The New Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
News on LifeClan ~ SWP 2016
Button for LifeClan Announcement
Button for Plot
Button for Vote
Staff

Administrator

*Smoke*

Moderators

Roo12

Kitty

Retired Administrator and Owner

Mini~
Maps
_
Clans
Click to enlarge
The New Era

Twoleg
Click to enlarge
The New Era
Affiliates
Warrior Clan CatsThe New EraThe New EraThe New Era
Latest topics
» Old friends getting in touch!
Salem and Molly ~ Kittypets Empty26/06/20, 10:07 pm by *Smoke*

» A Life Worth Living and Loving (Private)
Salem and Molly ~ Kittypets Empty05/06/17, 11:03 am by Kit

» Mediterranean Madness (Private; Roo & Smoke)
Salem and Molly ~ Kittypets Empty06/04/17, 05:28 pm by Roo12

» In the Old Clans ~Private: Smoke & Searisha~
Salem and Molly ~ Kittypets Empty29/03/17, 07:32 am by Searisha

» Character Creation Guideline and Forms
Salem and Molly ~ Kittypets Empty09/02/17, 09:45 pm by hollyleaf6610

» ThunderClan Allegiances
Salem and Molly ~ Kittypets Empty09/02/17, 09:29 pm by hollyleaf6610

» Snowfang of Windclan
Salem and Molly ~ Kittypets Empty26/01/17, 03:37 am by Silver

» Hey I'm new (^._.^)_/
Salem and Molly ~ Kittypets Empty22/01/17, 06:25 pm by Roo12

» Hi, I'm new!
Salem and Molly ~ Kittypets Empty01/01/17, 05:59 pm by Searisha

» Starlingpaw of ShadowClan
Salem and Molly ~ Kittypets Empty01/01/17, 09:20 am by Searisha

Salem and Molly ~ Kittypets

2 posters

Go down

Salem and Molly ~ Kittypets Empty Salem and Molly ~ Kittypets

Post by *Smoke* 13/02/16, 10:46 am

Name:
Salem

Clan:
-

Kittypet

Appearance:
Salem and Molly ~ Kittypets Salems10
Salem is a black and white cat mostly. He has a white underbelly and it reaches until his chin, so it kind of looks like he has a high-sophisticated goatee. All of his paws have white socks on them, but his hind left leg has the longest sock because the rest barely reach beyond his claws. His pads are black. His whiskers are completely white and he has a few white hairs in-between his orange-yellow eyes. His tail is completely black. His build is lanky and thin, easily the trade mark of a WindClan cat. However, he has powerful hind legs that enable him to jump very high, so perhaps SkyClan runs in his veins. He has thin but long fur, and his tail has an odd crook in it towards the end that can only be felt, not seen.

Personality:
Salem is typically a hyper cat, though he is very quiet and just has a lot of unspent energy. He is constantly doing something and if he isn't he gets frustrated easily. He enjoys play-fighting with his friend Molly, and feels like he is the Alpha of the dogs his Twolegs also own. He will walk up to them, bat them in the face for no reason, and walk off. He constantly shadows the dogs as well. He can speak very little of their tongue, but he can. He is a peculiar cat and always tries to dart out the door when his Twolegs open it. He is not a fan of deep snow but will trudge through anything if it means he gets to go outside. He is extremely curious as well.

Likes/Dislikes:
+Molly
+Playing with Molly
+The dogs
+Outside
-Snow
-Cold
-Water
-New stuff
-Catnip

History:
Salem had an unfortunate past before his Twolegs got him; he was born a loner and not a kittypet, though some Twolegs would check in on his mother and littermates. When he was barely two moons old his mother was killed by a badger, as well as all of his siblings. Only Salem survived. When the Twolegs found him, a small and lone kitten, the decided to take him inside and let him live with them. It was a small home and with small dogs Salem grew to understand their language. But soon, the Twoleg's niece had to come live with her and she was allergic to cats. So when she put up an ad to give away Salem and she got a response, the Twolegs came out immediately to check him out. He liked this Twoleg; she was gentle and caring, but somehow Salem knew she had just lost someone. He wanted to comfort her. So when she took him home and introduced him to his new territory and friends, he was beyond happy. But he got slowly more and more curious about going outside until one day he finally got out. He loved it so much he constantly keeps trying to get back out.

