The New Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
News on LifeClan ~ SWP 2016
Button for LifeClan Announcement
Button for Plot
Button for Vote
Staff

Administrator

*Smoke*

Moderators

Roo12

Kitty

Retired Administrator and Owner

Mini~
Maps
_
Clans
Click to enlarge
The New Era

Twoleg
Click to enlarge
The New Era
Affiliates
Warrior Clan CatsThe New EraThe New EraThe New Era
Latest topics
» Old friends getting in touch!
Border Patrol (OPEN!) - Page 3 Empty26/06/20, 10:07 pm by *Smoke*

» A Life Worth Living and Loving (Private)
Border Patrol (OPEN!) - Page 3 Empty05/06/17, 11:03 am by Kit

» Mediterranean Madness (Private; Roo & Smoke)
Border Patrol (OPEN!) - Page 3 Empty06/04/17, 05:28 pm by Roo12

» In the Old Clans ~Private: Smoke & Searisha~
Border Patrol (OPEN!) - Page 3 Empty29/03/17, 07:32 am by Searisha

» Character Creation Guideline and Forms
Border Patrol (OPEN!) - Page 3 Empty09/02/17, 09:45 pm by hollyleaf6610

» ThunderClan Allegiances
Border Patrol (OPEN!) - Page 3 Empty09/02/17, 09:29 pm by hollyleaf6610

» Snowfang of Windclan
Border Patrol (OPEN!) - Page 3 Empty26/01/17, 03:37 am by Silver

» Hey I'm new (^._.^)_/
Border Patrol (OPEN!) - Page 3 Empty22/01/17, 06:25 pm by Roo12

» Hi, I'm new!
Border Patrol (OPEN!) - Page 3 Empty01/01/17, 05:59 pm by Searisha

» Starlingpaw of ShadowClan
Border Patrol (OPEN!) - Page 3 Empty01/01/17, 09:20 am by Searisha

Border Patrol (OPEN!)

5 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Border Patrol (OPEN!) - Page 3 Empty Re: Border Patrol (OPEN!)

Post by *Smoke* 29/02/16, 04:59 pm

Sagevine looked eagerly into the water. A cool breeze came and riffled through his pelt, making the water move some as well. When it stopped, he saw only his reflection. No fish, no ripples. Just his reflection. He saw it slowly morph into someone else. His breath caught in his throat when he saw the cat in the lagoon, staring back up at him with kind grey eyes.
"I forgive you," It mouthed. Sagevine could hear nothing, but he knew what the cat was saying.
The image of the cat began to fade back into the tom's own reflection, and he panicked. "No, Stripepaw! Come back! I'm so sorry!" He shrieked, putting his paw into the water.
"I'm so sorry," He whispered, his eyes only meeting his own in the water.

Ooc: I'm sorry, I had to. :( Poor Sagevine has been dying for forgiveness. Do you think Larkpaw could become Larkstripe in honor of Stripepaw, Roo? If not, that is totally cool. Don't feel pressured xD
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Location : CONTACT ME THROUGH MY E-MAIL FOR IMMEDIATE RESPONSE :)

http://newerarp.forumotion.com/u31

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 01/03/16, 02:17 am

Ooc: Do you mean Mistlepaw ;P? But yeah, sure she can be called that, although it wouldn't make a huge amount of sense as she doesn't have any stripes. But I could change that, I suppose, just give her a striped tail or something :3

Mistlepaw had been dozing off in the sunlight that flittered down from above and reflected off the water. She couldn't help but daydream about her warrior ceremony. What name would she get? What would her vigil be like?
Suddenly, the she-cat shot up at Sagevine's screams. Her claws were unsheathed and her fur bristled as she instinctively prepared to fight. But when she saw no-one around, she relaxed slightly, confused, and looked over to her mentor. Sagevine was looking into the water, standing very tensely, but for no obvious reason.
"Sagevine?" Mistlepaw said hesitantly, "Are... are you okay?"
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 08/03/16, 10:26 am

Ooc: No, I meant Stripepaw. He was the oldest son of Bumblestar and Smokewhisper, but I decided to keep him in Sagevine's past even though his parents are back to being Stingpaw and Smokepaw. He followed Sagevine and his sister when they were apprentices to the Moonfalls and drowned. I think I put it in Sagevine's bio. You don't need to call her stripe if you don't want to XD

