The New Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
News on LifeClan ~ SWP 2016
Button for LifeClan Announcement
Button for Plot
Button for Vote
Staff

Administrator

*Smoke*

Moderators

Roo12

Kitty

Retired Administrator and Owner

Mini~
Maps
_
Clans
Click to enlarge
The New Era

Twoleg
Click to enlarge
The New Era
Affiliates
Warrior Clan CatsThe New EraThe New EraThe New Era
Latest topics
» Old friends getting in touch!
Dodging the danger ~Private, me and Kit~ Empty26/06/20, 10:07 pm by *Smoke*

» A Life Worth Living and Loving (Private)
Dodging the danger ~Private, me and Kit~ Empty05/06/17, 11:03 am by Kit

» Mediterranean Madness (Private; Roo & Smoke)
Dodging the danger ~Private, me and Kit~ Empty06/04/17, 05:28 pm by Roo12

» In the Old Clans ~Private: Smoke & Searisha~
Dodging the danger ~Private, me and Kit~ Empty29/03/17, 07:32 am by Searisha

» Character Creation Guideline and Forms
Dodging the danger ~Private, me and Kit~ Empty09/02/17, 09:45 pm by hollyleaf6610

» ThunderClan Allegiances
Dodging the danger ~Private, me and Kit~ Empty09/02/17, 09:29 pm by hollyleaf6610

» Snowfang of Windclan
Dodging the danger ~Private, me and Kit~ Empty26/01/17, 03:37 am by Silver

» Hey I'm new (^._.^)_/
Dodging the danger ~Private, me and Kit~ Empty22/01/17, 06:25 pm by Roo12

» Hi, I'm new!
Dodging the danger ~Private, me and Kit~ Empty01/01/17, 05:59 pm by Searisha

» Starlingpaw of ShadowClan
Dodging the danger ~Private, me and Kit~ Empty01/01/17, 09:20 am by Searisha

Dodging the danger ~Private, me and Kit~

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Dodging the danger ~Private, me and Kit~ Empty Dodging the danger ~Private, me and Kit~

Post by Roo12 08/12/13, 09:48 am

Dodging the danger ~Private, me and Kit~ Orion13

It was a grey day. It was always grey now the northern pack was gone. Dark amber eyes pieced the white and grey surroundings with a mournful and enraged gaze. The once fruitful, beautiful territory was now a barren snowy wasteland covered in patrolling rogue dogs, searching for survivors of the battle that took place here only last month. Though these packs (formed in the south and joined by ambitious and ruthless leaders to come and destroy the northern packs) had succeeded in defeating their enemies, they knew of survivors. For starters, they knew the Leader himself had escaped, along with the few of his pack that lived to see the end of the battle, and fled further north. But two dogs remained, however. Two very important dogs indeed.
Orion was one of those dogs. The wolf like creature knew every time he left Frostbite alone and ventured into their old home, he was risking both their lives. But, though he knew he was in peril with every breath he took, the German shepherd was in a better mood, for between his jaws dangled a thick hunk of red meat he was taking back to his leader's mate. The Alphess. Orion's only cause and duty.
Spying the ice cave in the near distance, the soldier quickened his pace and lopped up to the entrance. Snow was beginning to fall, but it was surprisingly warm in the cave. Entering, he saw Frostbite through the gloom with his keen eye and woofed gently.
She was most likely sleeping, Orion told himself as he sat down. Yesterday's travel was hard enough for me, let alone a dog carrying pups.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Dodging the danger ~Private, me and Kit~ Empty Re: Dodging the danger ~Private, me and Kit~

Post by Kit 08/12/13, 10:22 am

Dodging the danger ~Private, me and Kit~ Thcadj11

Frostbite looked up at Orion, her dark grey coat blended in well with her surroundings. She sank her cat-like claws into the snow and pushed herself up to her paws. Frostbite looked towards the sky, it was a dark grey color, almost black. A blizzard was about to break out, a bad one.
She looked at the dark red chunk of meet in Orion's jaws, it was only then when she realized how hungry she was, after all she was eating for more than herself. Frostbite sighed, her eyes were grey instead of there usual icy blue, it had such a long week for her.
She decided to lay back down, her legs were brittle and shakey from traveling so much. She hit the ground with a some-what satisfied grunt, she brought her legs closer to her stomach to keep warm, for even the Alaskan Malamute's long fur wasn't enough for this harsh weather.

Ooc: What's the plot again?
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Dodging the danger ~Private, me and Kit~ Empty Re: Dodging the danger ~Private, me and Kit~

Post by Roo12 08/12/13, 11:11 am

Ooc: Well, at the moment they're trying to escape the boundaries of their old territory because it has been taken over by other packs who want them dead X3

Orion dropped the hunk of meat at Frostbite's paws, "Eat up," he growled kindly, "It's been a long journey. We're nearly at the edge of the territory."
Standing once more, the soldier turned and walked back over to the entrance. He let his bright eyes wonder, skewering the landscape as he watched for signs of movement. The Alsatian sighed, knowing that they'd have to continue moving soon. He had found signs of southern dogs during his hunting, and was worried, despite the well hidden den in which they now found themselves, that they would be caught.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 08/12/13, 11:48 am

Frostbite looked up to Orion " Thank you." she said simply before devouring the meat up. " Have you eaten?" she asked kindly. Frostbite stood back up and stretched her legs " We better get moving, those southern dogs are on our trail. " she looked at her paws. Frostbite looked out of the den, the sun was rising, half of it was just getting visible.

Ooc: So.. are they mates or not?
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 08/12/13, 11:56 am

Ooc: No, Frostbite is Akame's (their pack's Alpha) mate, so she is Alphess. Orion is a soldier who fled battle with Frostbite to keep her safe because she is carrying future alphas. So now they're fleeing their old home because it has been claimed by their enemies (packs from the south). Is that all okay?

"You're right," Orion agreed, "Only if you're up for it. I ate when I caught the deer, so I'm okay. I also smelt some southern dogs around nearby too, so the sooner we head off the better."
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 08/12/13, 12:03 pm

Ooc: OHHH ok I get it now.

" Well, Are you ready to go now?" the Alphess asked
Orion. " I'm ready when you are." she said eager to leave the temporary den. She looked up, her icy blue eyes slowly began to come out. Frostbite paused, her ears angled forward. " The Southern Dogs!" as soon as she whispered this barking and howling brake out. There was only one word she could say " Run!" she looked at him with worrying eyes. She set off, kicking snow into the air. The Alaskan Malamute was built to run, its cat-like paws built to held itself up and keep it from sliding on the ice. Her legs barely hit the ground, the southern Dogs scent was getting stronger but she didn't know if it was the dogs or the territory border. She looked back to see if Orion was there, if he wasn't she would go back for him.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 08/12/13, 12:13 pm

Orion turned to see a pack of about twelve dogs running towards them. It was a patrol, the pack was so big this would count as a small group to them. But to Orion and Frostbite, it meant real trouble.
The soldier followed the Alphess and managed to keep up with her, despite him lacking the acutely specialized paws she had, causing him to sink into the deep snow more than she did. Luckily, it wasn't long before the ground leveled out and the snow grew thinner.
But the Southern dogs had adapted rapidly, and they were right behind them. Looking forward, Orion saw where the pack boundary lay. He skidded to a halt and looked Frostbite straight in the eyes. "Go ahead without me. I'll kill every one of those brutes and find you beyond the boundary. Those pups must live."
Orion knew the brave Alphess would retaliate, but they had no choice.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 08/12/13, 12:37 pm

" I trust you." she said simply " You have my luck." she said before running out of the boundary. She ran for what seemed like forever, but it really wasn't. Frostbite had stopped a little ways out of the territory in a cave of rock to catch her breathe. She was ready incase she had to go back and help Orion. Frostbite would die for the young German Shepherd, for he was brave and the Pack needed him. Though her belly was swollen with pups, she was about to give birth. It would be in about 3 sunrises, at the most. She looked out of the rock, the snow had stopped falling surprisingly.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 08/12/13, 01:10 pm

Orion watched Frostbite leave. He hoped with all his heart that she would find a safe place to hide. It could be a long while before he could catch up with her. But he knew he could win this battle, for he was full of anger and hatred for these dogs, and that's what made him such a formidable fighter.
The young German shepherd turned and faced his many opponents, who were standing in a row looking down at him from a ledge with bared teeth.
"Orion, is it?" one of the dogs shouted. He was a hound of sorts, large and muscular with long ears, and the leader of this little band, the soldier guessed. "We've been looking all over for you."
"Well, you've found me," Orion called back, "What do you want?"
All the dogs began to laugh fiendishly, but Orion didn't shift. "We want your blood," the same dog yelled back.
"Then come and get it you pathetic bunch of flea-chewing runts!" Orion barked threateningly, "You don't belong here, so back to where you came from. Long live the North."
As the last few words left Orion's mouth, the dogs exploded into a fury of teeth and claws. It was particularly insulting to say 'Long live the North' to a southern dog. And Orion knew it.
The fight had commenced. With the northern soldier dodging left and right, the pack dogs found it hard to gang up on him. This made it easy for Orion to pick them off one by one.
In the end, the battlefield was painted red with the blood of the fallen southern soldiers, and only Orion and the lead dog were left, facing each other and panting with exhaustion. Though he had more injuries, Orion was the stronger dog. He leaped at the hound and pinned him to the ground. "Now, you go back to your master, puppet. Tell him he's bitten off more than he can chew, I don't care how big that mouth of his is. Tell him I'm top dog here, so he better watch what he does, or I'll have him between my teeth before he can squeal like the pig he is."
With that, the soldier released his captive who ran whimpering back to his pack. Leaving the scene now, Orion began to journey off the territory until he reached the rocky mountain foot.
He began howling for Frostbite, "Frostbite! Where are you?"
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 08/12/13, 01:31 pm

Frostbite poked her head out of the little rock den. " Orion!!!!" she shouted and gave him a big wolf hug.
" Your all scratched up! We can stay in here tonight. I'll take care of you, and don't you say no! You know you need it!" she smiled and nudged him into the rock den. " I'll go get some sticks for a fire." she said, specifically not saying hunting out load. She ran out, she saw a mother deer and her fawn. Frostbite immediately tackled the mother and bit down on its throat, it squirmed around, but it couldn't move much under her weight and it died. She picked it up and gathered some sticks before heading back to the den. Frostbite made a fire and slid the deer over to Orion " Eat what you need to eat. I will try to find some herbs." she said.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 08/12/13, 01:35 pm

"I knew you were going hunting," Orion smilled as he took a huge bite out of the deer, "Please be careful!" he called as Frostbite left to find herbs.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 08/12/13, 01:45 pm

" I will." the Alphess smiled before leaving the den. She put her nose to the ground to smell for the herbs.
She found some Comfrey root and Dock, Cobwebs could be found in there den easily so she didn't worry about that. She got some feverfew incase he was brused, Goldenrod because there was very little of Dock and Comfrey root. Marigold could help some so she got that, Ragwort leaves and Poppy seeds finished it. She came back with a load of herbs, she chewed everything up into a poultice except for the poppy seeds and ragwort leaves and began to rub it on Orion's scratches. " Eat this." she said and pushed the Ragwort and poppy seeds to him. Then she went and found some cobwebs and placed them carefully on Orion.

Ooc: I'm gonna look for cat herbs if that's ok
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 08/12/13, 02:35 pm

Orion chewed his herbs obediently as the medicine being pressed into his wounds made him wince. "How are you feeling?" the soldier asked, beginning to worry for her, "How do the pups feel?"
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 08/12/13, 03:19 pm

" I'm okay. All I know is that in about two sunrises we will be traveling with new born pups." she said with a quick glance down at her belly. Frostbite laid down near the fire, the snow and ice on her fur melted off.

Ooc: I was thinking... So she is the Alphess right? Well what if they fall in love and become outcast with the pack, and the pups go with them and she claims them as there's and they go all over the place on adventures and stuff?
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 08/12/13, 03:27 pm

Ooc: I like the idea, but the fact that they fall in love I don't like so much simply because Orion would never fall in love with his leader's mate. But they need to get to the new territory anyway, which is ages away, but if we still want them to leave the pack on adventures, then I'd be up for it :)

"You think it's nearly time?" Orion said excitedly. It would be tricky travelling with pups, but in any case, once they were born \frostbite could fight alongside him if they were attacked.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 08/12/13, 03:59 pm

Ooc: What if they fall in love because the Alpha Male is a real brute?

" Yes, it could be anywhere in between now and two sunrises. So, tomorrow would be the first sunrise." she smiled. Her stomach began to hurt, but she put it off just thinking it was hunger. She grabbed a chunk of deer meat and ate it, but the pain never left. She ignored it and nervously laughed before curling up and falling asleep.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 08/12/13, 04:19 pm

Ooc: Yeah, maybe. Lets just get them to the new territory firs and then decide.

Orion watched Frostbite settle with a worried expression on his face. She was in pain.
"Are you sure you're alright?" He asked, "You will tell me if something's wrong, won't you?"
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 08/12/13, 04:30 pm

" Yeah I'm fine its just a little stomach ache. Of course!" She said as she rested her head on her paws. The pain got worse and after a while she finally looked at Orion and said " Orion my pups are coming! The pain is getting worse, its almost unbearable!" She said un a nervous and panicky tone.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 08/12/13, 04:42 pm

Though Orion was just drifting off to sleep he heard the words his accomplice said immediately and leaped to his paws. "What?!" He cried, even more panicked than Frostbite, "Now? Okay, umm... Quick, tell me what herbs I need to get."
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 08/12/13, 04:48 pm

" Just get me a stick!" She howled as pain hit her harder. Her adrenaline was rushing " There coming, hurry!"
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 08/12/13, 04:52 pm

Orion skidded over to the trees overshadowing the cave and grabbed a stick from the ground, before running back and placing it beside Frostbite.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 08/12/13, 05:09 pm

Frostbite bit into the stick, it cracked some but it helped. She bit in deeper as a pup appeared. Another one was comingshe bit into it again until another one came, but as she relaxed another one came and right after that another one. She relaxed knowing it was over " Four pups!" She exclaimed while panting. Frostbite looked down at the pups. She noticed the runt was smaller than what they should be, it probably wouldn't survive. She looked down at the four pups, two were dark grey, one was splotched and the runt was brindle.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 08/12/13, 05:15 pm

Ooc: Shall we plan the pups over pm? You know, characters, genders, who will rp who, unless you want to rp all of them, which is fine :3

Orion was glad it was over. He looked down at the pups as they scrambled for their mother's warmth. He was elated at that moment. The future alphas were finally here.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 08/12/13, 05:20 pm

Ooc: haha ALL FOUR! heck no!... Pm

Frostbite looked at Orion, her eyes were full of meaning " Thank you." She smiled before running her tounge over her pups. They all squealed in unison. Frostbite nudged them closer to her and the began to eat.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 08/12/13, 05:31 pm

Ooc: Lol, fair enough XD

Orion smiled down at Frostbite and her new pups. "Don't thank me yet. I've still got to get you all to the new territory, remember?" He answered lightheartedly.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next