty09/02/17, 09:45 pm by hollyleaf6610

» ThunderClan Allegiances
Planes, Diseases, And Illegal Adventures {Private~ Roo12 & I} Empty09/02/17, 09:29 pm by hollyleaf6610

» Snowfang of Windclan
Planes, Diseases, And Illegal Adventures {Private~ Roo12 & I} Empty26/01/17, 03:37 am by Silver

» Hey I'm new (^._.^)_/
Planes, Diseases, And Illegal Adventures {Private~ Roo12 & I} Empty22/01/17, 06:25 pm by Roo12

» Hi, I'm new!
Planes, Diseases, And Illegal Adventures {Private~ Roo12 & I} Empty01/01/17, 05:59 pm by Searisha

» Starlingpaw of ShadowClan
Planes, Diseases, And Illegal Adventures {Private~ Roo12 & I} Empty01/01/17, 09:20 am by Searisha

Planes, Diseases, And Illegal Adventures {Private~ Roo12 & I}

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Planes, Diseases, And Illegal Adventures {Private~ Roo12 & I} Empty Planes, Diseases, And Illegal Adventures {Private~ Roo12 & I}

Post by *Smoke* 06/12/13, 03:51 pm

Planes, Diseases, And Illegal Adventures {Private~ Roo12 & I} Beautyingraphics-blue-dress-girl-quote-Favim.com-196107

As Valentina walked down the vent-like hallway leading to their plane to South Africa, her heart pounded. She'd never been on an airplane before and it was striking her nerves like an axe on lumber. She had a small backpack on her back, with a pair of clothes and pajamas incase the airline lost her bag, her phone with earphones, and her switch blade.
That was another thing she was fearing. Getting caught. Airplane security was the best she'd ever seen in her life; she guess they didn't want anything bad happening like what happened with America. She would do that too. And she'd shoot herself on the spot, too. She was a threat to these people's well-beings, their lives, their families. It sometimes hurt her how much she actually had.
Like that poor guy that people thought she and Felik had killed. It turned out he had a little boy and girl, with a loving wife. She'd gone to her funeral, just saying that she had lost someone like that too. And she had. But it was the same person.
Snapping her thoughts away from the horrible topic, she looked at Felik for a split second. He looked nice, as did she. They were heading to Felik's home in South Africa to see his sick father, who they were going to talk to. And she had to act like his wife. In front of all his brothers, sister, cousins, aunts, uncles, the whole sha-bang.
Valentina Gia Timeo, for once in her life, was incredibly scared.

Last edited by *ѕмσкє* on 09/12/13, 02:39 am; edited 1 time in total
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Location : CONTACT ME THROUGH MY E-MAIL FOR IMMEDIATE RESPONSE :)

http://newerarp.forumotion.com/u31

Back to top Go down

Planes, Diseases, And Illegal Adventures {Private~ Roo12 & I} Empty Re: Planes, Diseases, And Illegal Adventures {Private~ Roo12 & I}

Post by Roo12 06/12/13, 05:01 pm

Planes, Diseases, And Illegal Adventures {Private~ Roo12 & I} Felik_12

Felik Buhari had been quiet all day. He had only spoken if it was absolutely necessary, for example, asking Vale about plane tickets or checking his mother wants that kind of coffee. It was out of character, for the Hustler was usually a sociable conversation-starter, but, then again, who would want to chat when they're about to board a plane to take them to a place one would call home, but hasn't visited for over three years without contact. When one's whole family, whom they has not seen since they left for a new life. When one's father is... is.....
Felik could see the plane ahead, and before that another damn desk with another uniformed young woman wearing a too-happy-to-be-real smile on her make-uped face and another luggage checking device. Deep down Felik knew these procedures were necessary, more than necessary. But at this moment in time, he was too worked up and agitated to go through it again.
If he had a choice, that is.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Planes, Diseases, And Illegal Adventures {Private~ Roo12 & I} Empty Re: Planes, Diseases, And Illegal Adventures {Private~ Roo12 & I}

