The New Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
News on LifeClan ~ SWP 2016
Button for LifeClan Announcement
Button for Plot
Button for Vote
Staff

Administrator

*Smoke*

Moderators

Roo12

Kitty

Retired Administrator and Owner

Mini~
Maps
_
Clans
Click to enlarge
The New Era

Twoleg
Click to enlarge
The New Era
Affiliates
Warrior Clan CatsThe New EraThe New EraThe New Era
Latest topics
» Old friends getting in touch!
Updates and Apologies Empty26/06/20, 10:07 pm by *Smoke*

» A Life Worth Living and Loving (Private)
Updates and Apologies Empty05/06/17, 11:03 am by Kit

» Mediterranean Madness (Private; Roo & Smoke)
Updates and Apologies Empty06/04/17, 05:28 pm by Roo12

» In the Old Clans ~Private: Smoke & Searisha~
Updates and Apologies Empty29/03/17, 07:32 am by Searisha

» Character Creation Guideline and Forms
Updates and Apologies Empty09/02/17, 09:45 pm by hollyleaf6610

» ThunderClan Allegiances
Updates and Apologies Empty09/02/17, 09:29 pm by hollyleaf6610

» Snowfang of Windclan
Updates and Apologies Empty26/01/17, 03:37 am by Silver

» Hey I'm new (^._.^)_/
Updates and Apologies Empty22/01/17, 06:25 pm by Roo12

» Hi, I'm new!
Updates and Apologies Empty01/01/17, 05:59 pm by Searisha

» Starlingpaw of ShadowClan
Updates and Apologies Empty01/01/17, 09:20 am by Searisha

Updates and Apologies

4 posters

Go down

Updates and Apologies Empty Updates and Apologies

Post by Kit 21/04/16, 07:47 pm

Hey guys! I know I do this like every month and I'm sorry. I know you guys probably hate me and think I'm fake because I do this all the time. I really hate my self for not being on here more .I've been going through a lot lately. My dad did not get the job he applied for. I guess I had gotten more excited and hopeful than I really thought, because when we found out he didn't get it, it left me pretty disappointed. I think my parents thought I was scared to go, and honestly that's what I thought too, but when it happened I didn't say anything. Is it sad that I tell people who I don't even know in real life more than anybody else? If anybody that I know now found this website, I would die. Literally. Okay, not literally but you know what I mean.
My sister is pregnant and due anytime soon. Also, my other sister is getting married. Which is a problem with my parents concerning her sexuality and our religion. It really annoys me. Today and yesterday we had SLOs and for the next three weeks we have the EOC. I really hate the Board of Education right now. When I have a lot of stuff I need to get done, or a major test, I procrastinate(of course). This in turn makes me stressed, which makes me depressed and moody. Which is exactly me right now. I know I just typed a lot, but that's because I have a lot to say. Thanks for reading, it means a lot.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Updates and Apologies Empty Re: Updates and Apologies

Post by Stormheart 22/04/16, 11:39 am

Hey Kit, it's really good to see you again, I think all of us here have missed you! Come on, don't be so hard on yourself, we think nothing of the sort and we certainly don't hate you! I'm sorry to hear that your father didn't get the job and that you are going through a tough time right now, I hope everything will be alright and if you ever want to talk more about what's going on, I'd be happy to. It's good to see you again, Kit.
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 22/04/16, 05:03 pm

I missed everyone too! Being hard on my self comes to easily for me to stop. I think everyone does it, honestly. I'll be okay, though, I'm a fighter :). Good to see you too, Storm.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart 23/04/16, 11:35 am

I suppose you're right, I do it too sometimes. Good point, and it really is awesome to chat with you again!
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 25/04/16, 07:26 pm

Oh Kit, I'm really sorry to hear about your dad. I wish I could tell you it will be easy to give up on that dream of living abroad, but I can't. But I promise it does get easier. I still think about if my family moved to South Korea instead of Pennsylvania. And I understand what you mean; if any of my IRL friends found out about this, much less that I'm the admin, I'd go jump off a figurative bridge.
But congratulations to both of your sisters! I hope everything goes smoothly for them both, and that your nephew/niece will be super healthy!
Don't worry about being absent, as long as you give a reason you're more than excused for however long you need. We can hold down the fort while you take some personal time from life :)
But no, we don't hate you, cause you're Kit. And you're awesome. End of story. If you ever need someone to talk to, I'm more than up for it <3
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Location : CONTACT ME THROUGH MY E-MAIL FOR IMMEDIATE RESPONSE :)

http://newerarp.forumotion.com/u31

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 26/04/16, 08:00 pm

Awwww thanks. It means a lot. I am so lucky to have you guys. Even though my mom thinks everyone on the Internet is a creepy 50 year old dude pretending to be people they're not, lol.
When we're all older we need to have this huge meet up somewhere. It would be super awkward and unlikely, but it would be so cool.
So EOCT schedule at my school is hell. We are in one class for four hours. FOUR HOURS. Tomorrow I have band for four hours. I swear if my band teacher makes us play for four hours, I will cry.
Does every state have EOCT's?
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart 27/04/16, 11:31 am

Haha I know what you mean, but it really isn't that way, and a huge meet up like that would be awesome and lots of fun! What is EOCT, Kit?
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 27/04/16, 08:45 pm

EOCT's, or Milestones, are the big end of course tests. It's in the name, End Of Course Tests. its really called the Milestone. They replace CRCTs
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart 28/04/16, 11:28 am

Thank you for the info, I see and understand now what they are, I just I did not know what they were before, haha!
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 28/04/16, 11:31 am

Hey Kit, sorry I didn't reply to this earlier, it seems like most of us are going through some important exams at the moment, me included, so time off is only expected. All of us know that the site isn't top priority right now xD. I don't think I need to say anything that hasn't already been said. We love ya, no matter what. And if you need to talk, you'll find me here ;3
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 29/04/16, 04:36 pm

Hi Roo!!! Thanks, you all are being so sweet.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum