The New Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
News on LifeClan ~ SWP 2016
Button for LifeClan Announcement
Button for Plot
Button for Vote
Staff

Administrator

*Smoke*

Moderators

Roo12

Kitty

Retired Administrator and Owner

Mini~
Maps
_
Clans
Click to enlarge
The New Era

Twoleg
Click to enlarge
The New Era
Affiliates
Warrior Clan CatsThe New EraThe New EraThe New Era
Latest topics
» Old friends getting in touch!
The Rogue Sabine ~ The Next Site Plot Empty26/06/20, 10:07 pm by *Smoke*

» A Life Worth Living and Loving (Private)
The Rogue Sabine ~ The Next Site Plot Empty05/06/17, 11:03 am by Kit

» Mediterranean Madness (Private; Roo & Smoke)
The Rogue Sabine ~ The Next Site Plot Empty06/04/17, 05:28 pm by Roo12

» In the Old Clans ~Private: Smoke & Searisha~
The Rogue Sabine ~ The Next Site Plot Empty29/03/17, 07:32 am by Searisha

» Character Creation Guideline and Forms
The Rogue Sabine ~ The Next Site Plot Empty09/02/17, 09:45 pm by hollyleaf6610

» ThunderClan Allegiances
The Rogue Sabine ~ The Next Site Plot Empty09/02/17, 09:29 pm by hollyleaf6610

» Snowfang of Windclan
The Rogue Sabine ~ The Next Site Plot Empty26/01/17, 03:37 am by Silver

» Hey I'm new (^._.^)_/
The Rogue Sabine ~ The Next Site Plot Empty22/01/17, 06:25 pm by Roo12

» Hi, I'm new!
The Rogue Sabine ~ The Next Site Plot Empty01/01/17, 05:59 pm by Searisha

» Starlingpaw of ShadowClan
The Rogue Sabine ~ The Next Site Plot Empty01/01/17, 09:20 am by Searisha

The Rogue Sabine ~ The Next Site Plot

5 posters

Go down

Excited for a new site plot?

The Rogue Sabine ~ The Next Site Plot 2wBDAAMCAgICAgMCAgIDAwMDBAYEBAQEBAgGBgU83%The Rogue Sabine ~ The Next Site Plot I_vote_rcap 83% 
[ 5 ]
The Rogue Sabine ~ The Next Site Plot 2wBDAAMCAgICAgMCAgIDAwMDBAYEBAQEBAgGBgU17%The Rogue Sabine ~ The Next Site Plot I_vote_rcap 17% 
[ 1 ]
The Rogue Sabine ~ The Next Site Plot 2wBDAAMCAgICAgMCAgIDAwMDBAYEBAQEBAgGBgU0%The Rogue Sabine ~ The Next Site Plot I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
The Rogue Sabine ~ The Next Site Plot 2wBDAAMCAgICAgMCAgIDAwMDBAYEBAQEBAgGBgU0%The Rogue Sabine ~ The Next Site Plot I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 6

The Rogue Sabine ~ The Next Site Plot Empty The Rogue Sabine ~ The Next Site Plot

Post by *Smoke* 14/02/16, 12:22 pm

Description of the next plot is at the bottom of the form :)

Sabine

Clan
None

Rank
Alone

Loyalty
Herself

Crush
None

Mate
None

Family
Mother: Rouge *Dead
Father: Tod *Dead
Brother: Klaus

Friends
Open

Enemies
Every Clan
Klaus

Appearance ~Picture~
The Rogue Sabine ~ The Next Site Plot Sabine10

Appearance ~LD~
Sabine is like her mother; small and lean. She has strong muscles rippling underneath her pelt from hard training in the merciless city. She has unusual long claws she sharpens on purpose. Her shoulders and underbelly are white as well as her muzzle the bridge of her nose, which is a soft pink. The rest of her pelt is made up of calico markings consisting of ginger and black. Her tail is long and covered completely in black.

Traits
Vengeful
Angry
Powerful
Natural Leader
Patient
Hard-Working
Cruel
Strategic
Persuasive
Fighter
Stubborn
Witty
Calm
Smart
Swift
Brave
Wily

Personality ~LD~
Sabine is much like her mother was in her youth, only stronger and better. Unlike her mother, this she-cat is extremely patient. She despises the clans with all of her might, almost as much as she hates her brother. She is driven by her passion much like Rouge was. The main difference is that she doesn't act rashly. She believes that patience is a virtue, and one she has. She is a smooth-talker and if her tongue doesn't work she can easily defend herself.

