The New Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
News on LifeClan ~ SWP 2016
Button for LifeClan Announcement
Button for Plot
Button for Vote
Staff

Administrator

*Smoke*

Moderators

Roo12

Kitty

Retired Administrator and Owner

Mini~
Maps
_
Clans
Click to enlarge
The New Era

Twoleg
Click to enlarge
The New Era
Affiliates
Warrior Clan CatsThe New EraThe New EraThe New Era
Latest topics
» Old friends getting in touch!
Wh-why is it s-so c-c-cold? ~open~ - Page 2 Empty26/06/20, 10:07 pm by *Smoke*

» A Life Worth Living and Loving (Private)
Wh-why is it s-so c-c-cold? ~open~ - Page 2 Empty05/06/17, 11:03 am by Kit

» Mediterranean Madness (Private; Roo & Smoke)
Wh-why is it s-so c-c-cold? ~open~ - Page 2 Empty06/04/17, 05:28 pm by Roo12

» In the Old Clans ~Private: Smoke & Searisha~
Wh-why is it s-so c-c-cold? ~open~ - Page 2 Empty29/03/17, 07:32 am by Searisha

» Character Creation Guideline and Forms
Wh-why is it s-so c-c-cold? ~open~ - Page 2 Empty09/02/17, 09:45 pm by hollyleaf6610

» ThunderClan Allegiances
Wh-why is it s-so c-c-cold? ~open~ - Page 2 Empty09/02/17, 09:29 pm by hollyleaf6610

» Snowfang of Windclan
Wh-why is it s-so c-c-cold? ~open~ - Page 2 Empty26/01/17, 03:37 am by Silver

» Hey I'm new (^._.^)_/
Wh-why is it s-so c-c-cold? ~open~ - Page 2 Empty22/01/17, 06:25 pm by Roo12

» Hi, I'm new!
Wh-why is it s-so c-c-cold? ~open~ - Page 2 Empty01/01/17, 05:59 pm by Searisha

» Starlingpaw of ShadowClan
Wh-why is it s-so c-c-cold? ~open~ - Page 2 Empty01/01/17, 09:20 am by Searisha

Wh-why is it s-so c-c-cold? ~open~

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Wh-why is it s-so c-c-cold? ~open~ - Page 2 Empty Re: Wh-why is it s-so c-c-cold? ~open~

Post by Kit 02/12/14, 10:23 pm

Red smiled, "Here, follow me." She walked to the center where a big hole was at in the top of the cave. She kept the snow out of the way, so she could look outside on the cold nights. Red quickly pulled the nest over to the whle and positioned it so they would be warm but have a clear veiw.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Wh-why is it s-so c-c-cold? ~open~ - Page 2 Empty Re: Wh-why is it s-so c-c-cold? ~open~

Post by RosePuppy 02/12/14, 10:29 pm

Bee raised her head up so she could see the stars. She stared at the sky for a few moments before smiling and resting her head again. She made sure to position herself so she could still see the sky. "Thank you, Red!"
RosePuppy
RosePuppy

Location : Common username: Mavis28. Discord: https://discord.gg/3sFf6J

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 08/12/14, 07:54 pm

Ooc: I hope you don't mind me skipping to morning

Red's eyes flew open and her eyes flew around the room, her breaths were short and fast for a moment and then they slowed back to normal. She took a shaky step out of the nest and trotted quietly to the cave entrance, glancing back at the pup for a moment. Her eyes glanced warily around the forest something was different, then a shadow moved in the distance. "WYU! HOW DARE YOU SCARE ME LIKE THAT!" She shouted in a hushed tone as the dark figure approached her. The males laugh was soon audible and then Red couldn't help but smile. "I got you pretty good though, and you know it!" The female rolled her eyes and mumbled, "Yeah I guess you did. I have to tell you, before you go in... Ummm, I found a pup in the snow, sleeping, and I kind of took her in. Her name is Bee, and she is so adorable. She wanted to meet you, and I was going to take her to visit the Pack. I asked her if she would like to live with you guys, but she said she'd rather stay with me. Her parents are gone." Wyu remained silent, and his only reply was a nod. The black male entered the den and was followed by Red. "Bee, you need to wake up." She murmured softly and nudged the pup gently.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by RosePuppy 09/12/14, 05:01 pm

Bee's eyes flickered open. She sat up and looked around, then remembered where she was. "Good morning, Red." Bee said with a yawn. She noticed a wolf she hadn't met yet in the den, so Bee got up and moved closer to Red. "Who's that?" Bee asked.
RosePuppy
RosePuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 09/12/14, 07:46 pm

"I'm Wyu. Red's brother. Red was just telling me about you." The male smiled, his gaze was soft and cheerful. Red smiled, "Do you guys want anything to eat?" The black male shook his head and said, "The pack, we're all hungry, taking all we desperate really need. So it wouldn't be very nice of me to eat while the others are on the verge of starvation."
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by RosePuppy 09/12/14, 11:11 pm

"Oh, hi Wyu! You look just like a friend I had, but you're much bigger." Bee said, "And I'm not that hungry." She said, and sat down.
RosePuppy
RosePuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 01/01/15, 08:32 pm

The thick-furred black wolf let out a rumble of laughter. "I hope I don't look too big! I might get accused of taking more than my fair share. I think that's why Red left the pack, they caught her eating so much." Red nudged her brother and let out a flat, "Ha. Ha. Ha. You're so funny." She rolled her eyes sarcastically before walking past him while flicking her tail in his face, and she sat next Bee. Wyu growled and snapped, "What was that for!" He blew strands of orange fur from his face. His eyes quickly went to his sister appearance, the way her bones jutted out and her frame was completely visible made him tear up. "W-Why haven't you been eating?" He choked out. Red stiffened, "I've been eating! I just have been spacing out when I eat so I don't end up dead by the end of winter." Wyu shook his head, "It's not acceptable. You shouldn't look like that. I'm going to go out and catch you something to eat, everyday. After I bring back my catches for the pack, on my way over I will catch you and Bee something and bring it to you." Red hung her head, "I don't deserve you. I love you so much, yet your always caring about me." Wyu sighed, "Don't worry about it, Red. I love you too. It's my job though. I'd rather help you than see you die." Red smiled softly and looked up. "Bee. I want you to go with Wyu too the camp and I want you too stay for a night and see what it's like. I think you'll like it better there. Wyu, come back tomorrow."
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2