"I-I'm, fine," He meowed, trying to calm his heartbeat down. He sheathed his claws, not realizing they had been out before the feeling of dirt being in his paws presented itself.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart 08/03/16, 11:32 am

He ran over to where Sagevine and Mistlepaw were. "Is everything all right, Sagevine?" He asked the other tom, wondering what the problem was as he meowed.
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 11/03/16, 05:12 pm

Ooc: Ok, I get it. Nah, I'd really like it to be Mistlestripe, it would make for an interesting reaction from Sagevine. I'll make a quick adjustment to her bio so that it makes a little more sense, and then we can do her ceremony just before the site plot gets going :3

It took Mistlepaw a while to put the pieces together in her head, but when she realised Sagevine was calling for Stripepaw, it didn't take her long to work out what had just happened. The apprentice overall knew little about Sagevine's past, especially the darker parts, but he had once vaguely spoken about a cat named Stripepaw who had died. It was another cat entirely, an elder, who had informed her that Sagevine had seen her die and blamed himself for it.
She didn't know what to say. What could she say? She had never had to console anyone like this before, least of all her strong, reliable mentor. After a few bewildered moments of silence, all Mistlepaw could think to do is brush her head tenderly on the tom's shoulder.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 11/03/16, 10:08 pm

Ooc: Aw, thanks Too! It will mean a lot to Sagevine :3

"Everything's alright," He meowed to Pebblewhisker. He did not want to repeat what he just saw.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart 12/03/16, 11:33 am

"All right." He meowed to the tom. He knew better than to press on, he didn't want to stick his nose where it didn't belong, and just gave him a curt not, letting his apprentice reassure the tom as he looked at them.
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 14/03/16, 07:37 pm

Ooc: Lol. Too. I meant Roo XD

"I'm going to go hunt on my own," Sagevine meowed, standing up and looking around.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart 15/03/16, 11:38 am

He dipped his head to the other tom. "All right, Sagevine. Good hunting." He turned to Mistlepaw, giving her friendly nod. "Do you want to stay here and hunt?" He asked her as he looked at them.

Ooc: Haha!
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 16/03/16, 03:29 am

Mistlepaw looked from Sagevine to Pebblewhisker, then back to Sagevine, and nodded silently, leaving her mentor's side and going with Pebblewhisker.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart 16/03/16, 11:45 am

He gave a nod to Mistlepaw as she walked over to him, still wondering what Sagevine had seen that had made him like this, but he did not want to ask Mistlepaw either, it was a matter of privacy. "So, more hunting?" He asked her.
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 20/03/16, 02:22 pm

Sagevine went off on his own, but not too far from his apprentice. He was extremely protective of her, since she reminded him so much of his sister. He sighed, but went quiet when he spotted a finch chirping on the ground. Why would a bird be this far over the border? Sagevine thought, but disregarded it and easily caught the bird. He hoped this would be a smooth hunt, but he had a feeling his thoughts would be taking over his mind as he looked for more prey.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 23/03/16, 02:55 am

Mistlepaw glanced over her shoulder to Sagevine as he hunted the bird.
"Maybe we should check the borders, Pebblewhisker," she said, "So Sagevine can have a little time by herself?"
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 23/03/16, 10:31 am

Ooc: .... Sagevine would be offended you call him 'herself' XDDDD jk jk

Sagevine overheard his apprentice, and returned to the two with the bird in his mouth. "No, no," He meowed after dropping the bird. He moved towards them. "I'll be fine. There's too much prey around here for you two to leave because of me," He continued.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart 23/03/16, 11:29 am

"Whatever you'd like, Mistlepaw." He meowed, he was all right with either patrolling or hunting, both were good. He saw Sagevine come back and then looked to Mistlepaw, and meowed. "I'm fine either way, Mistlepaw, you can decide whether to hunt or patrol."

Ooc: Haha! :3
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 26/03/16, 02:53 pm

Ooc: Wwwwwhoops! x3

Mistlepaw nodded and started to make her way up the cliff out of the lagoon. When she reached the top to catch her breath and wait for Pebblewhisker.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart 27/03/16, 11:28 am

Pebblewhisker nodded as well and he followed Mistlepaw, running along the rocks on the cliff before finally reaching the tom. "It's nice up here." He said, looking around and then at her.
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 28/03/16, 11:01 am

"I like it too," Mistlepaw smiled, taking a deep breath and looking around. She remembered the many times she had mapped out their territory with Sagevine's help. The two cats had come up the side of the lagoon that was closest to Fourstones, so it made sense to patrol the ShadowClan border.
"Why don't we check the ShadowClan border?" the apprentice asked, not wanting to lead the patrol over a warrior.

Ooc: I was thinking Pridepaw and Mistlepaw could meet at the border, Smoke, so you might want Sagevine to join them by that point btw ;3
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart 28/03/16, 11:28 am

"Happy to hear!" He meowed with a nod and a smile as he looked around at the lagoon and the river, and he listened to Mistlepaw's words and agreed. "Sounds good, Mistlepaw."
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 03/04/16, 05:40 pm

Ooc: Sounds good!

Sagevine felt his final grips of fear leave his mind after he caught his third piece of prey. He picked up the two mice and one shrew as best he could and made his way back to his apprentice and their friend.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 04/04/16, 03:51 pm

Mistlepaw nodded and began to make her way over to the ShadowClan border, not aware that Sagevine was planning on joining them. She trudged through the soft Newleaf grass, feeling it get more and more marshy as they drew closer to the pine forest territory of their neighbouring clan.

Ooc: Also feel free to have any of your ShadowClan cats come along you guys x3
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 17/04/16, 09:19 am

Through his mouth, even though he had multiple pieces of prey in it, he could smell his aprpentice leaving the area and heading towards shadow clan. He quickly buried the prey and made his way towards them. His nose led him to where he was certain they just were; right by the ShadowClan border. He began making his way along it, searching for his friend and his apprentice. "Mistlepaw?" He meowed when he saw a cat over the border. His heart gripped with fear. Did Mistlepaw go over the border?
Instead, another cat answered his call. It was Mochaberry, the ShadowClan medicine cat.
"No, I am not Mistlepaw. What are you doing alone Sagevine?" She asked, looking at the RiverClan cat in confusion.
"I lost Pebblewhisker and Mistlepaw and I can't track them because the border scents are covering everything up. I'm worried they may have gone into your territory.." He meowed, staring in the distance.
"I haven't smelled anyone over here, but I'll walk with you until we find them if you want," Mochaberry offered.
"Thank you, that would be appreciated," Sagevine meowed and began walking down the border. Almost like a reflection, Mochaberry was on the other side, doing the same thing.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart 18/04/16, 11:38 am

Pebblewhisker padded with Mistlepaw over to the ShadowClan border, wondering if Sagevine had caught any prey. While padding, he looked over to Mistlepaw, and commented about the landscape they were now in. "I think I like RiverClan territory the best, this isn't exactly my idea of a nice territory, it's too marshy." He meowed, and he didn't know that Sagevine was looking for him and Mistlepaw.
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 19/04/16, 05:03 am

Mistlepaw laughed and nodded, "I know what you mean," she said, "ShadowClan territory is so... gloomy."
The two continued to trace the border, refreshing the scent marks as they went, unaware that Sagevine was searching for them. At that moment, the apprentice spotted a blackbird perched on top of one a rock, pecking around for food, completely unaware of the two cats.
Seizing the opportunity, Mistlepaw fell into a hunting crouch and began stalking towards the creature. Just as she was about to leap, the bird noticed the peril it was in and shot into the air. In that same instant, Mistlepaw leapt up after it, grazing its wing with her claws, but ultimately failing in her hunt as she watched it flap clumsily into the pine forests of ShadowClan.
Filled with adrenalin and frustration, the she-cat sprinted across the border and into the woods after her prey, blind to the fact that she now found herself in enemy territory. On she ran, keeping the bird in her desperate sight until she hit something with such force that she crumpled to the ground. When she looked up Mistlepaw found that she was looking into the startled eyes of another cat. The cat was so familiar, Mistlepaw didn't recognise him at first.
"Pride?" She mewed.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart 19/04/16, 11:32 am

He nodded as well, glancing around. "Yes, gloomy is a good word for this territory, well said." They kept on padding on, and because of the scent of ShadowClan, he didn't scent Sagevine. He was quiet when Mistlepaw tried to catch the blackbird, and when she ran into the other clan's territory, he meowed. "Mistlepaw, that's ShadowClan territory."
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next