Post by *Smoke* 07/12/13, 06:54 pm

Ooc: Wait, I said they were just about to board the plane through that little hallway that connects to the airplane. But I honestly have no idea where they are XD
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 08/12/13, 04:20 am

Ooc: I was planning on doing that too, but last time I went to an airport they have one last bag check whilst they're checking your tickets, then you board the plane :/

He knew the drill by now. Felik placed his bag on the conveyor belt and gave the woman his tickets. After doing something with them on the computer, she handed them back to the Hustler, "Proceed onto the plane, please," she said with a sickly smile.
Felik did as he was told, picking up his rucksack and walking slowly so his mother and Vale could catch up with him easily. Once he reached the airplane steps, he stopped and waited, much to the hostess's annoyance.

Ooc: So they're literally about to enter the plane and Felik is waiting at the foot of the plane steps for Vale and Sanaa's tickets to be checked for the last time. Sorry for the confusion, that was my fault .~.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 08/12/13, 07:20 pm

Ooc: Okay, I'm laughing waaay too much right now. I Siri's voice settings to English, Britain, and it says my name so weirdly. I laugh every time I hear it XD

Vale quickly walked through the crowd, saying excuse me when she bumped into people until she found Felik already getting on the plane. She jumped up the steps and gave a small weary smile to Felik, urging him to continue onto the plane.

Ooc: Trust me, I know that. But I got a bit confused cause I never really thought about the luggage carry-on compartment XD
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 09/12/13, 02:33 am

Ooc: Hang on, I just thought, is Frayer with them? :/
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 09/12/13, 02:36 am

Ooc: I was thinking no, that she be staying with Gale's family :3
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 09/12/13, 02:39 am

Ooc: That would make sense xD But hang on, what time is it over there? What are you doing online?:/
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 09/12/13, 02:40 am

Ooc: Umm.... I have sleep insomnia, sort of. No one knows except you and Meggy, and whoever reads this ._.
2:40 am....
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 09/12/13, 02:41 am

Ooc: Oh, that sucks. You want that message deleted, or don't you mind?
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 09/12/13, 02:44 am

Ooc: I don't care. My parents don't come on here so I'm all good :/
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 09/12/13, 02:45 am

Ooc: Okay, well I need to go to school. 7:40am over here xD see you later
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 09/12/13, 02:50 am

Ooc: Okiedokie, later :3
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 10/12/13, 04:12 pm

Ooc: It's your turn, ya know? XD
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 11/12/13, 02:10 pm

Ooc: Umm, I totally knew that... xD

Felik took to Vale's signal and lead the way onto the plane. He gave his tickets to the hostess, who told him his seats with a smile more sickly on her make uped face than the woman a second ago.
Walking down the narrow aisle, Felik sat where the hostess had pointed to and too ke window seat.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 11/12/13, 03:36 pm

Vale followed Felik to their seats; the plane was one of those huge, 2 isles and 3 seating area ones. They were sitting on the left side of the plane, where if you were facing it head on they would be on your right.
She looked at her ticket -in French, and whatever language they spoke where Felik was form as she didn't know the name of it- and saw that Felik was meant to sit by the window, her by the isle... and someone in-between them.
Great.
What poor life would be sucked into their drama now?

Ooc: I was thinking that a female would sit in between Felik and Vale, and she'd be like one of those charming girls on the outside but a total slut in real life. That sound interesting? XD
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 11/12/13, 04:51 pm

Ooc: It sounds hilarious, you damn genius!