Mental Disorders
High Functioning Sociopath

History
Sabine was born into the Malum, an army that was designed to fight and destroy the clans. Her mother was the leader; Rouge raised her to be just like her. Though her mother died in the final battle between the clans and the Malum, seeing StarClan and going into their embrace, she has not forgiven the clans. Her brother, on the way back, lost her when she passed out from exhaustion. She was a five moon old kit left to defend herself in the city. And so she did. She fought hard and has first dibs on many places, not many city cats daring to go against her. She is planning her revenge step by step, but does not plan to begin her plot until everything falls into place. After all, she is patient.

Hey guys! Heavy, right?
As said at the end of Sabine's history, this plot won't officially start for a little while. I am waiting for a few more members to join and become active, so if you know anyone who used to be part of the site, tell them about this!
For those who are more new to the site, the Malum was our BloodClan a few years ago. It was an army raised up by a young and menacing she-cat named Rouge, Sabine's mother. It held completely evil cats; the creativity some members had for their cats made me worry about their mental health, lol. In the final battle between the clans and the Malum, held at Fourstones, led to the death of a lot of good and bad cats. Rouge died herself, being killed Massacre, the leader of BloodClan at the time.
The way this will go will be similar to the Malum; Sabine will build up an army designed to destroy the clans. But she will go about it differently than her mother had. Rouge challenged all five clans, and had a chance at winning. But Sabine sees the flaws in her mother's planning. She couldn't win against all five clans. So she wants to make the number of the clans go down.
You all remember when Brokenstar forced WindClan out of their territory in the very first book, Into the Wild by Erin Hunter? It will be much like that. Which clan will be forced to be driven out has not been decided yet, and I believe I will let a vote go up and you guys choose.
There will be no powers like the Battle of the Stars would have had. I was not a big fan of that plot; it took way too much planning and regulations, and it just wasn't as fun. The prophecy was going to be way too long. The way we will do a prophecy for this is we will vote for a hero from each clan that will do something significant against Sabine, so start making those heroes! They don't start from nothing!
If you have any questions, please ask. You can reply to this, or send me a PM. This is the official but partial reveal of the next plot which has not even been told to my moderators yet, so every one of you is just now discovering this. I hope you like it :)

Last edited by *Smoke* on 03/01/17, 03:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Location : CONTACT ME THROUGH MY E-MAIL FOR IMMEDIATE RESPONSE :)

http://newerarp.forumotion.com/u31

Back to top Go down

The Rogue Sabine ~ The Next Site Plot Empty Re: The Rogue Sabine ~ The Next Site Plot

Post by Static Electricity 14/02/16, 12:45 pm

OH MY GOSH YES. This awesome Smoke! I remember the Malum; I think that was my most active time xD I'm so excited for this, you have no idea!!
Static Electricity
Static Electricity

Back to top Go down

The Rogue Sabine ~ The Next Site Plot Empty Re: The Rogue Sabine ~ The Next Site Plot

Post by Roo12 14/02/16, 03:58 pm

Sounds fantastic Smoke. I'm backing you all the way ;3
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 14/02/16, 04:06 pm

AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! YASSSSSSSS
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 14/02/16, 04:12 pm

I think Kit's excited XDD
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 14/02/16, 04:20 pm

Maybe just a little bit. I'm also procrastinating. I have a lot of forms to create.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 14/02/16, 04:29 pm

Lol same xD
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 14/02/16, 04:44 pm

Lol, I have so much to do right now. But guys, start creating heroes! That way their histories can be more interesting when the plot comes around ;D
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 14/02/16, 07:24 pm

Speaking of, do you want us to create new cats specifically for this? Or can we use our old characters?
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 15/02/16, 06:13 pm

You can use old characters. Just start making them into heroes lol xD
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 16/02/16, 05:03 am

Nice XD
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

The Rogue Sabine ~ The Next Site Plot Empty Maybe

Post by Thistlestar 22/02/16, 11:26 am

Is there a chance I could join this rp? Im good at rping rouges and i'd be happy to help although im quite new.
Thistlestar
Thistlestar

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 23/02/16, 06:29 pm

Yes there's a complete chance you can join this plot. It's site wide, so no one has to sign up or ask to sign up. Once I make my character Sabine announce that she's building up her army, you can have your cat enter her ranks :) Don't worry, we had a lot of new people during the Malum and they did fine; some of them did really well actually :3
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down