The New Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
News on LifeClan ~ SWP 2016
Button for LifeClan Announcement
Button for Plot
Button for Vote
Staff

Administrator

*Smoke*

Moderators

Roo12

Kitty

Retired Administrator and Owner

Mini~
Maps
_
Clans
Click to enlarge
The New Era

Twoleg
Click to enlarge
The New Era
Affiliates
Warrior Clan CatsThe New EraThe New EraThe New Era
Latest topics
» Old friends getting in touch!
Slatefang - General of the Dark Forest Empty26/06/20, 10:07 pm by *Smoke*

» A Life Worth Living and Loving (Private)
Slatefang - General of the Dark Forest Empty05/06/17, 11:03 am by Kit

» Mediterranean Madness (Private; Roo & Smoke)
Slatefang - General of the Dark Forest Empty06/04/17, 05:28 pm by Roo12

» In the Old Clans ~Private: Smoke & Searisha~
Slatefang - General of the Dark Forest Empty29/03/17, 07:32 am by Searisha

» Character Creation Guideline and Forms
Slatefang - General of the Dark Forest Empty09/02/17, 09:45 pm by hollyleaf6610

» ThunderClan Allegiances
Slatefang - General of the Dark Forest Empty09/02/17, 09:29 pm by hollyleaf6610

» Snowfang of Windclan
Slatefang - General of the Dark Forest Empty26/01/17, 03:37 am by Silver

» Hey I'm new (^._.^)_/
Slatefang - General of the Dark Forest Empty22/01/17, 06:25 pm by Roo12

» Hi, I'm new!
Slatefang - General of the Dark Forest Empty01/01/17, 05:59 pm by Searisha

» Starlingpaw of ShadowClan
Slatefang - General of the Dark Forest Empty01/01/17, 09:20 am by Searisha

Slatefang - General of the Dark Forest

3 posters

Go down

Slatefang - General of the Dark Forest Empty Slatefang - General of the Dark Forest

Post by Roo12 03/01/15, 03:56 pm

Character Name:
Slatefang

Nickname:
Slate

Character Age:
132 moons (11 years)

Clan:
Ex-WindClan (went rogue)

Ex-deputy

Personality: Long Description
Though Slatefang is a relitively calm she-cat, she is nonetheless brutal and merciless, and not just in battle either. A WindClan upbringing isn't usually known for its striff and destruction, but even with a secure Clan to grow up in, Slatefang became a monster.
Always feeling she could lead the clan to greatness if she recieved the chance, Slate grew reluctant to basic things for her clan, making her pompous and self-important. Instead of fighting, the she-cat would always prefer to outwit a cat with her sly tongue and mean remarks, managing to psychologically break a cat's confidence and gain power over them. 
However, when it did come to fighting, Slatefang's strategy was to simply avoid attacks and attempt to wear out and opponant, which often worked. She hated hunting and often claimed she is too vital to WindClan to go and waist time finding food. 
Slatefang's main ambition was to become a high ranking warrior, deputy or leader so she could see the entire forest tremble at her paws. She is absolutely a cat to be afraid of; though she isn't a terrific fighter, you are still likely to crumble under her keen strategic thinking, abnoxious confidence and masterful brain.

Personality: Traits
-Deviant
-Sly
-Confident
-Pompous
-Intellegent
-Witty

Personality: Mental Disorders
She's always been a bit of a loose cannon...

Personality: Likes/Dislikes
+Overpowering cats
+Outsmarting others
+Winning
+Leading

-Fighting
-Hunting
-Losing
-Most male cats (daddy issues)

Appearance: Picture(s)
Slatefang - General of the Dark Forest Mooncl11

Appearance: Long Description;;
Slastefang is inherently slim and agile as she was born to WindClan. This means she has strong legs and is a fast runner to begin with. On top of that, her battle technique of avaid and not attack made her even more nible and built up her muscles. So over time, the she-cat's body remained thin but her legs, chest and shoulders became very muscley. 
Covering her strong physic is a short blue-grey coat that Slate always makes a point of keeping absolutely splotless and pristine. For a feline known for her ruthlesness and battle-readiness, her body is relitively free of scars and her coat is kept shimmering.
The she-cat's eyes are a jet black pools (ignore the photo) that makes her overall appearance that much more unsettling. She has strange, tall ears that sit more on top of her head than to the sides, two narrow, tall radar dishes that pick up sound effectively, though can't rotate very well.

