The New Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
News on LifeClan ~ SWP 2016
Button for LifeClan Announcement
Button for Plot
Button for Vote
Staff

Administrator

*Smoke*

Moderators

Roo12

Kitty

Retired Administrator and Owner

Mini~
Maps
_
Clans
Click to enlarge
The New Era

Twoleg
Click to enlarge
The New Era
Affiliates
Warrior Clan CatsThe New EraThe New EraThe New Era
Latest topics
» Old friends getting in touch!
nyumbani tamu nyumbani (home sweet home) ~private, me and Smoke~ - Page 2 Empty26/06/20, 10:07 pm by *Smoke*

» A Life Worth Living and Loving (Private)
nyumbani tamu nyumbani (home sweet home) ~private, me and Smoke~ - Page 2 Empty05/06/17, 11:03 am by Kit

» Mediterranean Madness (Private; Roo & Smoke)
nyumbani tamu nyumbani (home sweet home) ~private, me and Smoke~ - Page 2 Empty06/04/17, 05:28 pm by Roo12

» In the Old Clans ~Private: Smoke & Searisha~
nyumbani tamu nyumbani (home sweet home) ~private, me and Smoke~ - Page 2 Empty29/03/17, 07:32 am by Searisha

» Character Creation Guideline and Forms
nyumbani tamu nyumbani (home sweet home) ~private, me and Smoke~ - Page 2 Empty09/02/17, 09:45 pm by hollyleaf6610

» ThunderClan Allegiances
nyumbani tamu nyumbani (home sweet home) ~private, me and Smoke~ - Page 2 Empty09/02/17, 09:29 pm by hollyleaf6610

» Snowfang of Windclan
nyumbani tamu nyumbani (home sweet home) ~private, me and Smoke~ - Page 2 Empty26/01/17, 03:37 am by Silver

» Hey I'm new (^._.^)_/
nyumbani tamu nyumbani (home sweet home) ~private, me and Smoke~ - Page 2 Empty22/01/17, 06:25 pm by Roo12

» Hi, I'm new!
nyumbani tamu nyumbani (home sweet home) ~private, me and Smoke~ - Page 2 Empty01/01/17, 05:59 pm by Searisha

» Starlingpaw of ShadowClan
nyumbani tamu nyumbani (home sweet home) ~private, me and Smoke~ - Page 2 Empty01/01/17, 09:20 am by Searisha

nyumbani tamu nyumbani (home sweet home) ~private, me and Smoke~

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

nyumbani tamu nyumbani (home sweet home) ~private, me and Smoke~ - Page 2 Empty Re: nyumbani tamu nyumbani (home sweet home) ~private, me and Smoke~

Post by *Smoke* 14/02/14, 06:01 pm

Ooc: Hmm... let me look stuff up and I will follow this with a verdict X3
We could do a NCD (non-communicable disease).  Like maybe cancer? Masamba could have a tumor in his head and they need to pay for the surgery to get it out?
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Location : CONTACT ME THROUGH MY E-MAIL FOR IMMEDIATE RESPONSE :)

http://newerarp.forumotion.com/u31

Back to top Go down

nyumbani tamu nyumbani (home sweet home) ~private, me and Smoke~ - Page 2 Empty Re: nyumbani tamu nyumbani (home sweet home) ~private, me and Smoke~

Post by Roo12 17/02/14, 12:30 pm

Ooc: Yeah, I think that would be best for the plot. Let us both go and do a little research (and I do mean a littleX3) and resume this plot when we've got everything we need. It shouldn't take too long.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 17/02/14, 06:49 pm

Ooc: Alright, sounds like an idea! :3
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 20/02/14, 04:14 pm

Ooc: Okay, so what I've found out is that some of the hardest cancers to cure are liver, brain, and pancreatic cancer, so the treatments are really expensive. Brain tumors need surgery, whereas the other two are treated either with surgery, chemotherapy or radio therapy.
I don't know if this is all right, I think it is. Is this the kind of thing Musamba should have, or were you thinking of something else?
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 21/02/14, 06:57 pm

Ooc: I do agree with all of this, and my pick would be brain cancer. Perhaps he has a tumor in his mind that interferes with the memory part of his brain? And he would barely recognize his own family? IT would make it even more heart-wrenching, I think.
We are so mean. I'm just realizing this. Gosh, poor Musamba xD
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 22/02/14, 05:48 am

Ooc: I know what you mean! We're giving him really nasty diseases, I feel so cruel!XD
Yeah I think a brain tumor would be the best route.
Shall we start roleplaying where Vale is introducing herself to Musamba, or do you want me to start?
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 22/02/14, 10:39 am

Ooc: You can start please. I won't be on much today; I'm going to my grandparents :3
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 26/02/14, 03:19 pm

Really sorry Smoke, I'm really pressed for spare time at the moment and am trying to get on as much as possible. That's why this post is going to be a little short and kind of crap, I'll try edit it later:(

"Felik?" Musamba said, looking at his son, but with a certain lack of recognition.
"Yes, dad," Felik tried gently, "Remember me? I'm your... your son?"
"Oh, no, my son's called Dakarai. He's a good boy, good on the farm. I don't know who you are, young man, but how about getting the goats in the..." Musamba trailed off for a moment, before he came to his senses. "S-Sanaa? Where are-?"
"In the hospital, dear. You remember Felik, you old goat. He's our second oldest, remember?"
Musamba looked over at the man, whose eyes were closed and face scrunched into awkward knotes, as though he was pressing back some intense feeling inside.
And that's exactly What Felik Buhari was doing.
"Yes, I... Of course I do... Hello, Felik, how are you, son?" Musamba said unsurely as the young man opened his eyes with an expressionless face.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 26/02/14, 08:24 pm

Ooc: I can't really have Vale do anything since the question was aimed at Felik, and she's not the type of person to step in and answer for him since Musamba's state is, well, horrible.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 03/03/14, 03:12 pm

Ooc: Okay, sorry, I get it. I'll sort that;)

Felik, struggling to avoid his dad's eyes, answered, "I'm good. How are they treating you here?"
"They won't let me play soccer with the younger ones," Musamba answered sulkily.
Felik looked confused, before realizing dad must mean his younger kids, the Hustler's siblings. Deciding to change the subject, Felik said, "I've got married, dad. This is my wife, Vale."
Letting Valentina come forward, Felik saw Musamba look at her blankly. But soon a tiny sparkle flittered into his eye. "So, you're the lucky lady that got to marry my son."
"Lucky?!" Sanaa scoffed from the sidelines. 
"Quiet, Sanaa, Felik's a good boy. What did you say your name was again, dear?" Musamba inquired.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 03/03/14, 07:34 pm

Ooc: Sorry for not replying to this or the Doctor Who thread Roo. Kind of got busy and it slipped my mind D:

"My name is Valentina, but everyone calls me Vale," The thief took a step forward, a small smile playing on her mouth as she looked at the man in front of her. "It is wonderful to meet you," Vale continued, her voice soft in a respectful tone.

Ooc: I found out who Vale can be named after! You know Valentina Tereshkova? The first woman in space? A cosmonaut? Yeah, her xD
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 09/03/14, 10:59 am

Ooc: It's okay, that happens to me all the time... Like now for example, sorry for the super late reply .~.

Musamba continued to look at her with a friendly but confused expression as he had before, "I see. DO you live here too? Nasty, isn't it?"

"No dad, she lives with me!" Felik snapped harshly. He saw his mother flinch at her son's outburst, but decided to move on without saying anything, understanding how hard it must be for him.
Realizing that was an unfair move, Felik decided to try and make amends, "Sorry dad. How are they treating you here?"

"Felik, can I talk to you and Vale," Sanaa interrupted, "We'll be back in a minute, Mussa."
Without an answer, Sanaa began to head over to where a doctor in a blue tunic and white coat was stood watching them. Felik followed, beckoning Vale to follow.

Ooc: Oh yeah, I know her! I think my primary school did a project on her at one point.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 10/03/14, 09:17 pm

Vale looked at Sanaa and Felik, her mind coming up blankly as to what the woman wanted to talk to them about. Perhaps it was the outburst?
"It was nice meeting you Musamba," She said to the man in the bed, who gave her small smile and a chuckle. She walked out after the mother and son, giving a respectful nod to the doctor as she passed him.
She joined the duo out in the hallway, where busy doctors and nurses rushed past them without even looking at them. The Italian-born criminal looked expectantly at Sanaa.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 11/03/14, 04:44 pm

Once they were all gathered, Sanaa took a deep breath and began. "That doctor in there is Dr. Chepundi. He's been looking after your dad, whilst he's been in here. Two weeks ago, before I came to get you, he told me that if an operation were to go ahead soon, Musamba could be saved."
Felik's hopeful expression was short lived as Sanaa continued. "The operation would cost around $150,000."

The party fell silent for a few moments, though to Felik it felt like an eternity.
"How are we going to get that kind of money?" he asked, not expecting an answer.

