The New Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
News on LifeClan ~ SWP 2016
Button for LifeClan Announcement
Button for Plot
Button for Vote
Staff

Administrator

*Smoke*

Moderators

Roo12

Kitty

Retired Administrator and Owner

Mini~
Maps
_
Clans
Click to enlarge
The New Era

Twoleg
Click to enlarge
The New Era
Affiliates
Warrior Clan CatsThe New EraThe New EraThe New Era
Latest topics
» Old friends getting in touch!
Stormheart is Hunting (Open!) - Page 2 Empty26/06/20, 10:07 pm by *Smoke*

» A Life Worth Living and Loving (Private)
Stormheart is Hunting (Open!) - Page 2 Empty05/06/17, 11:03 am by Kit

» Mediterranean Madness (Private; Roo & Smoke)
Stormheart is Hunting (Open!) - Page 2 Empty06/04/17, 05:28 pm by Roo12

» In the Old Clans ~Private: Smoke & Searisha~
Stormheart is Hunting (Open!) - Page 2 Empty29/03/17, 07:32 am by Searisha

» Character Creation Guideline and Forms
Stormheart is Hunting (Open!) - Page 2 Empty09/02/17, 09:45 pm by hollyleaf6610

» ThunderClan Allegiances
Stormheart is Hunting (Open!) - Page 2 Empty09/02/17, 09:29 pm by hollyleaf6610

» Snowfang of Windclan
Stormheart is Hunting (Open!) - Page 2 Empty26/01/17, 03:37 am by Silver

» Hey I'm new (^._.^)_/
Stormheart is Hunting (Open!) - Page 2 Empty22/01/17, 06:25 pm by Roo12

» Hi, I'm new!
Stormheart is Hunting (Open!) - Page 2 Empty01/01/17, 05:59 pm by Searisha

» Starlingpaw of ShadowClan
Stormheart is Hunting (Open!) - Page 2 Empty01/01/17, 09:20 am by Searisha

Stormheart is Hunting (Open!)

5 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Stormheart is Hunting (Open!) - Page 2 Empty Re: Stormheart is Hunting (Open!)

Post by Stormheart 12/02/16, 12:45 am

He scented the air again, and it wasn't easy to track with all of the falling snow, it was snowing hard now, and it was getting cold. "I don't scent anything.." He meowed. "Let's keep looking." He meowed to them.
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Static Electricity 12/02/16, 10:45 pm

Mosskit moved through the snow, shivering all the way. The movement was helping to keep him warm however.
"I think I smell her," The kit mewed. Blacktail sniffed around, catching onto what her son was saying. "I think I can too," The queen meowed.
Static Electricity
Static Electricity

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart 12/02/16, 11:11 pm

He nodded, glancing at the kit and his mother. "Yes, she is here. I think we've found her!" He meowed excitedly, giving them a smile as he looked at her.
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 13/02/16, 05:34 am

Hazelrise again said nothing, but continued following the scent the party had found. After a while, and with great inspection, the young tom found faint little paw prints in the snow almost covered with fresh flakes. His heart leapt with hope as he continued tracking. It soon sank again when he came across a set of larger paw prints and took in the cats scent, experiencing a strange mixture of relief and terror when he concluded: it wasn't of ShadowClan.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart 13/02/16, 11:17 am

He walked along with Hazelrise and looked at the tiny pawprints in the snow. They were beginning to be covered up with fresh snow, and he meowed, "It's not ShadowClan." He paused, scenting the air. "We should keep on walking and following the tracks." He meowed.
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Static Electricity 13/02/16, 09:46 pm

Ooc: Is there anything you guys wanted to find Sorrelkit with? Like a rogue/loner or something? I'd be happy to make one, but I'm already controlling three cats in this thread so... XD

"Her scent is getting closer now," Blacktail meowed, hurrying up her pace. Her kit had already been out too long; what if she didn't get to her in time?
Static Electricity
Static Electricity

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart 14/02/16, 12:11 am

Ooc: Hmm, maybe we can make her with a rogue? I don't think we have to make a character thread for the rogue, we can just control him/her. So yeah, should I control the rogue/loner?

He gave her a nod as he meowed. "Yes, we are, we have almost found our missing kit." He looked to her.
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 14/02/16, 09:42 am

Ooc: Yeah, go for it ;3

Hazelrise looked up from the tracks. The snow was falling heavily now and he could hardly see a few fox lengths ahead of him. However, with great effort, the tom managed to focus his gaze on a distant figure through the white. The longer he looked, the clearer the figure grew and soon the tom saw it become a cat walking away from the clan cats.
His ears flattened against his head and he bared his sharp white teeth, a low, rumbling growl escaping from his throat. He signalled to the other two before dropping into an attack stance and stalking quickly towards the stranger.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Static Electricity 14/02/16, 12:44 pm

Ooc: If you want to ^.^ If not, I could take it. I like the idea of just a background character.

Blacktail, at seeing a strange cat close by, picked up Mosskit and started growling, standing in a defense stance. If this cat had her kit she would tear it to pieces.
Static Electricity
Static Electricity

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart 14/02/16, 12:54 pm

Stormheart saw a cat, and it was definetely a rogue, this was no clan cat. Looking harder and barely making anything out because of the snow, he realized that the cat had the kit. He looked to his clanmates and meowed, "Give us the kit." The rogue simply gave a defiant smirk. "Have the clan cats come looking for the lost kit?"

