The New Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
News on LifeClan ~ SWP 2016
Button for LifeClan Announcement
Button for Plot
Button for Vote
Staff

Administrator

*Smoke*

Moderators

Roo12

Kitty

Retired Administrator and Owner

Mini~
Maps
_
Clans
Click to enlarge
The New Era

Twoleg
Click to enlarge
The New Era
Affiliates
Warrior Clan CatsThe New EraThe New EraThe New Era
Latest topics
» Old friends getting in touch!
Family life ~Private, me and Kit~ - Page 2 Empty26/06/20, 10:07 pm by *Smoke*

» A Life Worth Living and Loving (Private)
Family life ~Private, me and Kit~ - Page 2 Empty05/06/17, 11:03 am by Kit

» Mediterranean Madness (Private; Roo & Smoke)
Family life ~Private, me and Kit~ - Page 2 Empty06/04/17, 05:28 pm by Roo12

» In the Old Clans ~Private: Smoke & Searisha~
Family life ~Private, me and Kit~ - Page 2 Empty29/03/17, 07:32 am by Searisha

» Character Creation Guideline and Forms
Family life ~Private, me and Kit~ - Page 2 Empty09/02/17, 09:45 pm by hollyleaf6610

» ThunderClan Allegiances
Family life ~Private, me and Kit~ - Page 2 Empty09/02/17, 09:29 pm by hollyleaf6610

» Snowfang of Windclan
Family life ~Private, me and Kit~ - Page 2 Empty26/01/17, 03:37 am by Silver

» Hey I'm new (^._.^)_/
Family life ~Private, me and Kit~ - Page 2 Empty22/01/17, 06:25 pm by Roo12

» Hi, I'm new!
Family life ~Private, me and Kit~ - Page 2 Empty01/01/17, 05:59 pm by Searisha

» Starlingpaw of ShadowClan
Family life ~Private, me and Kit~ - Page 2 Empty01/01/17, 09:20 am by Searisha

Family life ~Private, me and Kit~

3 posters

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Family life ~Private, me and Kit~ - Page 2 Empty Re: Family life ~Private, me and Kit~

Post by Roo12 26/12/13, 12:46 pm

Orion smiled at Frostbite, "All I will tell you is that he is the finest leader I have ever met. The rest you'll have to find out for your selves."
Soon they came to where Seren and Splinter were waiting. Seren climbed onto Frostbite's back and Rhea climbed onto Orion's.
Soon they were off again, stalking like shadows through the forest, Orion leading his small pack as for away from the danger that hunted them as they could.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Family life ~Private, me and Kit~ - Page 2 Empty Re: Family life ~Private, me and Kit~

Post by Kit 26/12/13, 12:52 pm

Frostbite ran ahead, knowing Rain and seren would like that. Wind pulled through her fur as she ran on, but she was careful to not let the pups fail. She skidded to a stop and took a breathe.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 26/12/13, 01:17 pm

Orion laughed before starting off at a sprint, Rhea and Splinter holding on tight. He caught up with Frostbite when she was resting. "You really want to run the whole way?" he asked the malamute jokingly, "Because I don't think I'll keep up!"
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 26/12/13, 02:14 pm

" No, just thought I'd let them have some fun!" she barked with a smile. Splinter yipped " That was fun!"
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 26/12/13, 02:23 pm

Rhea leaped off Orion's back, "I say me and Rain would beat the tails off the lot of you," the little white puppy barked, looking at Rain mischievously.

"Oh you do, do you?" Orion chuckled, looking down at the pup.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 26/12/13, 03:04 pm

" Yup!" Rain barked after he saw Rheas look. " We can send you crying for your momma!" he said.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 26/12/13, 03:47 pm

"Oh please," Seren barked from his mother's back, "You could't beat me if you're life depended on it. I'm the eldest."

"Yeah, and we're the fastest," Rhea teased her older brother.

"That's enough you two," Orion scolded, "Rhea, get onto my back. We need to keep walking."

Rhea returned to the Alsatian's brownish-black back as Orion set off once more, except this time at a gentle trot.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 26/12/13, 03:52 pm

" Your just too scared to fight us!" he nodded to Orion. He jumped on his mothers back with a huff.

Frostbite began go ahead, her paws pushed through the snow.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 30/12/13, 07:55 am

Orion followed the Malamute through the forest and they began their journey once again. The two adults pushed on, and they walked for a very long time, longer than any of them had expected. But after a whole day of travelling, Orion, Frostbite and the pups had finally reached the edge of the wood.
The sun was just setting in the sky, painting the clouds orange and pink, those colors then reflecting off the wide expanses of snow.
Orion sighed with relief, "We've made it everyone. We're safely far away from the old territory and those southern dogs. Frostbite, let's find a place to sleep and we'll decide what to do now."
With that, the German shepherd lead the way towards a vast, craggy mountainside. The small band of dogs wove in and out of the tall rocks until they found a small clearing surrounded with tall trees. Through it ran a small river that traveled all the way down the mountainside and through the clearing. The whole place was over-shadowed by tall, flat rock face. In this rock face there was a wide crack that served as a cave.
Orion smiled, "This is perfect," he barked. "I think we'll stay here for the night. Come on, let's get the pups inside. I need to talk to your mother in private."
The Alsatian scrambled down the small cliff and placed the pups on his back in the cave. Inside there was already some decent bedding material, dry grass at least, but Orion picked up no scent of another animal that could be living there.