Ooc: I was thinking Josh could know something about how to get the money, forcing them to travel to different parts of Africa to get it?
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 12/03/14, 03:45 pm

Ooc: Yeah, that's the way I planned for it to go when we decided on a brain tumor. Gosh, I feel SO sorry for Masamba xD

"I know how," Vale blurted out. She placed her hand immediately on her mouth. She hadn't meant to say that in front of Sanaa. Now their charade would crash if she put two and two together! How else was a 20 year old newly wed, adoptive mother, and broke girl get 150k?
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 17/03/14, 12:58 pm

Ooc; I know, I feel like the worst person on earth xD

Both Felik and Sanaa whipped their heads round and glared at Vale, expressions draped in utter bewilderment.
"What the hell do you mean," Felik asked her, confused.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 20/03/14, 10:14 pm

Vale almost gave a small wince at Felik's words, and then she remembered who she was. She wasn't Vale Buhari, sweet adoptive mother living her dream. No, she was Valentina Gia Timeo, the girl of many faces and the girl who took what she wanted when wanted.
"I called Lucas up as we were driving to your house. He's someone I know who can pay this fee if we do him a favor or two," She quickly explained, her confidence growing as Sanaa looked at her incredulously. A smile on the woman's face showed up and she let out a small laugh of glee. On Felik's reaction though, Vale wasn't sure if it would be positive or not. Probably not.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 21/03/14, 06:38 am

Felik stayed silent for a moment, feeling rage and confusion bubble up inside him. "You've been talking to Lucas?" he hissed, trying to restrain himself in front of his mother, "Why?"
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 27/03/14, 09:34 am

Ooc: Bump?;)
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 27/03/14, 09:28 pm

"Because he's the only person I could think of!" Vale replied, trying to keep her own anger down. Felik was treating her like she was rash, like she had done something stupid. While calling Lucas wasn't smart, it wasn't the most idiotic thing she could have done.
"Lucas would let us back out of this, even if he says he won't," She explained truthfully. Lucas wasn't a good person; he was a brilliant murderer, who rose through the ranks of the streets in a matter of only a few years. He stepped on people, crushed their lives until their own lungs failed. But he had never stomped on Valentina. And he never would. Because he couldn't. They were blood after all.

Ooc: Sorry! Haven't had much muse for this, I'm afraid. Finally got this up :D Oh, and I need your opinion. Should Vale and Lucas be cousins or half-siblings?
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 28/03/14, 05:52 pm

Ooc: That's okay!;D And it's a cool idea, but............... weren't they at one point having a baby together? I might just be really confused, but I thought that when Lucas shot her (in the story you posted on her form), she was pregnant with his baby O_o

Felik crossed his arms and but his lips, refusing to look into Vale's eyes.
"Who is this, Lucas, may I ask?" Sanaa said, trying to distract the 'married' couple.
"An old friend of Vale's," the Hustler got in quickly before anyone else could speak.
"Well... If he could help, son, why not listen to your wife, huh?! You should try it some time. Go on dear," Sanaa coaxed Vale to continue.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 28/03/14, 08:45 pm

Ooc: No, that was a guy named Josh. Lucas and Josh were good friends. Lucas is actually the one who found her and saved her, though I was going to admit that later. It's why he can't kill her too; he's already seen her dead.

"Lucas is an old acquaintance of mine; we've known each other since we were children. He's on the wealthier side, and not because of great things. He's a rather selfish and ambitious person. But he cares for me, and if I, we, did a few favors for him he would give us enough money for Masamba's surgery," Vale explained, taking her time with the correct words to place so Sanaa wouldn't be conspicuous of her.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 30/03/14, 01:42 pm

Ooc: Oh yeah!! Sorry Smoke, got those two completely mixed up xP That's why I made Felik so mad when he found out. So now we need to come up with a reason why he doesn't like Lucas... I guess he could just hate him for being richer than him and a bit egotistical xD

Sanaa, ignoring Felik's twitches beside her, grew ever hopeful, but suspicious. "What kind of favors will this 'Lucas be demanding, then?" she questioned.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 30/03/14, 04:51 pm

Ooc: Well maybe Lucas took over Felik's previous gang and that's why he left? :/

"Talk to some people, get a few things, basically errands that would take up a bit of his own time otherwise," Vale replied, trying to make it sound more casual than it really was. Talking to people meant beating them up, getting a few things meant money, and the last part was actually true.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 01/04/14, 04:41 pm

Ooc: Sorry for the late reply, I went to my Grandma's house far a few days for Mother's Day, so couldn't get online :/ And that gang thing's a good idea.

Sanaa, though still slightly suspicious, asked no more questions and looked to her son next to her for a reply.

Felik didn't reply straight away. He let the uncomfortable silence linger as he analyzed the situation. He knew what Vale meant by what she had said, and he was reluctant. Lucas was the guy who took over his old gang in London, that's the reason he left. Therefor, they weren't best of friends.
"Okay," he said at last, hissing the word through his teeth, "If he can help my dad."
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next