The New Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
News on LifeClan ~ SWP 2016
Button for LifeClan Announcement
Button for Plot
Button for Vote
Staff

Administrator

*Smoke*

Moderators

Roo12

Kitty

Retired Administrator and Owner

Mini~
Maps
_
Clans
Click to enlarge
The New Era

Twoleg
Click to enlarge
The New Era
Affiliates
Warrior Clan CatsThe New EraThe New EraThe New Era
Latest topics
» Old friends getting in touch!
Sandflower of Thunderclan |FAMILY FOR ADOPTION| Empty26/06/20, 10:07 pm by *Smoke*

» A Life Worth Living and Loving (Private)
Sandflower of Thunderclan |FAMILY FOR ADOPTION| Empty05/06/17, 11:03 am by Kit

» Mediterranean Madness (Private; Roo & Smoke)
Sandflower of Thunderclan |FAMILY FOR ADOPTION| Empty06/04/17, 05:28 pm by Roo12

» In the Old Clans ~Private: Smoke & Searisha~
Sandflower of Thunderclan |FAMILY FOR ADOPTION| Empty29/03/17, 07:32 am by Searisha

» Character Creation Guideline and Forms
Sandflower of Thunderclan |FAMILY FOR ADOPTION| Empty09/02/17, 09:45 pm by hollyleaf6610

» ThunderClan Allegiances
Sandflower of Thunderclan |FAMILY FOR ADOPTION| Empty09/02/17, 09:29 pm by hollyleaf6610

» Snowfang of Windclan
Sandflower of Thunderclan |FAMILY FOR ADOPTION| Empty26/01/17, 03:37 am by Silver

» Hey I'm new (^._.^)_/
Sandflower of Thunderclan |FAMILY FOR ADOPTION| Empty22/01/17, 06:25 pm by Roo12

» Hi, I'm new!
Sandflower of Thunderclan |FAMILY FOR ADOPTION| Empty01/01/17, 05:59 pm by Searisha

» Starlingpaw of ShadowClan
Sandflower of Thunderclan |FAMILY FOR ADOPTION| Empty01/01/17, 09:20 am by Searisha

Sandflower of Thunderclan |FAMILY FOR ADOPTION|

Go down

Sandflower of Thunderclan |FAMILY FOR ADOPTION| Empty Sandflower of Thunderclan |FAMILY FOR ADOPTION|

Post by Silver 06/05/16, 09:57 am

Sandflower of Thunderclan |FAMILY FOR ADOPTION| At__miss_sprite_by_doctorcritical-d8eocvt
(NOT MY ART)
Name: Sandflower
She-cat/23 Moons
Thunderclan/Queen

Appearance: Sandflower is a cream-white she-cat with a bright sandy yellow tail and face, as well as a patch on her back, between her shoulders and bright green eyes.

Personality: Sandflower is a caring she-cat, she'll always be by her kit's side and is always protective over them. She's very loyal to the clan and will protect the clan with her life. Although Sandflower is kind and caring, she's fierce and brave in battle.

Skills: Fighting8/10|Hunting7/10|Swimming1/10|Climbing6/10|Running5/10|Logic6/10

Family: Mother:Shiningstem|Father:Scorchfur (Both Deceased)
Sister:Appletail(Open to create/adopt)
Mate:Kestrelshade(Open to create/adopt)
Kits: Leafkit(tom) and Poppykit(she-kit) *Both open to adopt

History:
Sandflower was born to Shiningstem and Scorchfur, two Thunderclan cats alongside her sister, Appletail. She and Appletail grew up normal as any kit would and by the time they turned apprentices, their mother died in a fox attack. They were deeply saddened and couldn't work very well in their training. Finally, they became warriors, but they're father died of greencough the next leaf-bare. Sandflower seemed to always be down and sad all the time because of this, until she met Kestrelshade who became her best friend. They both soon fell in love and became mates, now having two kits named Leafkit and Poppykit.
Silver
Silver

http://echoingpawsteps.forumotion.me/

Back to top Go down