The New Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
News on LifeClan ~ SWP 2016
Button for LifeClan Announcement
Button for Plot
Button for Vote
Staff

Administrator

*Smoke*

Moderators

Roo12

Kitty

Retired Administrator and Owner

Mini~
Maps
_
Clans
Click to enlarge
The New Era

Twoleg
Click to enlarge
The New Era
Affiliates
Warrior Clan CatsThe New EraThe New EraThe New Era
Latest topics
» Old friends getting in touch!
The Hustle ~private, me and Smoke~ - Page 4 Empty26/06/20, 10:07 pm by *Smoke*

» A Life Worth Living and Loving (Private)
The Hustle ~private, me and Smoke~ - Page 4 Empty05/06/17, 11:03 am by Kit

» Mediterranean Madness (Private; Roo & Smoke)
The Hustle ~private, me and Smoke~ - Page 4 Empty06/04/17, 05:28 pm by Roo12

» In the Old Clans ~Private: Smoke & Searisha~
The Hustle ~private, me and Smoke~ - Page 4 Empty29/03/17, 07:32 am by Searisha

» Character Creation Guideline and Forms
The Hustle ~private, me and Smoke~ - Page 4 Empty09/02/17, 09:45 pm by hollyleaf6610

» ThunderClan Allegiances
The Hustle ~private, me and Smoke~ - Page 4 Empty09/02/17, 09:29 pm by hollyleaf6610

» Snowfang of Windclan
The Hustle ~private, me and Smoke~ - Page 4 Empty26/01/17, 03:37 am by Silver

» Hey I'm new (^._.^)_/
The Hustle ~private, me and Smoke~ - Page 4 Empty22/01/17, 06:25 pm by Roo12

» Hi, I'm new!
The Hustle ~private, me and Smoke~ - Page 4 Empty01/01/17, 05:59 pm by Searisha

» Starlingpaw of ShadowClan
The Hustle ~private, me and Smoke~ - Page 4 Empty01/01/17, 09:20 am by Searisha

The Hustle ~private, me and Smoke~

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Hustle ~private, me and Smoke~ - Page 4 Empty Re: The Hustle ~private, me and Smoke~

Post by Roo12 14/11/13, 02:56 pm

Ooc: Yeah sure

Felik and Vale arrived back at the apartment and sat the girl down on the couch. Sable was lying in a corner of the room, gazing suspiciously at the stranger. It was in her nature to be protective.
Felik had left the girl with Vale whilst he had gone to make cocoa for them all. It was the perfect thing to settle their nerves.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

The Hustle ~private, me and Smoke~ - Page 4 Empty Re: The Hustle ~private, me and Smoke~

Post by *Smoke* 14/11/13, 04:25 pm

Vale looked at the little girl, who was sitting on their torn up couch twiddling her thumbs out of nervousness. She almost ran after Felik when he went into the small kitchen they had, since she had no idea what was going on and why this girl was with them. She thankfully didn't drink a lot of alcohol, so she was mildly certain of the events that occurred.
"So, little girl, what is your name?" Vale asked nicely, a motherly smile on her face as she sat down on the couch next to the girl. She sat far enough to where she wouldn't be scared, enough for her to be comforted if she wanted to be.
She'd dealt with kids like this at the orphanage all the time, so she could help her easily. If she knew what happened of course.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Location : CONTACT ME THROUGH MY E-MAIL FOR IMMEDIATE RESPONSE :)

http://newerarp.forumotion.com/u31

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 15/11/13, 11:40 am

Felik was listening intently from the kitchen. He knew Vale was much better at this kind of thing than he was, but he still wanted to find out about her. He could her Vale talking to her, and her answering her questions in a trembling, quiet little voice.
"M-my name is... F-F-Frayer. "
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 15/11/13, 10:26 pm

"That's a beautiful name. I'm Vale, and that over there in the kitchen is Felik. Sweetheart, is the man who was running after us your father?" The criminal asked kindly, her voice soft and gentle. The little girl slowly nodded her head, seeming to relax a little bit at Vale's coolness.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 16/11/13, 07:55 am

Felik came in with the cocoa just as the girl ,Frayer, was describing her ordeal.

"It's just me and daddy at home. I never knew my mommy, but dad said she died. He says that's why he likes the bar. He goes and plays gambling with the other men, but tonight he lost again. and he always gets mad at me when he loses. that's why I ran away."

Sitting down, Felik put the mugs on the small coffee table in front of the trio and shot a horrified look at Valentina.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 16/11/13, 09:14 am

Vale's eyes widened a little bit before going immediately back tot heir normal size. That was definitely a bad scenario for a little girl to be in, but because of the ranges of child abuse Vale had seen, she'd easily be able to make her feel better. Maybe she wouldn't be perfect at it, but she could definitely try.
"Well you can stay with us if you want to Frayer," Vale said with a smile on her face. She wouldn't mind the little girl staying here; she was very polite and very cute as well. The only thing they would need to look out for is their careers. The little girl immediately seemed to brighten up at her offer.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 16/11/13, 09:21 am

Felik loved the idea of having a kid around. Since he was the second oldest of 6 kids, he was good with little ones. "That's a good idea. We'll be playing house. Vale can be the mommy, I can be the daddy, Frayer can be the kid, and Sable can be the grumpy old grandma. How does that sound?!"
Frayer began to giggle furiously as the large dog leaped up onto Felik and began tussling with him until he pushed her off the couch playfully.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 16/11/13, 10:03 am

Vale laughed a little bit along with Frayer, though not quite as giggly. Sable could always understand when Felik was mocking her, and she always had the same reaction. It was always funny to watch, so if you could set up a trap to where Felik would say something about Sable, you took it.