Name:
Molly

Clan:
-

Kittypet

Appearance:
Salem and Molly ~ Kittypets Molly10
Molly is a grey tabby with a tinge of brown. She has a rusty dark color around her body that gives a lot of shading to her features. She has small paws but a long tail. Her nose is a soft pink while her whiskers are white. Her eyes are a light olive green. She has a stocky build is actually a bit overweight, but she can keep up with the best of them. She is very strong and uses her weight to her advantage when in fights.

Personality:
Molly is a very timid cat and hates new things. If there is an unknown Twoleg (or StarClan forbid, a new dog) around, she will dart away from them and hide until she thinks they're gone. However, with those she knows, she is very loving and adventurous. She has grown fond of the dogs in her home, but they often scare her. She is a stubborn cat nonetheless and tries to always get what she wants.

Likes/Dislikes:
+Quiet
+Peace
+Old Things
+Food
+Play Fighting
+Popcorn
-New things
-Heights
-Sudden things
-Loudness

History:
Molly had a very good upbringing. When she was about three moons old, the temporary caretaker that took her in when she was barely born wanted to give her away because she was one of many cats they had saved from the streets. What happened to her mother or possible littermates is unknown because she was abandoned by them. When Molly got taken to her new household, she connected witht he young female immediately and trusted no one else. At the time, there was an older black cat, Baggera, in the house so she was constantly being bullied by him. Only a few days after she arrived did Baggera die from unknown causes, though the vets believe he ate lily flowers, highly toxic to cats. Molly was alone with big dogs for about a week until her Twolegs also got Salem. They hated each other at first, but them soon grew to be best friends. When olly was about six or so moons, the dogs got really excited and wanted to play with her. This really scared Molly and she backed through the railing and fell off the indoor balcony. She limped for a little while but soon healed and had no real problems whatsoever. But since then, when the dogs get excited Molly darts for something to hide under. She is also scared of heights now.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Location : CONTACT ME THROUGH MY E-MAIL FOR IMMEDIATE RESPONSE :)

http://newerarp.forumotion.com/u31

Back to top Go down

Salem and Molly ~ Kittypets Empty Re: Salem and Molly ~ Kittypets

Post by *Smoke* 13/02/16, 10:47 am

Does anyone want to start a plot with them? I wanted them to join a clan. And yes, these are my actual cats lol XD
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart 13/02/16, 11:15 am

That's awesome Smokey, that they are your real cats! Sure, I'd love to start a plot with them!
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 13/02/16, 11:54 am

Awesome! Which cat did you want to use for the plot? Becuase I was thinking they could wander into a territory like Rusty/Firepaw/Fireheart/Firestar did XD I live near a river too so...
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart 13/02/16, 12:45 pm

That's awesome, I do too! Molly sounds good, I love tabby cats haha! That sounds great, and a lot of fun to RP!
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 13/02/16, 12:55 pm

Oh, Storm, I meant like a cat you created lol. But you can have Molly XD just keep in mind she's kind of lazy and very timid XDD
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart 13/02/16, 04:41 pm

Oh, were you thinking of RPing them both? Hmm, a cat.. Do you have a clan in mind or does any clan work? If so, Pebblewhisker.
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 13/02/16, 06:32 pm

Well, I hadn't honestly thought about it, but you can have Molly if you want to :p
Any clan. I'm not sure which one I want to put them in so whatever warrior you offer up will be good :3 Pebblewhisker works.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart 13/02/16, 07:02 pm

Sure, sounds good, and great! Do you want to start the RP?
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 13/02/16, 07:18 pm

Yeah, I can start it in a bit. I need to finish the clan allegiances. I think I'll want Salem dragging Molly out of the house for the first time. Molly looks out the door all the time and I've carried her outside before in different weather so she doesn't just know the house, but the outdoors scares her XD.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart 13/02/16, 07:23 pm

Btw, Stormheart isn't that fluffy, haha, I saw in the allegiances. I'd more describe him with handsome instead of fluffy, but only if that's okay with you! Haha, that's good, I'll reply to the RP when I see you've made it, it'll be fun!
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down