The New Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
News on LifeClan ~ SWP 2016
Button for LifeClan Announcement
Button for Plot
Button for Vote
Staff

Administrator

*Smoke*

Moderators

Roo12

Kitty

Retired Administrator and Owner

Mini~
Maps
_
Clans
Click to enlarge
The New Era

Twoleg
Click to enlarge
The New Era
Affiliates
Warrior Clan CatsThe New EraThe New EraThe New Era
Latest topics
» Old friends getting in touch!
Bumblestar {Windclan Leader} Empty26/06/20, 10:07 pm by *Smoke*

» A Life Worth Living and Loving (Private)
Bumblestar {Windclan Leader} Empty05/06/17, 11:03 am by Kit

» Mediterranean Madness (Private; Roo & Smoke)
Bumblestar {Windclan Leader} Empty06/04/17, 05:28 pm by Roo12

» In the Old Clans ~Private: Smoke & Searisha~
Bumblestar {Windclan Leader} Empty29/03/17, 07:32 am by Searisha

» Character Creation Guideline and Forms
Bumblestar {Windclan Leader} Empty09/02/17, 09:45 pm by hollyleaf6610

» ThunderClan Allegiances
Bumblestar {Windclan Leader} Empty09/02/17, 09:29 pm by hollyleaf6610

» Snowfang of Windclan
Bumblestar {Windclan Leader} Empty26/01/17, 03:37 am by Silver

» Hey I'm new (^._.^)_/
Bumblestar {Windclan Leader} Empty22/01/17, 06:25 pm by Roo12

» Hi, I'm new!
Bumblestar {Windclan Leader} Empty01/01/17, 05:59 pm by Searisha

» Starlingpaw of ShadowClan
Bumblestar {Windclan Leader} Empty01/01/17, 09:20 am by Searisha

Bumblestar {Windclan Leader}

3 posters

Go down

Bumblestar {Windclan Leader} Empty Bumblestar {Windclan Leader}

Post by megarin 01/05/13, 07:46 am

Name:
Bumble Sting Stingkit Stingpaw Stingscar Bumbleflight Bumblestar

Male (Yes; I'm a girl who has guy characters. Don't judge!)

Clan:
Windclan

Leader

Appearance:
Grey and orange tabby tom with rare dark brown eyes. His main color is grey and he has black stripes but he has yellowed orange rimming his white belly and on his legs. Also the orange is on a few splotches on his back making him (kind of) resemble a bumblebee. Very small and thin; but fast and agile as all of Windclan. He has long legs and a lean body. He inherited this because although he was born Rouge, his mother was Windclan descendant. When he got older he got a huge scar along his flank, a small scar on his forehead, and one that punctures his throat making him sound raspy from a battle with his father, Rain.

Personality:
He's silent. Very silent. Not because he's shy, because he was raised silent. Raised saying few words. But he's very mature for his age. He'll sit straight with his tail under his paws and act all perfect. Most of the other Warriors believe he is a stuck-up, no-fun, know-it-all. That's because he was raised that way. But once you get to know him you'll see that that's not who he is at all. He is wildly imaginative and likes it that way. Huge dreams of his clan accepting him as their leader fill his brain. He is great at pretending and even accidentally imagines things. His ideas are often great but he doesn't like to share them. One day he'll learn to leave his past behind and let his imagination and great ideas for battle, hunting, training, and just about everything non-survival related show. He's even started to show them now. He needs to now that he was put into this leader position almost accidentally.

Mother: Ginger; Rouge; Dead

Father: Rain; Rouge; Dead

Half-Brothers: 5; Kittypets; Unknown; (Bumblestar and her don't know they are related)

Half-Sister: Cotton; (Bumblestar and her don't know they are related)

Mate: Smokewhisper

Kits: Stripekit; Moonkit; Flightkit

History:
He was born to a rouge family. His given name was Bumble. The mother died and the father was cruel. His father didn't like him, thought him a pest, like the pest he was named after. His father started to call him Sting, and it stuck. There were rules. No talking. No purring. No playing. No eating food before Father. No Hiding. No Sneaking. No sharing. No thinking. No thoughts put into words. No thoughts of the future. Not even pretending. It's why he acts so perfect. He doesn't remember how to have fun, to be curios, to be a bit mischievous, to have thoughts or ideas. He doesn't remember how to share them.
He escaped from his father when he was out. His Father had fallen in love with another she-cat. They were going to have kits. Sting didn't want that. He couldn't stand more kits, and another parent who seemed as mean as Father.
He escaped while his father was out with the she-cat. He could imagine them bonding and getting closer. In a relationship; together forever.... Ewe. The thought made him sick. How could anyone like a guy like his Father in the first place? He guessed he was tough and good-looking. He must have had tricks he used on those she-cats.
Sting ran away. As the only kit in the litter and having a father full of hate no one would miss him. He ran and ran. His long legs and lean body carrying him away forever. It was night and he ran to a strange place. There were cats all gathered 'round; four cats standing elevated up, their silhouettes against the moon. The cats there accepted him. He was still just a kit then. A white cat let him into the Clan that belonged to her. It was called Windclan.
They renamed him. They called him Stingkit. They didn't know he didn't really like that name. That it wasn't his real name. He was afraid of severe corporal punishment for the mention of that; as it was sharing his thoughts and that's how he had learned. He was raised by a foster mother in the nursery for his last two moons before apprenticeship. While he was a kit he learned the ways of the clans.
When he was an apprentice he was attacked by Rain and nearly died. He was terribly scarred on his flank, face, and throat. That earned him the Warrrior name Stingscar.
Later he was renamed Bumbleflight when his name uncovered so many memories.
But then Rain killed his deputy. And Whitestar selected Bumbleflight as the new deputy. And when Whitestar died, Bumbleflight became Bumblestar. A cat who started as a rouge rose this far.

Last edited by megarin on 21/05/13, 07:22 am; edited 2 times in total
megarin
megarin

Back to top Go down

Bumblestar {Windclan Leader} Empty Re: Bumblestar {Windclan Leader}

Post by Mini~ 03/05/13, 07:11 pm

Accepted! Sorry it took me a while to get here xD I thought I already accepted it. Anyway, accepted as Windclan deputy.
Mini~
Mini~
Administrator

https://thenewera.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post by megarin 03/05/13, 08:21 pm

Oh no, that's fine!
I find that sometimes (especially when I make a super long post it seems) when you post stuff it will tell you it got accepted and then you are asking yourself "Why isn't the other person in this thread replying??" so you look at the thread and SURPRISE! The post you made apparently never showed up! I think that usually only happens when more then one person is on the site and they both press the submit button for a different post within the same few seconds. That's when it always happens to me, anyways.
Thanks for accepting. I'll start RPing him as a deputy soon, but right now he's sitting his warrior's vigil in a thread. I'll either have a time skip or I'll just have him become and extremely young deputy who the clan is suspicious of because he broke the Warrior Code by becoming deputy without having an apprentice first. Either way I can't wait to RP him in his new position.
megarin
megarin

Back to top Go down

Post by megarin 17/05/13, 05:29 pm

Bump!
Edited to leader status!
:3
megarin
megarin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mini~ 18/05/13, 01:55 am

Ok x3
Mini~
Mini~
Administrator

https://thenewera.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 19/05/13, 11:10 pm

You need to include his kin and Smokewhisper now xD
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Location : CONTACT ME THROUGH MY E-MAIL FOR IMMEDIATE RESPONSE :)

http://newerarp.forumotion.com/u31

Back to top Go down

Post by megarin 21/05/13, 07:16 am

I knew that.
megarin
megarin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down