Ooc: Wow, this is long. I suddenly got loads of muse for this after a few days of just nothing xP. Sorry if I haven't given you enough time to react to stuff that's going on. If I've done that, then tell me and I'll fix it x3

Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 30/12/13, 08:13 am

Ooc: No its fine

Frostbite set her pups down next to the others, her back realaxed because the pups not being there. She inspected the place thoroughly, but there was nothing to be found. Frostbite came up to Orion " You wanted to talk?" She barked, they wdre a safe distance away from the pups. She sat down in front of him and stretched some.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 30/12/13, 08:26 am

"I did," Orion told her in a serious tone, "I think maybe we should stay here, until the pups grow up a little. We can start teaching them how to hunt and fight and fend for themselves a little. As well as teaching Rain and Rhea some behavioral skills. The truth is, I know that after here, there is nothing but a wide, vast expanse of desolate snow fields that would be too dangerous to tackle with pups. What do you say?"
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 30/12/13, 08:33 am

" I agree. We should wait awhile, teach them how to hunt and fight incase we get separated." she said looking at the pups. " I'd hate to lose them." she sighed.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 30/12/13, 08:42 am

Orion shot to his feet and looked Frostbite right in the eye, "We won't lose a single one," he bark certainly, "We'll make sure of it. Come on, it's been a long day. We should get some sleep."
With that, the northern soldier turned and headed towards the den, stepping through the gap and gathering up some grass to form a nest.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 30/12/13, 08:47 am

Frostbite smiled, she got to her paws " Should I tell the pups?" she said.

" Tell us what?" Splinter asked quietly.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 02/01/14, 10:27 am

Orion sat down and smiled at the pups as they all opened their eyes and looked at him and their mother.
"Well," the Alsatian began, "We have decided to stay here for a while and train you up, until you are ready to continue the journey. The way from here is far more treacherous than before, and we don't want to risk it with you guys until you grow a little older."
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 02/01/14, 11:09 am

" Really?!" Splinter and Rain barked at the same time.
Frostbite laughed " Yes really!"
Rain bounced around " Yipee! No more moving!"
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 03/01/14, 03:05 pm

Rhea joined Rain in his leaping, chasing and tussling with her brother with joy, "This place is great," she squealed excitedly, "I can't wait to explore."

"Explorations will have to wait," Orion proclaimed, "Right now it's time to sleep."
The Alsatian eyed Rain and Rhea as they returned to the nest-like beds and began to settle.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 03/01/14, 04:20 pm

" What a mood killer!" Rain muttered. He laid down in the nest. Splinter came up to him " Ca-Can I sleep with you Rain?" he asked. " Of course Splinter!" he smiled. Splinter laid down next to him.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 07/01/14, 03:41 pm

Rhea rolled her eyes at Splinter, but smiled at the same time. Soon Seren joined the other two as all her brothers lay in a heap behind her. But Rhea didn't feel tired yet. She watched Orion cross the cave and lie down for sleep, and soon the big dog was snoring softly in his dreams.
The little white pup left her siblings and walked over to the cave entrance. She turned her gaze up to the sky and stared at the stars, lost in a world of her own.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 08/01/14, 05:50 pm

Frostbite came behind the pup " Why aren't you in bed little one?" she said in the kindest tone.
Rain muttered low enough for nobody to hear " I didn't mean ALL of you."
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 10/01/14, 11:40 am

Rhea turned and looked up at her mother with bright golden eyes, a hint of sleepiness dulling them slightly, "I'm not tired yet mum. I want to..." but she was cut off by an enormous yawn, stretching her mouth and curling her tongue. "...explore."

Seren bit Rain's ear playfully, "I came over so you weren't afraid. I'd hate you to get scared of the dark, little brother." Seren liked teasing his brothers, but soon he was silenced by an annoyed grunt from Orion telling the pups to settle down. At that, the grey pup lay his head back on his front paws and closed his eyes, trying to drift off.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 10/01/14, 05:15 pm

" Are you sure you aren't the one who is afraid." he muttered.

" Well you can explore in your dreams. Now come along, you can sleep with me tonight." she said with a chuckle. Frostbite nudged the little pup to her nest.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 13/01/14, 11:19 am

Rhea lay down by her mother and snuggled in to her thick, warm fur. Soon the little puppy was drifting off, dreaming as she slept.

Seren kicked his brother gently with slight annoyance, but desperately trying to keep quiet so as not to waken Orion. That would spell disaster for the lot of them.

Ooc: Skip to morning, or do you have plans for them during the night?
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 13/01/14, 05:26 pm

Rain woke up with a yawn. He bounced up to Orion, who was still sleeping and barked " WHEN WILL WE START TRAINING!"
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 15/01/14, 01:21 pm

Ooc: REALLY sorry for the late replies, school has been hectic and instantly after the holidays I've been plagued with tests and essays because teachers ARE EVIL! I'll try be on more from now on, since now I've finished a tidal wave of exams and will have much more free time :)

Orion groaned and rolled onto his side as the pup bounced on him. His golden eyes opened and looked at Rain with irritation, but also a hint of amusement at his enthusiasm.

Following his brother, Seren sprinted up to Orion, barking and growling with excitement, "When do we start, Orion?"

The Alsatian slowly pushed himself into a sitting position, yielding a colossal yawn as he rose. "As soon as you boys let me wake up," he laughed.
Orion proceeded to stretch all his legs and have a quick drink from a clear puddle at one side of the cave. "Alright," he barked to the puppies, "Lets get started. Follow me." He lead the way outside as bright yellow sunlight streamed through the forest canopy onto their faces.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next