The New Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
News on LifeClan ~ SWP 2016
Button for LifeClan Announcement
Button for Plot
Button for Vote
Staff

Administrator

*Smoke*

Moderators

Roo12

Kitty

Retired Administrator and Owner

Mini~
Maps
_
Clans
Click to enlarge
The New Era

Twoleg
Click to enlarge
The New Era
Affiliates
Warrior Clan CatsThe New EraThe New EraThe New Era
Latest topics
» Old friends getting in touch!
A Sunny Day In ThunderClan {Open to all} - Page 2 Empty26/06/20, 10:07 pm by *Smoke*

» A Life Worth Living and Loving (Private)
A Sunny Day In ThunderClan {Open to all} - Page 2 Empty05/06/17, 11:03 am by Kit

» Mediterranean Madness (Private; Roo & Smoke)
A Sunny Day In ThunderClan {Open to all} - Page 2 Empty06/04/17, 05:28 pm by Roo12

» In the Old Clans ~Private: Smoke & Searisha~
A Sunny Day In ThunderClan {Open to all} - Page 2 Empty29/03/17, 07:32 am by Searisha

» Character Creation Guideline and Forms
A Sunny Day In ThunderClan {Open to all} - Page 2 Empty09/02/17, 09:45 pm by hollyleaf6610

» ThunderClan Allegiances
A Sunny Day In ThunderClan {Open to all} - Page 2 Empty09/02/17, 09:29 pm by hollyleaf6610

» Snowfang of Windclan
A Sunny Day In ThunderClan {Open to all} - Page 2 Empty26/01/17, 03:37 am by Silver

» Hey I'm new (^._.^)_/
A Sunny Day In ThunderClan {Open to all} - Page 2 Empty22/01/17, 06:25 pm by Roo12

» Hi, I'm new!
A Sunny Day In ThunderClan {Open to all} - Page 2 Empty01/01/17, 05:59 pm by Searisha

» Starlingpaw of ShadowClan
A Sunny Day In ThunderClan {Open to all} - Page 2 Empty01/01/17, 09:20 am by Searisha

A Sunny Day In ThunderClan {Open to all}

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

A Sunny Day In ThunderClan {Open to all} - Page 2 Empty Re: A Sunny Day In ThunderClan {Open to all}

Post by Stormheart 20/01/15, 12:56 pm

"I don't think so." Carribean said with a smile. "You must wait, young one. Take her a piece from the fresh kill pile."
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

A Sunny Day In ThunderClan {Open to all} - Page 2 Empty Re: A Sunny Day In ThunderClan {Open to all}

Post by Silvertalon 21/01/15, 03:44 am

Silverkit sighed with disappointment, "Fine...I just wanna go learn to hunt....watch this!" Silverkit mewed as she pounced up in the air and landed in a thud. "Oops, maybe I'll have to work on it more..." She said as she looked up at the warrior. "Wait... maybe you could teach me something!" Silverkit meowed in excitement.
Silvertalon
Silvertalon

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart 21/01/15, 01:09 pm

"I suppose I could teach you one or two things." she said with a smile. "The basics."
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvertalon 22/01/15, 03:37 pm

Silverkit  smiled excitedly as she sat down ready to learn a new hunting move. Then she could brag to the other kits.

Last edited by Silvertalon on 23/01/15, 03:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Silvertalon
Silvertalon

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart 23/01/15, 12:17 am

"So, do you want to learn the basic huntingcrouch?" She asked with a smile.
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvertalon 23/01/15, 03:51 am

Silverkit jumped to her paws, "YEA!" she mewed, then noticed some cats looked at her strangely. She sat back down and smiled embarrassed, "I mean...yea sure!"
Silvertalon
Silvertalon

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart 23/01/15, 12:21 pm

"Okay." she smiled and crouched low, flat to the ground, with her tail flat out. "Like this."
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvertalon 26/01/15, 06:29 am

Silverkit nodded and copied the the warrior. She slid down to the ground and let her tail lay flat, "Is it good?" Silverkit mewed as she kept still.
Silvertalon
Silvertalon

