The New Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
News on LifeClan ~ SWP 2016
Button for LifeClan Announcement
Button for Plot
Button for Vote
Staff

Administrator

*Smoke*

Moderators

Roo12

Kitty

Retired Administrator and Owner

Mini~
Maps
_
Clans
Click to enlarge
The New Era

Twoleg
Click to enlarge
The New Era
Affiliates
Warrior Clan CatsThe New EraThe New EraThe New Era
Latest topics
» Old friends getting in touch!
A New Apprentice of Medicine Empty26/06/20, 10:07 pm by *Smoke*

» A Life Worth Living and Loving (Private)
A New Apprentice of Medicine Empty05/06/17, 11:03 am by Kit

» Mediterranean Madness (Private; Roo & Smoke)
A New Apprentice of Medicine Empty06/04/17, 05:28 pm by Roo12

» In the Old Clans ~Private: Smoke & Searisha~
A New Apprentice of Medicine Empty29/03/17, 07:32 am by Searisha

» Character Creation Guideline and Forms
A New Apprentice of Medicine Empty09/02/17, 09:45 pm by hollyleaf6610

» ThunderClan Allegiances
A New Apprentice of Medicine Empty09/02/17, 09:29 pm by hollyleaf6610

» Snowfang of Windclan
A New Apprentice of Medicine Empty26/01/17, 03:37 am by Silver

» Hey I'm new (^._.^)_/
A New Apprentice of Medicine Empty22/01/17, 06:25 pm by Roo12

» Hi, I'm new!
A New Apprentice of Medicine Empty01/01/17, 05:59 pm by Searisha

» Starlingpaw of ShadowClan
A New Apprentice of Medicine Empty01/01/17, 09:20 am by Searisha

A New Apprentice of Medicine

2 posters

Go down

A New Apprentice of Medicine Empty A New Apprentice of Medicine

Post by -»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«- 11/05/16, 09:35 pm

Brokenpaw anxiously paced around the camp, nearly tripping over his paws. 
He gave a sigh, and began his trek to the medicine den. 
He had a lot to think about, notably his new position as medicine apprentice. 
He had made the journey to the Moonfalls just a moonhigh before, and it had been made official. 
But then, why did he feel so nervous on his first day as an actual medicine cat? Or rather, the medicine cat's apprentice, that is.
He twitched his whiskers as he turned a corner, and he stared up at the medicine den. 
The stormy gray cat gulped his worries down like fresh prey, and his paws led him to the den.
Brokenpaw reluctantly peeked his head inside, and found himself gazing at the contents of the area with wonder. Even though he'd been here countless times as a kit, it suddenly felt like he was exploring new territory. With a slightly more confident smile, he stepped inside.

.::OOC::.
I am SOOOOOO sorry that I haven't posted in so long, Smoke. I know there's no excuse, but I just haven't had the energy to post here. Not because of any of you, just cause my computer is slow, and writer's block has been gnawing at my fingers whenever I try to type here or write a story or do anything like it.
I'm trying to be more active here now, though. Forgive me /;v;\
Also, I'm not sure if you wanted to skip the Moonfalls scene or not? If you do want to do it, I can re-write this to be them beginning their trek to the Moonfalls.
I'm rusty at this, sorry if I'm being a derp XDD
-»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«-
-»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«-

Location : it's unknown exactly where the elusive atom thrives. it is suggested somewhere with a large amount of fuego takis, deep inside of the homestuck fandom. send help. and root beer. thank

http://walkingamongrivers.boards.net (Inactive ATM.)

Back to top Go down

A New Apprentice of Medicine Empty Re: A New Apprentice of Medicine

Post by *Smoke* 26/05/16, 09:32 pm

Ooc: Oh I am totally fine with skipping the Moonfalls thing. I've been rping a lot of that recently and it's really just a pain in the arse. I haven't much energy either, what with my sport picking up now that it's spring, so you're not alone :/ Writer's block is a real pain, huh? Sorry for the late reply btw ~

Mochaberry had been mulling things over recently. With her growing romantic relationship with Eaglesky, too much was left about for her to dread or be weary of. Getting a new apprentice was also a part of that. Good news, she had someone to replace her and understand her. Bad news, another cat could find out about her and her forbidden mate.
Today they would be starting Brokenpaw's training. Though Moonleaf had trained her from beyond the grave because the old medicine cat didn't leave a legacy, Mochaberry had an idea of how to train a real apprentice.
Her tail flicked when she heard someone entering her den, and her warm hazel eyes looked up to see the tom that she had been planning the day for. "Morning, Brokenpaw. I hope you got a good night's rest, because we'll be all over our territory today," She greeted and informed him.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Location : CONTACT ME THROUGH MY E-MAIL FOR IMMEDIATE RESPONSE :)

http://newerarp.forumotion.com/u31

Back to top Go down

Post by -»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«- 04/06/16, 09:17 am

OOC
Okay, awesome! It's much easier to skip it, to be honest.
No problem at all! I totally understand, it sounds like you're really busy with your competitions! :oD
(that's an amazing, awesome thing to be with horses, it sounds really fun but it must take hard work!)
Sorry if I'm a bit late, as well. XD

Hearing her greeting, Brokenpaw snapped his head up, and his ears swiveled to point towards Mochaberry. 
He paused for a moment, staring off into the distance with a dopey expression on his face.
His eyes flickered back over to her in realization, and he squeaked in embarrassment.
 "O-Oh, g'morning!" Brokenpaw piped up, smiling nervously.
"I'm glad, it's always pretty good to, uh, to have a chance to stretch your paws!" The young tom enthusiastically meowed in response, licking his chest fur as he finished talking.
He finished his short grooming with a small stretch & a flicker of excitement in his large deep brown eyes.
-»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«-
-»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«-

Location : it's unknown exactly where the elusive atom thrives. it is suggested somewhere with a large amount of fuego takis, deep inside of the homestuck fandom. send help. and root beer. thank

http://walkingamongrivers.boards.net (Inactive ATM.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down