Ooc: I gotta go. I'll be back in a few hours :3
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 16/11/13, 10:28 am

Felik looked at his watch. It was almost 2am. Next to him, Frayer yawned and stretched, making her look and sound absolutely exhausted, which, no doubt, she was.
"D'you think you should go to bed, Frayer?" he asked, looking at her.

Frayer stopped rubbing her eyes and shook her head, "I want to stay up. Please, I don't want to go to bed yet!"

Felik raised an eyebrow and smiled, "I know what you need," he whispered, "follow me."
The hustler took the little girl over to the two cushions large square with the blankets strewn over them lay at the far end of the little room. The 'blankets' looked more like Native American rugs than duvets, but they were warm and snug enough.
"Now, you lie here on my bed and close your eyes," Felik said soothingly. Frayer did as he told and soon she looked very sleepy and peaceful. Then, sitting on the stool next to the beds, Felik picked up his guitar and began to play a lullaby he remembered from childhood.

Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 18/11/13, 11:59 am

Vale smiled softly as she listened to Felik singing the lullaby. She'd heard him hum it a few times before, but she never knew the words until now. She leaned against the wall, closing her eyes. And she just thought. And thought. And thought.
What would I have done, years ago at the orphanage, if I knew what my future would hold? I would smile, proud of myself.
What would I have done, if I knew how much I would grow to hate Josh? I would abandon him before he could hurt me in any way.
What would I have done, if I knew how much I would rely on a complete stranger who would become my best friend so much? I'd try and find him.
Why did it seem like her younger self was so much kinder and innocent than she was now, yet so much smarter and action-taking at the same time?
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 18/11/13, 12:15 pm

Felik wrapped Frayer in the blankets of his bed as she quickly dozed off into a heavy sleep. Looking behind him, the Hustler saw Vale backed up against the wall and eyes closed. He guessed she was in one of her 'thinking' moments, and new to just leave her be.
It was then that Felik knew how hot it was in the room. it was a distinctively warm evening, and after their night out and little escapade with Frayer's dad, his t-shirt was sticking to his body and his forehead was practically dripping.
The Hustler was also tired himself. He decided that it was due time to get some sleep, so, changing out of his everyday clothes and into his sleepwear, which was a vest and boxer shorts, he slumped himself over the couch (seeing as his usual bed was temporarily occupied), and closed his eyes.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 18/11/13, 12:23 pm

Vale got out of her half-asleep state of thinking, walked over to Felik and poked his shoulder. "You can sleep in my bed," She said groggily, starting to walk away.
"Just don't fart in it," She added with a small smile on her face as she crashed onto the bed. She didn't bother taking her shoes or make up off or anything. She was beat after such an evening.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 18/11/13, 12:26 pm

"Nah, I'll manage," Felik yawned, looking at her warily. "Besides, I don't trust me not to fart in my sleep."
That was one of Felik's favorite things in the world; having a laugh with Vale.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 18/11/13, 12:28 pm

Vale smiled at his reply, though her face was in the sheets so she turned around and fell asleep. She didn't remember if she dreamt or not, but it was a notorious kind of sleepy-feeling she had.

Ooc: End of topic?
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 18/11/13, 12:30 pm

Ooc: Yup. This has gone on pretty long :3
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 18/11/13, 12:34 pm

Ooc: Haha, yeah it has X3 Let's discuss what the next topic shall be here... sound good?
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 18/11/13, 12:38 pm

Ooc: yup! Here or in basket?
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 18/11/13, 12:38 pm

Ooc: Here, it would make more sense, less work, and it doesn't go against the rules :3
What should it be about?
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 18/11/13, 12:45 pm

Ooc: I'm not totally sure... Something I think that revolves around Frayer...
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 18/11/13, 12:46 pm

Ooc: Yeah, I was thinking that too. Maybe we should skip some time? Like maybe a month or 2?
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 18/11/13, 12:51 pm

Ooc: Yeah, but what should happen? Maybe Frayer should be learning all the two know about being a criminal and she gets into trouble? As for her dad, I think he should either be dead or just vanish for the time being, otherwise the fact that Vale and Felik have practically kidnapped his daughter will get in the way of our story lines.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 18/11/13, 12:55 pm

Ooc: Yeah, maybe they could have enrolled her in public school nearby, and her dad should be in jail. Or prison maybe. It could have been because he beat up the guys running after him and they filed a lawsuit?
She gets in trouble at school by taking a stink bomb that Felik and Vale made with her for fun. My uncle did that in high school. My grandma was pissed XD
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 18/11/13, 01:01 pm

Ooc: Lol XD Yeah that's a good idea. We could actually do a really funny story line where Vale and Felik have to act like Frayer's parents, you know, going to PTA meetings and parent's evenings, setting her up for school every morning, helping with homework... All whilst being wanted criminals XD
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 18/11/13, 01:02 pm

Ooc: Lol, yeah that would be pretty cool. Gtg for about 2 hours. Lunch time D:
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 18/11/13, 01:05 pm

Ooc: Ok, see you later X3
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next