The New Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
News on LifeClan ~ SWP 2016
Button for LifeClan Announcement
Button for Plot
Button for Vote
Staff

Administrator

*Smoke*

Moderators

Roo12

Kitty

Retired Administrator and Owner

Mini~
Maps
_
Clans
Click to enlarge
The New Era

Twoleg
Click to enlarge
The New Era
Affiliates
Warrior Clan CatsThe New EraThe New EraThe New Era
Latest topics
» Old friends getting in touch!
Shardstar has a desperate case of lonelyphemia! Empty26/06/20, 10:07 pm by *Smoke*

» A Life Worth Living and Loving (Private)
Shardstar has a desperate case of lonelyphemia! Empty05/06/17, 11:03 am by Kit

» Mediterranean Madness (Private; Roo & Smoke)
Shardstar has a desperate case of lonelyphemia! Empty06/04/17, 05:28 pm by Roo12

» In the Old Clans ~Private: Smoke & Searisha~
Shardstar has a desperate case of lonelyphemia! Empty29/03/17, 07:32 am by Searisha

» Character Creation Guideline and Forms
Shardstar has a desperate case of lonelyphemia! Empty09/02/17, 09:45 pm by hollyleaf6610

» ThunderClan Allegiances
Shardstar has a desperate case of lonelyphemia! Empty09/02/17, 09:29 pm by hollyleaf6610

» Snowfang of Windclan
Shardstar has a desperate case of lonelyphemia! Empty26/01/17, 03:37 am by Silver

» Hey I'm new (^._.^)_/
Shardstar has a desperate case of lonelyphemia! Empty22/01/17, 06:25 pm by Roo12

» Hi, I'm new!
Shardstar has a desperate case of lonelyphemia! Empty01/01/17, 05:59 pm by Searisha

» Starlingpaw of ShadowClan
Shardstar has a desperate case of lonelyphemia! Empty01/01/17, 09:20 am by Searisha

Shardstar has a desperate case of lonelyphemia!

4 posters

Go down

Shardstar has a desperate case of lonelyphemia! Empty Shardstar has a desperate case of lonelyphemia!

Post by Kit 02/10/13, 05:24 pm

Ok, Shardstar desperately needs a mate! I would like the mate to be a lot like Shardstar please! Also I want them to fall in love in a special way! I want the mate to be a loner, who bumps into one of the warriors, the warriors will take the loner to camp and they will fall in love. They will try to get around the clan to do so, but someone will catch them out together, and they will become mates! Also the clan will accept them as one of there own, but not quickly.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Shardstar has a desperate case of lonelyphemia! Empty Re: Shardstar has a desperate case of lonelyphemia!

Post by *Smoke* 25/10/13, 03:30 pm

Hmm... this sounds interesting...
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Location : CONTACT ME THROUGH MY E-MAIL FOR IMMEDIATE RESPONSE :)

http://newerarp.forumotion.com/u31

Back to top Go down

Shardstar has a desperate case of lonelyphemia! Empty Re: Shardstar has a desperate case of lonelyphemia!

Post by Kit 25/10/13, 04:17 pm

Yeah... It does :{)>
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 25/10/13, 06:56 pm

I could create a character for this, Kit...
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by tricky 28/10/13, 02:24 am

I have an interesting character I've been wanting to bring over... what would you say of maybe making this plot larger by my kitty leaving later on in life and creates a clan of his own, or rather, a guild where a bunch of cats steal from two-legs and selected few terrorize the clans...

Lets say he leaves because he went on a hunting trip and hit his head on a rock, forgetting everything that had happened ever since he joined the clan, making him slightly go insane and stealing a kit when he runs away {tells the kit he found him/her on the street}

Don't worry, the whole running away thing won't happen for a VERY long time...like 15-20 moons, maybe more

Lol...I'm gender bending one of my dead characters...YESH...

tricky

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 08/11/13, 04:32 pm

ok :D
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum