The New Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
News on LifeClan ~ SWP 2016
Button for LifeClan Announcement
Button for Plot
Button for Vote
Staff

Administrator

*Smoke*

Moderators

Roo12

Kitty

Retired Administrator and Owner

Mini~
Maps
_
Clans
Click to enlarge
The New Era

Twoleg
Click to enlarge
The New Era
Affiliates
Warrior Clan CatsThe New EraThe New EraThe New Era
Latest topics
» Old friends getting in touch!
Red In The Shadows Empty26/06/20, 10:07 pm by *Smoke*

» A Life Worth Living and Loving (Private)
Red In The Shadows Empty05/06/17, 11:03 am by Kit

» Mediterranean Madness (Private; Roo & Smoke)
Red In The Shadows Empty06/04/17, 05:28 pm by Roo12

» In the Old Clans ~Private: Smoke & Searisha~
Red In The Shadows Empty29/03/17, 07:32 am by Searisha

» Character Creation Guideline and Forms
Red In The Shadows Empty09/02/17, 09:45 pm by hollyleaf6610

» ThunderClan Allegiances
Red In The Shadows Empty09/02/17, 09:29 pm by hollyleaf6610

» Snowfang of Windclan
Red In The Shadows Empty26/01/17, 03:37 am by Silver

» Hey I'm new (^._.^)_/
Red In The Shadows Empty22/01/17, 06:25 pm by Roo12

» Hi, I'm new!
Red In The Shadows Empty01/01/17, 05:59 pm by Searisha

» Starlingpaw of ShadowClan
Red In The Shadows Empty01/01/17, 09:20 am by Searisha

Red In The Shadows

2 posters

Go down

Red In The Shadows Empty Red In The Shadows

Post by Kit 13/10/14, 02:22 pm

Red In The Shadows Red10

A lithe, orange female was stretched out on the stone floor of a cave, sunlight filtered through a small whole on the top. Soon the female moved and her eyes opened, revealing piercing blue irises, and stood. Red, is what the female was called, it certainly fit her, from her pelt to her fiery personality. She stood and stretched, revealing her sickeningly thin body an her bony frame. Her stomach rumbled and her eyes filled with anger and sadness, she had eaten only enough food for a mouse in a months time. The female looked lonely as she looked around the empty cave, her only friends were the bats. Her brother, Wyu, had long since returned to his Pack, and it was too far of a journey for her to make alone.

Red stumbled out of her 'den' and into the dark and gloomy forest, that was recovering from a large wild fire. She sniffed the air, to begin her long, pointless day of hunting, and a spark of hope burned in her for a whiff of any type of food. Soon the smell of a hare reached her, and she followed it towards a fallen and hollow tree. Then she saw it, it's dark grey, thin body was moving towards the tree, probably in search of food too. Red crouched down and stalked towards it, like she'd seen cats do, but the sharp cry of a vulture sounded and the hare bounded off. "Dumb bird." She snapped and marched towards her den, knowing the day would be boring.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Red In The Shadows Empty Re: Red In The Shadows

Post by Hedgepaw 01/01/15, 07:35 pm

http://gowild.wwf.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/graywolf_01.jpg

Garu shook his pelt angrily his dull yellow eyes switching from side to side in frustration. He had traveled a bit after being exiled from his own pack, searching for wolves to make his own pack. But this blasted burned forest was practically empty of life and he had stumbled around pointlessly. He grit his teeth in frustration trotting forward his nose sniffing for a sent of, anything really. His ears perked with excitement, he smelled another wolf! He padded forward quickly calling out with his scratchy rough force. "Hey!" He barked turning the corner smiling as he saw the red furred female.

Hedgepaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 01/01/15, 08:06 pm

Ooc: Like I sing in the other thread, please make your character. I'll reply when you do.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Hedgepaw 01/01/15, 09:14 pm

Character made,sorry for being such a dumbass. link here:

https://thenewera.aforumfree.com/t1140-wolf-loner-garu#21663

Hedgepaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 01/01/15, 09:41 pm

Ooc: No worries. Nice Form by the way!

As the female reached the entrance to her den, a voice hit her ears. Surprised, the female yelped and stumbled bit before regaining her balance. Her eyes, which were burning with anger, flickered in the direction of the voice and immediately the form of a wolf could be seen. Red growled, "Who are you? What are you doing here?" Her hackles were raised and she was in a position to attack, her eyes burned with anger and hostility.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Hedgepaw 01/01/15, 09:45 pm

Garu slowed slightly coming into plain view before sitting down. "Calm down, if I wanted to hurt you why would I have called out to you?" he asked curiously if not in a bit of a teasing fashion. "Names Garu, but you can call me Gar. Whats your name?" He asked waving his tail in a friendly manner.

Hedgepaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 01/01/15, 10:06 pm

Red sat down, a deep sigh escaping her muzzle. "My name is Red." She muttered. He'll be running any minute now, it's what every wolf whose heard of me has down, besides my brother, she thought.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Hedgepaw 01/01/15, 10:10 pm

Garu cocked his head his grin all but growing bigger. To him the name 'red' really din't bother him, after all she could simply be named after her fur color. "Nice name, umm are you alone or with a pack?" He inquired slowly.

Hedgepaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 01/01/15, 10:22 pm

Red burst out laughing, "I-I'm a loner. Most people in this area don't like hearing my name. I've been sent out of many packs." She finally stopped laughing and sat up, herbtail swished around her paws.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Hedgepaw 02/01/15, 12:30 am

His tail swished curiously his ears perking, loner huh? Not only that but a exiled loner, like himself! "What'cha do that was so bad?" He asked mildly glancing briefly around at the charred land. The smell of burning filled his nose, quite honestly it was repealing.

Hedgepaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 02/01/15, 07:59 am

"I rebelled. I don't like how strictly controlled they kept us. I have a brother in a pack a little ways away. At one point, I joined a male wolf named Tarlio and we went to this Pack did some stuff there and came back. I'm sure he's forgotten about me now. People think I have magic too, but I don't, I am just really good with survival tactics and ways to scare people." Red paused and realized how much she was rambling. "Ah, sorry. I haven't had someone to talk to in ages." The female pawed at the snow for a moment.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Hedgepaw 02/01/15, 05:23 pm

Garu let out a warm smile nudging closer to her, so that they could better talk. She had a pretty interesting background, not only that, but she was pretty lonely. Who knew how long she had been alone, he could relate quite frankly although it hadn't bothered him that much. He cleared his throat briefly nodding as if to affirm what he was about to say. "Well, that sounds pretty bad...y'know I plan on starting up a pack, I was wondering if you'd like to join, you wouldn't be so lonely." He paused his smile fading a bit. "I can understand if you don't wan't to join, after all you just met me, so no hard feelings." He added solemnly.

Hedgepaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Kit 03/01/15, 10:38 pm

"I-I... Uh... I'll think about it. " Red said and she looked around. "Errr.. You could take a break at my den. I don't have any food, obviously." She said glancing down at her skinny appearance.
Kit
Kit

Back to top Go down

Post by Hedgepaw 04/01/15, 01:01 am

He blinked in surprise, maybe she already trusted him..."Sure thanks, besides if you had food I certainly wouldn't wan't to eat it instead of you." He confirmed merrily standing up, awaiting her lead to her den.

Hedgepaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down