The New Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
News on LifeClan ~ SWP 2016
Button for LifeClan Announcement
Button for Plot
Button for Vote
Staff

Administrator

*Smoke*

Moderators

Roo12

Kitty

Retired Administrator and Owner

Mini~
Maps
_
Clans
Click to enlarge
The New Era

Twoleg
Click to enlarge
The New Era
Affiliates
Warrior Clan CatsThe New EraThe New EraThe New Era
Latest topics
» Old friends getting in touch!
On the Heels of War, There is Still Time for the Simpler Things (leaf bare ceremonies - Open to all of ThunderClan) - Page 2 Empty26/06/20, 10:07 pm by *Smoke*

» A Life Worth Living and Loving (Private)
On the Heels of War, There is Still Time for the Simpler Things (leaf bare ceremonies - Open to all of ThunderClan) - Page 2 Empty05/06/17, 11:03 am by Kit

» Mediterranean Madness (Private; Roo & Smoke)
On the Heels of War, There is Still Time for the Simpler Things (leaf bare ceremonies - Open to all of ThunderClan) - Page 2 Empty06/04/17, 05:28 pm by Roo12

» In the Old Clans ~Private: Smoke & Searisha~
On the Heels of War, There is Still Time for the Simpler Things (leaf bare ceremonies - Open to all of ThunderClan) - Page 2 Empty29/03/17, 07:32 am by Searisha

» Character Creation Guideline and Forms
On the Heels of War, There is Still Time for the Simpler Things (leaf bare ceremonies - Open to all of ThunderClan) - Page 2 Empty09/02/17, 09:45 pm by hollyleaf6610

» ThunderClan Allegiances
On the Heels of War, There is Still Time for the Simpler Things (leaf bare ceremonies - Open to all of ThunderClan) - Page 2 Empty09/02/17, 09:29 pm by hollyleaf6610

» Snowfang of Windclan
On the Heels of War, There is Still Time for the Simpler Things (leaf bare ceremonies - Open to all of ThunderClan) - Page 2 Empty26/01/17, 03:37 am by Silver

» Hey I'm new (^._.^)_/
On the Heels of War, There is Still Time for the Simpler Things (leaf bare ceremonies - Open to all of ThunderClan) - Page 2 Empty22/01/17, 06:25 pm by Roo12

» Hi, I'm new!
On the Heels of War, There is Still Time for the Simpler Things (leaf bare ceremonies - Open to all of ThunderClan) - Page 2 Empty01/01/17, 05:59 pm by Searisha

» Starlingpaw of ShadowClan
On the Heels of War, There is Still Time for the Simpler Things (leaf bare ceremonies - Open to all of ThunderClan) - Page 2 Empty01/01/17, 09:20 am by Searisha

On the Heels of War, There is Still Time for the Simpler Things (leaf bare ceremonies - Open to all of ThunderClan)

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

On the Heels of War, There is Still Time for the Simpler Things (leaf bare ceremonies - Open to all of ThunderClan) - Page 2 Empty Re: On the Heels of War, There is Still Time for the Simpler Things (leaf bare ceremonies - Open to all of ThunderClan)

Post by Stormheart 14/02/15, 02:31 pm

Ooc: *she! It's a she!

The she cat stepped up and touched noses to the new Silverpaw. "I'll teach you everything I know." she murmured softly.
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

On the Heels of War, There is Still Time for the Simpler Things (leaf bare ceremonies - Open to all of ThunderClan) - Page 2 Empty Re: On the Heels of War, There is Still Time for the Simpler Things (leaf bare ceremonies - Open to all of ThunderClan)

Post by *Smoke* 16/02/15, 08:15 am

Sweetpaw looked at the other cat, excited for her. Perhaps they could train together and become friends!
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Location : CONTACT ME THROUGH MY E-MAIL FOR IMMEDIATE RESPONSE :)

http://newerarp.forumotion.com/u31

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvertalon 16/02/15, 10:02 am

Silverpaw touched noses with her new mentor. "Thanks! And I can't wait to learn!" Silverpaw replied. She noticed Sweetpaw's gaze looking at her. Silverpaw tuned around, "Hi! Are you an apprentice too? Whats the den like? What does the forest look like?" Silverpaw meowed as if her head was going to explode because of so many questions she thought she would ask everyone else.
Silvertalon
Silvertalon

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart 16/02/15, 04:00 pm

Caribbean smiled at the eagerness of the apprentice, and purred. "You two will have ample time to do things together."
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvertalon 17/02/15, 10:31 am

Silverpaw smiled. "Okay. What now Caribbean?" Silverpaw asked her new mentor as she peered into the forest from the entrance of the camp.
Silvertalon
Silvertalon

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart 17/02/15, 03:27 pm

"Well, let the meeting end.." she meowed quietly.
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 18/02/15, 02:40 pm

Ooc: Whoops, sorry Storm x3

Sunstar could see that the clan, especially the new apprentices, were beggining to get tired and restless, so he moved right along with the final ceremony.
"At last we come to our final ceremony. Larkpaw, step forward."

The grey tabby stepped modestly, yet confidently, out into the ring of cats. She set herself up underneath the High Rock and gazed up at Sunstar, waiting for the leader she would soon be able to follow into battle to continue.

"Larkpaw, you have trained very hard, first under the mentorship of Bitterstar, who now resides in StarClan, and then with Burnfoot who has taught you well and agrees that you diserve a warrior name.
"By the power of StarClan, I give you that name. Larkpaw, from this day on, you shall be known as Larkflight. Do you promise to uphold the Warrior Code and defend your clan at the cost of your life?"
"I do," came the she-cat's reply.
"I knew you'd say that," Sunstar mewed teasingly, winking at the young tabby, "Tonight, from moonrise to sunrise, Larkflight will hold a silent, solitary vigil over the camp."

Chants broke out again amoung the clan, this time carrying her new name: Larkflight. The she-cat caught Hazelrise's eye and met his smile before turning from him and sitting by the two new apprentices. It was a big day for them too, so she thought it might be nice to have a quick chat with them before night came whilst Sunstar called to dismiss the clan.
"How are you two doing?" She mewed, smiling down at them, "Pretty excited I bet, huh?"
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart 19/02/15, 12:39 am

Ooc: Hehe! x3 Sorry, I'll have time to reply later!
Stormheart
Stormheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvertalon 19/02/15, 08:44 am

Silverpaw nodded. "You bet I am!" She responded to the new warrior with a never ending smile on her face. :3
Silvertalon
Silvertalon

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 19/02/15, 08:53 am

"Hehehe!" Larkflight laughed, "Well, I'm sure you'll be the fiercest apprentices in the forest, and soon you'll get a warrior name like me. You'll have the other clans shaking in there skins!"
The young she-cat batted the apprentice's ear playfully with one paw, holding her front paws up in joking defense.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvertalon 19/02/15, 08:54 am

Silverpaw laughed slightly. "Yep, I'll rip those Shadowclan cats apart, if they cross our borders!" Silverpaw meowed, pretending to be swiping at an imaginary Shadowclan cat.
Silvertalon
Silvertalon

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 21/02/15, 06:06 am

Larkflight laughed at the young cat's enthusiasm, but had no time to reply as Sunstar was calling for her. She gave a final friendly nudge to the two new apprentices and went to where her leader was standing.
Sunstar purred cheerfully when Larkflight reached him and sat down in front of her. "The sun is setting, young warrior. It's time for your silent vigil to start."
Larkflight bowed her head and left to take up her position for the night as many of ThunderClan prepared for sleep.
Sunstar sighed with satisfaction and relief that all had gone well. He looked around to find Stoneclaw with in the depleting mass of cats.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvertalon 22/02/15, 09:21 am

Silverpaw yawned and padded into the apprentices den. She couldn't wait for tomorrow, training would be so much fun!
Silvertalon
Silvertalon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2