At that moment, a tall, red headed woman with thick, strawberry blonde hair, blue eyes and a dazzling smile came and sat next to Felik.
"I'm sorry, but I'm afraid my ticket says I sit here," she said in french as she lowered herself into the seat. "I hope that's not a problem. We shouldn't go against the rules now, should we?"
The woman was only talking to Felik, completely ignoring Vale on the other side.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 11/12/13, 11:21 pm

Ooc: Thank you, I think I'm related to Einstein X3
Don't mind this, just tryin' out this weird censoring thing that Mini put up to spite me XD : Banana

Vale scowled at the woman, with her tight shirt and 4 sizes too small skinny jeans, she did not mean business that the criminal was interested in. She wasn't exactly appreciative of the way she was beginning to flirt with Felik either, as she was supposed to be his pretend wife. And pretend husbands don't flirt with fake blondes.
She'd smack him right upside the head if he flirted back, and she sent him a look to let him know just that.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 12/12/13, 11:42 am

Ooc: Ha, okay, you do whatever you need to do. I dare not stop you XD By the way, did you ever figure out how to add the mod picture on the site? There's absolutely no rush, and I feel really rude for asking :/

Felik looked the young woman up and down. She was certainly a... pretty young lady. The Hustler put on a smile, small. But not fake. "Certainly not," he said, agreeing with her.
He then caught sight of Vale glaring at him. Biting his bottom lip nervously, Felik turned to face out of the window in order to avoid the strangers gaze.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 12/12/13, 07:01 pm

Ooc: Oh, don't feel rude. No, I haven't figured it out though I have tried many times. I'm thinking of contacting Mini soon for help with it.
And I may or may not have lost your picture... hehehe. What animal do you want yours to be again?....

"So, you look like a sweetheart," The woman started, talking to Felik obviously, "What's your name?" She finished, batting her eyelashes at him.
Vale gripped the side of the seat, as it was all she could so other than break the blonde's neck. All girls got very jealous, very easily; and Vale was not excluded from that.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 13/12/13, 12:58 pm

Ooc: It was the chimp xD And don't rush, it's fine if you can't figure it out. I personally suck at computers:
Planes, Diseases, And Illegal Adventures {Private~ Roo12 & I} Chimpa15

"Umm, Felik," the Hustler replied. "We're headed for Kenya. How about you, umm..."
Felik implied for the woman to tell them her name. He, being and idiot, had completely forgotten Vale's warning.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 15/12/13, 02:57 pm

Ooc: the picture needs to be 180x82 :3

"Lyla," The fake blonde replied to Felik with a flirty smile as she took off her sleeveless jacket. She got herself situated, explaining that she was heading to Kenya as well when the girl came on on the overhead speaker.
"Hello and welcome to World Flights Airline, flight 376 to Kenya International Airport. If you please, pay attention to the emergency instructions on the TVs that are on the seat in front of you...." She spoke with a fake smile on her face.
Vale could see that she was tired and utterly hated her job. That made two of them.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 17/12/13, 09:57 am

When the painfully insufferable video had ended and the plane began to move, Felik turned back to the young woman next to him, "So, what are you doing in Kenya," he asked again, not really caring but for some reason looking for conversation; and for a further unknown reason, he wanted to converse with this stranger.
As Lyla began talking where no-one was really listening, Felik caught the fiercely disapproving glare of his mother sitting in the seat directly opposite. This stare alone was enough to turn the Hustler from an independent young man in his twenties into a guilty little boy being scolded by his mother.
"Maybe you should come sit by me, Felik Buhari," Sanaa said coldly, narrowing her eyes at both her son and the stranger.
Felik let out a nervous laugh, "I can't mum, the plane's moving. We have to stay in our seats..."
Sanaa shot another icily hostile glare at Felik and Lyla that cut into their courage like a knife, making them both feel very uncomfortable, but she didn't say anything. After a few seconds of holding her glare, Sanaa turned to gaze out the window and the Earth as it grew smaller bellow them.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 17/12/13, 04:59 pm

Vale smiled promptly at her friend who was pretending to be her husband in that the girl who was flirting with him. Lyla shouldn't be doing anymore talking, especially with Sanaa around.
But she had this thought too soon. The blonde then turned around and gave Vale a large, flirtatious smile.
God, of you exist, kill me now, Vale thought to herself.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 19/12/13, 11:33 am

Felik continued to gaze out the window, fearing to turn and look in case Lyla tried talking to him again. The plane had climbed very high already and they were already floating through pinkish-white clouds.

Ooc: Sorry, really low muse :(
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next