Ooc: Sure, I can control this rogue cat! :3
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Static Electricity 14/02/16, 12:57 pm

"Yes," Blacktail spat, after putting Mosskit down between her front legs. The kit was shivering in fear, but stood defiantly.
"I swear if you don't give me my kit back I will tear you limb from limb slowly to make sure your head sees itself separated from its body," She growled.
Static Electricity
Static Electricity

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart 14/02/16, 12:59 pm

"I'd like to see you try.." He meowed. "Let's look at the odds, shall we? First of all, you have a kit right there who could be seriously hurt in a fight, sadly enough. Also, I seem to have one of your kits, isn't that funny?"
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 14/02/16, 04:10 pm

Hazelrise had had enough of the stranger cat's pompous, wicked speech. Unsheathing his claws, the young tom ran yowling ferociously for the rogue, spraying dusty snow up behind him as he ran. His teeth were bared angrily and his eyes pierced the soft spot on his opponent's throat.
"Give her back!" He hissed, flying into the air and aiming to knock Sablekit from his jaws so he could be free to fight the cat as viciously as he could.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart 14/02/16, 04:13 pm

The rogue hissed angrily as Hazelrise attacked him, and Stormheart quickly ran over too, scoring a slash across his flank. He let go of the kit so that he could fight better, flinging the kit into the cold snow.
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 14/02/16, 04:32 pm

Hazelrise plunged his fangs furiously into the scruff of the rogue's neck. He had missed the throat and cursed himself as his jaws locked on to the padded area of the neck, but he bit down hard, making the most of the grip he had. There he hung, face buried into the bleeding neck of his opponent, his back to the snow and his belly dangerously exposed to attack.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart 14/02/16, 04:35 pm

The rogue struggled to escape from the other tom's grasp, then noticed his belly, and slashed at it with his claws as hard as he could, wanting to hurt the other tom as much as possible. However, Stormheart leaped onto the rogue and pulled him off of Hazelrise, slashing at his muzzle. The tom hissed, and clearly outmatched by the two toms, he spat out, "I'll be back, don't worry, clan cats!" And with that, he ran off and disappeared from sight.
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 14/02/16, 04:44 pm

Hazelrise staggered to a standing position, blood pouring from his wound and staining the fresh white snow a violent red. He was gasping for breath, but spat angrily after the fleeing rogue, his sides heaving with the intense pain in his flank.
The tom looked wearily over to Stormheart. "Thanks, Stormheart," he panted, "You really saved my hyde there."
He then looked back at Blacktail, and then over to Sorrelkit laying in the snow to the left of the battlefield. Exhausted, but determined to maintain his warrior honour, Hazelrise limped over to the shivering kit and gave her a tender nuzzle, asking if she was alright.

Ooc: Let's wait for Static to reply I think ;P
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Static Electricity 14/02/16, 06:17 pm

Ooc: lol, thanks for waiting. Btw I asked smoke ahead of time if she could join this with Mochaberry. If you guys aren't cool with getting the SC MC's help, we could do something else ^•^

Blacktail hurried over to her kit. Sorrelkit was shivering and bleeding at her neck. They needed to get her to a medicine cat, but at this point they were too far from ThunderClan's camp to get their medicine cat. Both Sorrelkit and Hazelrise needed immediate help.
"One of you, please help me the kits. We need to get to ShadowClan's camp; were much closer to them and we need Mochaberry's help," She meowed.
Static Electricity
Static Electricity

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart 14/02/16, 06:19 pm

He ran over and meowed to Hazelrise, "No problem, that fox-heart had better not come back.." He agreed with Blacktail, he didn't like going to ShadowClan, but they had injured cats. "I'll help." He meowed, and went to get both kits.

Ooc: Okay, sounds good!
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 14/02/16, 07:36 pm

Hazelrise's heart froze. If he went into the ShadowClan camp and was recognised by his scent for being the cat that had been crossing the border, Feralstar would have his head.
"I don't know if that's a good idea - " The tom began desperately, but was cut short by the unyielding pain in his flank, "But... I suppose we haven't much choice."
Hazelrise heaved himself to his paws and pushed on towards the rival clan border, crimson blood dripping from his open scar with each step.

Ooc: That's fine with me ;3
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart 14/02/16, 08:32 pm

He didn't know anything about the fact that Hazelrise had been sneaking around on ShadowClan territory, he just guessed that the tom was worried because of ShadowClan's reputation of not taking kindly to intruders, which they would be doing now. But they wouldn't turn back injured cats, would they? "Yes.. We have to go to ShadowClan." He meowed.
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Static Electricity 16/02/16, 07:35 am

Blacktail nodded. She picked up a cold Sorrelkit who was moved around and mewing incoherently. Mosskit said eh could walk and started following his mother, never going more than two steps away from her.
Static Electricity
Static Electricity

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 16/02/16, 11:41 am

The group of cats pushed on, Hazelrise limping behind the others, in part because of his wounds, but also due to his reluctance to enter the rival clan's territory. It wasn't long before ShadowClan scent filled his nostrils and the tom recognised the Clan border.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 16/02/16, 11:44 am

Mochaberry had been out collecting herbs when she smelt the raw stench of blood. Through the snowy pines she saw a glimpse of cats. She started growling and making her way towards them. However, her offensive state was deferred when she saw the state the cats were in. There were two kits, a queen, and two warriors; one of which was extremely injured.
"Blacktail?" She meowed, recognizing the cat with the kit in her mouth. "What happened? You all need treatment immediately!"
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Location : CONTACT ME THROUGH MY E-MAIL FOR IMMEDIATE RESPONSE :)

http://newerarp.forumotion.com/u31

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart 16/02/16, 12:44 pm

"I don't need any treatment." He meowed when he saw the ShadowClan medicine cat, and although he had a couple of wounds, Hazelrise's really needed treatment. "Treat the rest of my clanmates here, I really don't need it." He wanted to be sure that Hazelrise and Sorrelkit would be all right. "There was a rogue who was on our territory and took one of our kits."
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next