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart 26/01/15, 05:53 pm

"That is good, try going just a little bit lower" she mewed, watching her.
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvertalon 27/01/15, 03:40 am

"Okay, How 'bout now?" Silverkit said as she went lower down and held still for the she-cat to see.
Silvertalon
Silvertalon

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart 27/01/15, 03:22 pm

"Much better." she did the same and silently crept forwards. "Now try this."
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvertalon 28/01/15, 03:48 am

Silverkit copied but wasnt looking where she went as she kept her eyes locked on the sh-cat. "Woah!" Silverkit slipped on a twig and landed on her belly, paws out and flat on the ground.
Silvertalon
Silvertalon

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart 28/01/15, 03:19 pm

Caribbran rushed over to her. 'Are you fine?" she meowed, a hint of concern in her voice. She would like to have this kit as her apprentice when the time came, but it seemed unlikely..
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvertalon 29/01/15, 03:34 am

Silverkit sat up clumsily with a leaf on her head, "Yea I'm fine!" She said puffing her chest out to look like a strong warrior. She shook the leaf off and did it again once more...and this time not falling over.

Ooc: She doesn't have an mentor yet and I'm planning to have her be an apprentice soon so if your interested to be her mentor then you can! :)
Silvertalon
Silvertalon

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart 29/01/15, 03:37 pm

Ooc: Carribbean: *gasps* YES PLEASE YES PLEASE! Me: Maybe, if you calm down.

Sure, why not.

"Nice, you have the makings of a strong warrior!" she meowed, smiling.
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvertalon 30/01/15, 06:56 am

Ooc: Haha, ok...does the clan leader do the ceremony or do we just go ahead and you become my mentor/??

Silverkit rose to her paws, "Woah! Really? Thank you!" Silvekit squeaked excitedly. "Does this mean I can become an warrior right now?" Silverkit mewed with a big smile from the warriors praise. The other kits poked there heads out of the nursery and watched surprised.
Silvertalon
Silvertalon

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart 30/01/15, 03:35 pm

Ooc: What do you want?

"Well, the leader has to decide." she mewed.
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvertalon 31/01/15, 06:26 am

Ooc: I don't really care which one we do :3

Silverkit glanced to the leaders den, "Well...I am almost 6 moons old! Should I ask her?" Silverkit mewed trying to not let her excitement take her over. She held her chin high. "I will be loyal to my clan and respect my elders and help, blah blah blah." Silverkit meowed as she leaped onto a rock and pretended to be in her apprentice ceremony.
Silvertalon
Silvertalon

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart 31/01/15, 05:35 pm

"You should!" she meowed, smiling.
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvertalon 02/02/15, 09:55 am

"Ok!" Silverkit bounded down the rock and looked up to the leaders den, where Sunstar would be. She ran and leaped up to the den, and panted when she reached the top. Silverkit turned around as she saw Caribbean watching her. Silverkit started to feel nervous about it, " Are you sure?!" Silverkit mewed back down to her.
Silvertalon
Silvertalon

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart 03/02/15, 02:48 pm

"Yes, but you can always ask your mother if you are unsure." she meowed with a smile.
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvertalon 05/02/15, 03:24 am

Ooc: She doesn't have a mother at the moment, I can't find one. :3

Silverkit nodded and padded quietly into the den. "H...hello?" Silverkit mewed as her echo bounced off the walls.
Silvertalon
Silvertalon

Back to top Go down

Post by -»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«- 05/02/15, 01:30 pm

OOC: I could roleplay her mother, but to explain her sudden appearance she'd be a loner before Silverkit was born, but joined the clan for safety and ended up staying.
-»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«-
-»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«-

Location : it's unknown exactly where the elusive atom thrives. it is suggested somewhere with a large amount of fuego takis, deep inside of the homestuck fandom. send help. and root beer. thank

http://walkingamongrivers.boards.net (Inactive ATM.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart 05/02/15, 03:41 pm

Ooc: Whatever you two want, I'm fine with anythin.
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvertalon 09/02/15, 06:21 am

Ooc: She could adopt Silverkit, and Silverkit could of been an kitten they had found and took her in.
Silvertalon
Silvertalon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next