The New Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
News on LifeClan ~ SWP 2016
Button for LifeClan Announcement
Button for Plot
Button for Vote
Staff

Administrator

*Smoke*

Moderators

Roo12

Kitty

Retired Administrator and Owner

Mini~
Maps
_
Clans
Click to enlarge
The New Era

Twoleg
Click to enlarge
The New Era
Affiliates
Warrior Clan CatsThe New EraThe New EraThe New Era
Latest topics
» Old friends getting in touch!
The Snow Has Melted, Replaced by Rain (Newleaf Ceremonies) - Page 2 Empty26/06/20, 10:07 pm by *Smoke*

» A Life Worth Living and Loving (Private)
The Snow Has Melted, Replaced by Rain (Newleaf Ceremonies) - Page 2 Empty05/06/17, 11:03 am by Kit

» Mediterranean Madness (Private; Roo & Smoke)
The Snow Has Melted, Replaced by Rain (Newleaf Ceremonies) - Page 2 Empty06/04/17, 05:28 pm by Roo12

» In the Old Clans ~Private: Smoke & Searisha~
The Snow Has Melted, Replaced by Rain (Newleaf Ceremonies) - Page 2 Empty29/03/17, 07:32 am by Searisha

» Character Creation Guideline and Forms
The Snow Has Melted, Replaced by Rain (Newleaf Ceremonies) - Page 2 Empty09/02/17, 09:45 pm by hollyleaf6610

» ThunderClan Allegiances
The Snow Has Melted, Replaced by Rain (Newleaf Ceremonies) - Page 2 Empty09/02/17, 09:29 pm by hollyleaf6610

» Snowfang of Windclan
The Snow Has Melted, Replaced by Rain (Newleaf Ceremonies) - Page 2 Empty26/01/17, 03:37 am by Silver

» Hey I'm new (^._.^)_/
The Snow Has Melted, Replaced by Rain (Newleaf Ceremonies) - Page 2 Empty22/01/17, 06:25 pm by Roo12

» Hi, I'm new!
The Snow Has Melted, Replaced by Rain (Newleaf Ceremonies) - Page 2 Empty01/01/17, 05:59 pm by Searisha

» Starlingpaw of ShadowClan
The Snow Has Melted, Replaced by Rain (Newleaf Ceremonies) - Page 2 Empty01/01/17, 09:20 am by Searisha

The Snow Has Melted, Replaced by Rain (Newleaf Ceremonies)

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Snow Has Melted, Replaced by Rain (Newleaf Ceremonies) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Snow Has Melted, Replaced by Rain (Newleaf Ceremonies)

Post by *Smoke* 05/09/14, 03:28 pm

"Then at the half-moon, you must travel to the Moonfalls to be accepted by StarClan
before the other medicine cats. Until you receive your true name, you will be known as Silverpaw," Shiningspirit announced, many of the clan beholding a surprised look in their eyes as the medicine cat hesitantly reached out her nose to Silverpaw. None were expecting her to take on an apprentice so early. She was only twelve moons old!
"The good wishes of all ShadowClan will go with you." The leader gave a small dip of her head to the new apprentice as she finished the ceremony.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Location : CONTACT ME THROUGH MY E-MAIL FOR IMMEDIATE RESPONSE :)

http://newerarp.forumotion.com/u31

Back to top Go down

The Snow Has Melted, Replaced by Rain (Newleaf Ceremonies) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Snow Has Melted, Replaced by Rain (Newleaf Ceremonies)

Post by Kit 05/09/14, 03:34 pm

The newly made apprentice touched her nose to Shiningspirit. Silverpaw dipped her head in return to Shockstar, and sighed a bit as the attention was turned away from her.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 05/09/14, 03:42 pm

Ooc: Whoops, sorry Kit xD

"Yeah, me neither," Pridestep chuckled in reply, "Let's hope tonight's a short one."
Soon the tom took up the chanting of Silverpaw with the rest of his clan, until that too died down eventually. Unlike most of the cats in ShadowClan, Pride didn't really think about whyy Shiningspirit was taking on an apprentice so early, mainly because, though he had been with the clan for a while now, he was still not used to some of the norms circulating around clan culture.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2