Appearance: Scars
None

Social: Gender Preference
Both

Social: Current Crush
None

Social: Current Mate
None

Social: Current Family
All in StarClan

Social: Current Offspring
None 

Social: History

Slatefang and her two sisters didn't have the happiest kithood. Their parents hardly talked to one another, let alone loved each other enough to productively raise their kits. This lead to Slate and her two sisters often being ignored by their parents as they argued much of the time. 

When the sisters became warriors, Slate was always reluctant to do many of the duties a warrior is sworn to do, such as hunting and proper fighting. She claimed that she was more of a planner, a leader, and that fighting and especially hunting were to be done by "those who do not share her superior thinking". Because of this, the she-cat became very unpopular with her clanmates and even her sisters, who were excellent warriors and made up for their sister's arrogance. 
Though Slatefang didn't fight in the normal way a warrior cat should, she did have her own tactics to defeat an enemy. Her tongue and wits were sharp, and she could break a cat's spirit with ease simply by humiliating them with her words. Once she was a senior warrior, it was this deadly technique coupled with her excellant mind and keen strategic knowledge that won her the position of deputy of WindClan, handing her her dream of control.

Whilst she was serving as Bumblestar's deputy, Slatefang gained the trust and respect of the leader and the clan by helping them through various obsticals and battles with her new solutions and techniques. She became more popular than she ever had. But it didn't last.
During a time of peace amoung the clans, Slatefang began pressuring Bumblestar to attack ShadowClan while their guard was down, but tie and time again her pleas were rejected by the leader; so the deputy took things into her own paws.

One leafbare, the deputy stole a kit from her own nursery, took it into the moors and killed it, leaving the body to be found by a patrol the next sunrise. After the kit was brought back for the clan to see, Slatefang claimed that a ShadowClanner had done it. But, because she couldn't produce any evidence, Bumblestar still refused to invade the rival clan. Losing her patience and her sanity somewhat, Slatefang went to the ShadowClan border one night where she came across a young ShadowClan apprentice. She managed to persuade him to come over to her territory, whereupon he was killed by her claws, and his body dragged back to the WindClan camp.

At sunrise, Slatefang showed the tom's body and claimed him to be the murderer of the kit. But at that moment, Whiteheart and a few warriors who had been examining the murder site and the kit's body found traces of the deputy's fur and scent there. The horrified clan drove Slatefang out of the territories, where she was killed by more outraged cats from ShadowClan.
Over time, the warrior's family all passed into StarClan, but she of course resides within the Dark Forest, where she is now leading legions of wicked dead cats in the Battle of the Stars.

(I hope this is good enough, Smoke x3 I had to do it from scratch the other day because my computer hates me, so I'm sorry if it's a little late and a little rough :P)
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Slatefang - General of the Dark Forest Empty Re: Slatefang - General of the Dark Forest

Post by *Smoke* 03/01/15, 04:13 pm

It's awesome! I know this is a really busy idea, but can you look around in the recent bio's for more evil cats, pm their creator, and make a thread where they join the Dark Forest? I'm going to do the same with StarClan and Bitterstar.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Location : CONTACT ME THROUGH MY E-MAIL FOR IMMEDIATE RESPONSE :)

http://newerarp.forumotion.com/u31

Back to top Go down

Slatefang - General of the Dark Forest Empty Re: Slatefang - General of the Dark Forest

Post by Roo12 03/01/15, 05:36 pm

Yeah, that's fine, I'll do that tonight (well, pm them at least. I'll try set up the thread too though :3)
Also, is Bitterstar going to visit Hazelcharm in a vision at some point?
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Hedgepaw 03/01/15, 06:25 pm

Awesome bio, is the thread made up yet? If it is couldja send me a link?

Hedgepaw

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 03/01/15, 10:29 pm

Most definitely Roo ;) Making the thread for it now. Sudden muse burst. Maybe it's cause I watched Mulan and Pocahontas back to back multiple times .-.

Hang on Hedge, we're getting to everything :3
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Location : CONTACT ME THROUGH MY E-MAIL FOR IMMEDIATE RESPONSE :)

http://newerarp.forumotion.com/u31

Back to top Go down

Post by Hedgepaw 04/01/15, 12:58 am

Right, sorry no rush <3

Hedgepaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 04/01/15, 06:13 am

Thanks Smoke, I'll go reply now ;3 
And don't worry Hedge, I'm also about to set up that thread too :)
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down