The New Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
News on LifeClan ~ SWP 2016
Button for LifeClan Announcement
Button for Plot
Button for Vote
Staff

Administrator

*Smoke*

Moderators

Roo12

Kitty

Retired Administrator and Owner

Mini~
Maps
_
Clans
Click to enlarge
The New Era

Twoleg
Click to enlarge
The New Era
Affiliates
Warrior Clan CatsThe New EraThe New EraThe New Era
Latest topics
» Old friends getting in touch!
ωιтнιη тнє мαѕση נαяѕ Empty26/06/20, 10:07 pm by *Smoke*

» A Life Worth Living and Loving (Private)
ωιтнιη тнє мαѕση נαяѕ Empty05/06/17, 11:03 am by Kit

» Mediterranean Madness (Private; Roo & Smoke)
ωιтнιη тнє мαѕση נαяѕ Empty06/04/17, 05:28 pm by Roo12

» In the Old Clans ~Private: Smoke & Searisha~
ωιтнιη тнє мαѕση נαяѕ Empty29/03/17, 07:32 am by Searisha

» Character Creation Guideline and Forms
ωιтнιη тнє мαѕση נαяѕ Empty09/02/17, 09:45 pm by hollyleaf6610

» ThunderClan Allegiances
ωιтнιη тнє мαѕση נαяѕ Empty09/02/17, 09:29 pm by hollyleaf6610

» Snowfang of Windclan
ωιтнιη тнє мαѕση נαяѕ Empty26/01/17, 03:37 am by Silver

» Hey I'm new (^._.^)_/
ωιтнιη тнє мαѕση נαяѕ Empty22/01/17, 06:25 pm by Roo12

» Hi, I'm new!
ωιтнιη тнє мαѕση נαяѕ Empty01/01/17, 05:59 pm by Searisha

» Starlingpaw of ShadowClan
ωιтнιη тнє мαѕση נαяѕ Empty01/01/17, 09:20 am by Searisha

ωιтнιη тнє мαѕση נαяѕ

Go down

ωιтнιη тнє мαѕση נαяѕ Empty ωιтнιη тнє мαѕση נαяѕ

Post by Guest 23/06/13, 10:52 pm

This is a book I have been writing

Chapter One;; Sleeping Beauty

The humming of a soft voice filled my ears, not wanting it to ever end. I brought my knees under my chin, settling farther into his chest. He started to move under me, starting to walk away. "Don't go", I whisper, cracking open my eyes too see a hazy filled image of his back. Peter paused, turning around with a lopsided grin. "I could never leave you Kate", he said. He lifted his hand to hover over my half asleep body nestled deep in the plush grass of an Alabama cornfield. He gently tucked a loose strand of blond hair behind my ear and kissed my forehead. "Just go back to sleep", his husky voice purred in my ear. I closed my eyes and obeyed, letting myself be carried off into the bliss of oblivion.
 I groaned as I sat up, my back hurt and there were pieces of golden grass stuck all over my jeans. What the heck happened? Why am I sleeping outside? Then I remembered, the images of Peter flooded my mind and a lazy smile crept across my face. "Peter, where are you?", I yelled, lifting up off the ground and brushing off the stray pieces of dirt. Sadness developed around my heart. He left, and he promised he wouldn't. My smile quickly disappeared.
I started toward the barn, dogs howled at me from their pens. I noticed an old rusty, red truck parked in the dirt road in front of our house. I recognized it almost immediately. I grinned and ran toward my house, boots thumping against the pine straw. Opening the screen door and hearing it bang behind me, once again calling Peter's name. He appeared on the stair carrying a tray of breakfast. "I was getting you some food", he said. Relieve washed over me and I ran toward him and wrapped my arms around his waist. "I thought you left me". He looked at me, eyes shining brightly. He leaned down to my face. "I never break my promises", he said, then softly kissed the tip of my nose.’’

Chapter Two;; A Beautiful Boy
The sweet scent of blooming honeysuckles danced in the air, as Kate rocked on the porch. Her blond hair lazily flitting in the breeze. She watched as her husband approached her, a grin spread across his sun touched skin and rough looking features. His sparkling blue eyes locked on hers. As he walked up he gave a tender kiss to her cheek.
 She smiled, breathing in his smell of dirt, and pine trees. "How are you", he whispered in her ear, his hand reaching out to caress her already blossoming stomach. His gentle hands fiddling with her over sized dress that hugged her protruding stomach. "He's doing good", she said quietly, as she watched the pure love that radiated off his face. He looked up, his eyebrows raised. "He?", his deep voice raising slightly. She nodded, "I can feel it in my heart". She placed a delicate hand on arm as she knelt down in another one of her many spasms.
He stood straight, a quick hand running through his dark hair. "Is he coming?", he asked, anxiety piercing his voice. She shook her head slowly, "No-no, I'm fine". She barely whispered, but he visibly relaxed and wrapping her still crumpled figure in his toned arms. "Don't scare me like that", he said into her hair. She nodded, feeling safe in his tight hug, saddening as he loosened his grip and released her. He straightened started to walk off, "I need to get back to work". He said, and turned to go down their porch's wooden stairs. "Have a great day", she said weakly. He turned his head and smiled a dazzling smile, filled with love and warmth. Then walked off toward the barn, his long legs stretching in long strides.
She crossed the kitchen towards the fridge, pulling out white rice and throwing it carelessly into the pot. Then rummaging through the white block for some cheese, her movements strangely graceful for a simple task. She grasped a wooden spoon in her hands, then started to stir the pot. Her mind flitting between ingredients, before finally choosing some raw okra and chicken. She set up another pan, throwing the chicken into it and spreading flower across it's figure. Then turning towards okra and pouring it into a pot of grease. She listened as Peter entered, shutting the screen door softly behind him then walking in and leaning against the fridge. "Something smells good", he said with another one of his sweet lopsided smiles beaming off of him. She returned the movement, with her own soft one. Hidden beauty radiating off of her in waves. "Fried okra, fried chicken, and cheese grits", she said, and wiping her hands against her apron as she came up to him and wrapped her arms around while planting a kiss on his cheek.
"Sounds amazing", he said as she pulled back. She strode over to the stove and pulled out the finished okra and fried chicken, then cutting off the grits and other burners. "What do you exact from me when it comes to cooking", she said, in a mock cocky voice. He chuckled, his laugh coming from deep inside his chest. He stopped abruptly when he saw his wife's crouched position. "Are you alright", he said as he took a step toward her. Beads of sweat emerging from her forehead, "The baby's coming", she said in a pained voice.
He picked her up bridal style and opened the screen door. Slamming it behind him, as he ran to the truck. He settled her into the passenger side, and closing the rusty red door behind her. Quickly getting in and speeding to the hospital.

She watched, blue eyes flickering to Peter's worried face. Her small hand encased in his rough one. She tried to give a weak and pained smile, but she just couldn't bring herself to do it. She felt her body give another spasm, and Kate gave a small whimper. The doctor and nurses rushed in, and treating her. "Push", he commanded gruffly. The doctor's body hovering over her lower abdomen. She gave a small squeeze to Peter's hand before pushing, her face red in effort. A nurse came to comfort her, "You are very brave to do this without painkillers", she said between It will all be ok's and Just keep breathing's.
She collapsed against the white pillows, and sounds of joy and life erupted from the back of the room disguised in loud bubbles of sobs from a small, bloody body that was being supported from the gloved hands of the doctor. Tears sprang from the corners of Peter's eyes, "It's a boy", they announced. He leaned into his wife's ear and whispered, "You were right".

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum