The New Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
News on LifeClan ~ SWP 2016
Button for LifeClan Announcement
Button for Plot
Button for Vote
Staff

Administrator

*Smoke*

Moderators

Roo12

Kitty

Retired Administrator and Owner

Mini~
Maps
_
Clans
Click to enlarge
The New Era

Twoleg
Click to enlarge
The New Era
Affiliates
Warrior Clan CatsThe New EraThe New EraThe New Era
Latest topics
» Old friends getting in touch!
The Buzz of Kite Town (Open) Empty26/06/20, 10:07 pm by *Smoke*

» A Life Worth Living and Loving (Private)
The Buzz of Kite Town (Open) Empty05/06/17, 11:03 am by Kit

» Mediterranean Madness (Private; Roo & Smoke)
The Buzz of Kite Town (Open) Empty06/04/17, 05:28 pm by Roo12

» In the Old Clans ~Private: Smoke & Searisha~
The Buzz of Kite Town (Open) Empty29/03/17, 07:32 am by Searisha

» Character Creation Guideline and Forms
The Buzz of Kite Town (Open) Empty09/02/17, 09:45 pm by hollyleaf6610

» ThunderClan Allegiances
The Buzz of Kite Town (Open) Empty09/02/17, 09:29 pm by hollyleaf6610

» Snowfang of Windclan
The Buzz of Kite Town (Open) Empty26/01/17, 03:37 am by Silver

» Hey I'm new (^._.^)_/
The Buzz of Kite Town (Open) Empty22/01/17, 06:25 pm by Roo12

» Hi, I'm new!
The Buzz of Kite Town (Open) Empty01/01/17, 05:59 pm by Searisha

» Starlingpaw of ShadowClan
The Buzz of Kite Town (Open) Empty01/01/17, 09:20 am by Searisha

The Buzz of Kite Town (Open)

4 posters

Go down

The Buzz of Kite Town (Open) Empty The Buzz of Kite Town (Open)

Post by *Smoke* 04/10/14, 07:45 pm

The Buzz of Kite Town (Open) 9k=

Eiji woken up early this morning along with his friend, Haru. His Squirtle had been worked hard in a battle that led to him capturing his first wild Pokémon, a Pidgey. Even though he's had rest, Eiji has decided to go to the Pokémon Center in Kite Town to buy potions for his new Pokémon!
-
The 12 year old was carrying a rather heavy and snoring Squirtle. The scarfed-Pokémon hadn't wanted to go in his ball to make the travel to the town any easier for Eiji and with a grunt he switched the Pokémon to his other arm. He almost melted in relief when he finally caught sight of the red-roofed center and walked briskly through the automatic doors.
"Hello there Trainer!" A Nurse Joy said, a large and friendly smile on her face. It was so weird how many Nurse Joy's there were in the world, but apparently it was normal.
"Oh my, your Squirtle looks very tired. Do you want me to help it rest?" She asked, Eiji replying in a nod. He also took out Pidgey -who thankfully was in his ball- and the nurse took both Pokémon to the back center. She said she would be out in a few minutes and to just hang around until they come back out.
Haru and Eiji had split up a little over a half hour ago to look around the town, and for Eiji to find the center while Haru did.... whatever Haru did. He walked to the back oft he store to the shop area and talked about with the man at register for a few minutes.
The boy soon decided what to get and asked for 5 antidotes, 10 potions, and a few paralyze heals. One can never be too prepared.
"That will be 1200 yen," The man said, with the same smile Nurse Joy had. After paying for the items and stuffing them in his backpack, Eiji had a seat in the provided resting area for trainers and decided to wait for his Squirtle and Pidgey to come back out.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Location : CONTACT ME THROUGH MY E-MAIL FOR IMMEDIATE RESPONSE :)

http://newerarp.forumotion.com/u31

Back to top Go down

The Buzz of Kite Town (Open) Empty Re: The Buzz of Kite Town (Open)

Post by RosePuppy 04/10/14, 08:10 pm

(Finally RPing with Keira)

Keira walked through Kite Town, her Eevee Pokémon was waiting in her arms. It seemed a bit impatient with her, and wasn't the friendliest. This made Keira worried that they might not get along too well. I have everything I need, but I don't know if I should leave Kite town yet! I mean, what if there was something I forgot? I guess I'm just nervous. Maybe I shouldn't leave alone? Maybe some friends would help?
RosePuppy
RosePuppy

Location : Common username: Mavis28. Discord: https://discord.gg/3sFf6J

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 05/10/14, 07:09 pm

The Buzz of Kite Town (Open) Huru_s11
Haru had left Eiji to walk to the middle of town in search of the Pokemon Centre by himself while she browsed the colourful stalls in the busy Kite Town marketplace. Already she had bought a few potions and antidotes of her own for when she needed them, along with luch for her and Eiji. The young trainer had reached the end of the market when she felt her shoulder bump into something moving in the opposite direction. Charmander, who had been riding on his trainer's shoulder, scrambled to keep his grip as Haru whipped round to appologise.
"Oh! I'm sorry about that, hehe. Um, are you alright?" she asked, turning to see another kid about her age holding an Eevee.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by RosePuppy 05/10/14, 07:27 pm

Keira turned when she felt herself bump into someone. "Oh! I'm sorry, I wasn't paying attention to where I was going! I'm alright." Keira noticed that the other girl was around her age and the Charmander on her shoulder. "Oh! Did you get your first Pokémon recently too?" She asked. Her Eevee impatiently waited to finally get out of kite town and battle some other Pokémon.
RosePuppy
RosePuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw 05/10/14, 07:43 pm

Cashel walked through the Marketplace smiling at the fact he just caught another pokemon, his Snivy was hurt from the battle so he was walking to the Pokemon Center when he saw two people talking to eachother and decided he would join in too "Hello!" He said to them "I'm Cashel, and this is my Snivy." he gestured to the small grass type on his shoulder
Feralclaw
Feralclaw

Location : I am the madness in the deepest regions of your mind unable to come to this mortal plain

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 06/10/14, 03:39 pm

"Yeah, me and my friend, Eiji, got ours yesterday," Haru told the stranger, a friendly smile on her face, "He caught a Pidgey last night, so he's at the centre getting it fixed up."
The young trainer turned to look at the new boy who had just approached them. When she saw his peculiar Pokemon, however, her eyes lit up, "Wow, he's awesome! Maybe we could battle one day. My Charmander is looking for someone to try out his new skills," Haru said challengingly, "But I need to go and find my friend. I'll see you two later."
With that, the girl left and began heading towards the Pokemon Centre.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by RosePuppy 06/10/14, 04:41 pm

"Okay, bye!" Keira said and waved. "Hi Cashel, I'm Keira. Nice Snivy!" Keira said, attention drawn to the plant type Pokémon. Her Eevee grumbled, and hopped out of her arms and onto the ground.
RosePuppy
RosePuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Feralclaw 06/10/14, 11:40 pm

"He's tired from a battle with a Cyndiquil, i love finding rare pokemon, i hope to find a fennikin next!"
Feralclaw
Feralclaw

Location : I am the madness in the deepest regions of your mind unable to come to this mortal plain

Back to top Go down

Post by RosePuppy 06/10/14, 11:48 pm

"Cool! I haven't really caught any other Pokémon yet, but I was just going to go out of Kite town and see if I can find any."
RosePuppy
RosePuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 10/10/14, 03:32 pm

Haru walked up to the wide glass doors that held the entrance to the enormous centre. Pressing her face up against the glass and with it steaming up around her flattened nose, she peered inside to see Eiji sitting on a chair just within sight. Pushing the doors forward, Haru and Charmander trotted inside and paced over to the extremely bored-looking Eiji. 
"Hey Eiji," the young trainer greeted, tossing her friend the sandwich she had bought from the market, "I got you lunch. How long have you been waiting?"
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 26/10/14, 08:36 am

