The New Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
News on LifeClan ~ SWP 2016
Button for LifeClan Announcement
Button for Plot
Button for Vote
Staff

Administrator

*Smoke*

Moderators

Roo12

Kitty

Retired Administrator and Owner

Mini~
Maps
_
Clans
Click to enlarge
The New Era

Twoleg
Click to enlarge
The New Era
Affiliates
Warrior Clan CatsThe New EraThe New EraThe New Era
Latest topics
» Old friends getting in touch!
Feral's sutnev rant. Empty26/06/20, 10:07 pm by *Smoke*

» A Life Worth Living and Loving (Private)
Feral's sutnev rant. Empty05/06/17, 11:03 am by Kit

» Mediterranean Madness (Private; Roo & Smoke)
Feral's sutnev rant. Empty06/04/17, 05:28 pm by Roo12

» In the Old Clans ~Private: Smoke & Searisha~
Feral's sutnev rant. Empty29/03/17, 07:32 am by Searisha

» Character Creation Guideline and Forms
Feral's sutnev rant. Empty09/02/17, 09:45 pm by hollyleaf6610

» ThunderClan Allegiances
Feral's sutnev rant. Empty09/02/17, 09:29 pm by hollyleaf6610

» Snowfang of Windclan
Feral's sutnev rant. Empty26/01/17, 03:37 am by Silver

» Hey I'm new (^._.^)_/
Feral's sutnev rant. Empty22/01/17, 06:25 pm by Roo12

» Hi, I'm new!
Feral's sutnev rant. Empty01/01/17, 05:59 pm by Searisha

» Starlingpaw of ShadowClan
Feral's sutnev rant. Empty01/01/17, 09:20 am by Searisha

Feral's sutnev rant.

3 posters

Go down

Feral's sutnev rant. Empty Feral's sutnev rant.

Post by Feralclaw 03/03/16, 01:25 am

Yay sutnev is back. Lying little *profanities shield* all they do is lie and act like their friends with everyone on a forum I was happy came back, you know, before this one, this one is so much better. Anyhow, everyone there acts like sutnev is a perfect person and has no faults, no one gets mad with them or questions them. Everyone except for me. So what do I do? I dig, I find things, their only proboards friends list at people with HPs and the admin. Does anyone notice? nooo they're innocent. They just forgot to follow back. Oh well. Bull. Crap. They asked why I didn't like them. Well the reason I don't like them is, they're selfish, had a HP while firefly did not, and when given the choice to keep the HP when they had one, or give it to firefly... well. Guess. Second. I talked about how I deal with people who say everything I do as a Hobbie is bad and is just trying to be rude, and I don't listen to them. Apperantly I should listen to them when everything they say is I should play sports, I don't like sports, I don't care. Who got in trouble for apperantly starting the argument? Me. A few days ago, I bring to light that they ignore me. Thes, their friend, tells me to stop guilt tripping when I'm bringing it up because I'm sick of it. I told them to shut up, got in trouble, they get out fine. Today, I talk about how something on her irked my inner grammer nazi. Sutnev, the new mod, tells me don't advertise. Funny thing is, I didn't mention any bloody name. I get in trouble. So I have high reason to belive sutnev wants me banned for being the only one knowledgeable enough to not be a zombie. And since their a mod now, the admins Will probably promote her sooner or later and then it'll be bye bye feral. What a bunch of blind fools, what kind of ignoramus are they.

Last edited by Feralclaw on 03/03/16, 01:26 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grammer nazi)
Feralclaw
Feralclaw

Location : I am the madness in the deepest regions of your mind unable to come to this mortal plain

Back to top Go down

Feral's sutnev rant. Empty Re: Feral's sutnev rant.

Post by -»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«- 03/03/16, 02:34 am

Yeah, I was so dumbfounded when I saw she got the mod position.
All she has ever done is start arguments and then trick people into thinking the other person started it and get THEM in trouble, and her best friend Omed (name changed into something random for privacy of course, just like Sutnev) is right there to also be a giant *you can guess* and make the other person look even worse.
Overall they're just two very selfish people and I don't know how we're the only two who can see it.
Multiple times they've bothered Feralclaw as he posted, and they get off scot-free because they're kissing high-up's *bleep*s.
And they wonder why I'm barely on. Because I'm sick of BS! I will not give any respect if you didn't earn it. In fact, if you spat on the respect I gave you and f'ed with my boyfriend/best friend well then you can go
*proooooooooofanities* because you don't mess with the people I care about. EVER.
*rant over for now*
-»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«-
-»༺cяyρтCяyѕтαlѕ༻«-

Location : it's unknown exactly where the elusive atom thrives. it is suggested somewhere with a large amount of fuego takis, deep inside of the homestuck fandom. send help. and root beer. thank

http://walkingamongrivers.boards.net (Inactive ATM.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Static Electricity 04/03/16, 04:40 pm

Wow, that sounds terrible D: What site is this on?
I hate it when people are so high and mighty and treat others like sh*t. It's stupid and they need to be knocked off their high horse >:c
Oh well, karma will eventually get a hold of them. But don't worry about ranting, I would do it too if I was in your guys' position XD
Static Electricity
Static Electricity

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw 04/03/16, 08:40 pm

Does it matter? I'm probably gonna end up having a friend ddos sutnev. Because they bloody deserve it.
Feralclaw
Feralclaw

Location : I am the madness in the deepest regions of your mind unable to come to this mortal plain

Back to top Go down

Post by Static Electricity 06/03/16, 12:53 pm

Well anyway you can get them into trouble is the right thing to do. They sound like a ginormous arse.
Static Electricity
Static Electricity

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw 07/03/16, 12:10 am

Took the words right out of my mouth.
Feralclaw
Feralclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down