Eiji had just finished up bargaining the price for a few antidotes when he saw Haru enter the centre. He turned around in his seat with a smile that his Squirtle in the seat beside him tried to imitate, making the Pokémon look pained.
"Not long. Nurse Joy just gave me Squirtle back a few minutes ago, and Pidgey's all healed up," The boy explained as he caught the sandwich.
"So what did you get?" Eiji asked as he began unwrapping the turkey and bacon delight. Squirtle pulled his nose up at the small piece Eiji tried to offer him, and the only reply he got from his trainer was a shrug. He ate a piece of lettuce though. Eiji would need to keep that in mind.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 27/10/14, 12:33 pm

"Just a few antidotes," Haru replied, taking a bite of her own sandwich, "The market is amazing. We can go check it out once Pidgey comes out."
The young trainer broke off a chunk of her own lunch and dropped it on the floor for her enthusiastic Charmander to snuffle up.
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 26/11/14, 09:49 am

Ooc: Jeez, I'm getting to this a month late! I'm so sorry!

"Sure," Eiji said as the doors to the infirmary opened up to reveal Nurse Joy holding a rather happy Pidgey. "Here you go Eiji! He's all healed!" The nurse said enthusiastically.
Eiji took back the Pokémon who was now making a purring coo noise.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 26/11/14, 06:19 pm

Haru finished her sandwich before greeting the arrival of Pidgey with a pat on the head for the pokemon and a grateful smile to Nurse Joy (or one of the many Nurse Joys, anyway). Charmander climbed up onto the young trainer's shoulder and began to sniff the Pidgey curiously, wondering why it had such a strage, clean smell about it.
"I met some trainers, too," Haru told Eiji, "One had an Eevee and the other had a Snivey. I got them both onto my Pokedex."

Ooc: No matter Smokeh, it happens to the very best of us ;D
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 28/11/14, 12:50 pm

"Cool! Do you still think they're still out there?" Eiji asked, hoping he could load those Pokemon into his Pokedex as well.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 03/12/14, 09:17 am

Haru gave a thoughtful look. "I don't see how far they could have got," she replied at last, "Let's go and see. And if they're not, then we can meet them on the road to Silcoast City. I don't think there is an official gym in Kite Town where we can get a badge. I talked to a man at the market who told me Silcoast City would be our best bet."
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by RosePuppy 05/12/14, 08:54 pm

"It was really nice meeting you!" Keira said, "I should really get going, though." She said. She smiled and began walking away, but turned and gave a small wave. Her Eevee rushed slightly ahead of her. "Eevee!" The Pokemon said, for once not seeming as grumpy.
RosePuppy
RosePuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 25/12/14, 10:20 am

Ooc: Sorry I've been gone guys; can you fill me in though?
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 25/12/14, 07:11 pm

Ooc: Sure Smoke, you haven't missed much. Basically, Haru was just telling Eiji [in the PokeCentre] that they have to travel to Silcoast city in order to find a gym and get their badge, and I think Keira is just heading their way :3
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by *Smoke* 26/12/14, 11:23 pm

Ooc: Awesome :)

Eiji waved to girl as she walked away, Squirtle mimicking his actions with a big grin.
"I can't wait 'till we get to the gym," The boy happily announced to his friend. "I wonder how well Squirtle and I are going to do in a real fight." Eiji got a nasty look from his Pidgey.
"No offense," He was quick to defend himself against his new pokemon.
*Smoke*
*Smoke*
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roo12 30/12/14, 06:31 pm

Haru laughed at Pidgey's reaction before throwing back the heavy glass doors for her and Eiji and stepping back out into the clear air. 
"Me neither," she said, smiling at the thought of her first gym battle, "It's a long walk though, so we have plenty of time for training before we get there. We might even spot more wild Pokemon to catch!"
Roo12
Roo12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down